You know when there is an update for ManaGunZ, your more then likely in store for alot of great changes. While updates can have bigger gaps them some releases developer Zar always deliver's lots of new progress and features with each update, This PS3 Homebrew for CFW user;s continues to evolve into a great PS3 Backup manager (aka AIO Homebrew), ManaGunZ has many unique features and this updates add some great new additions. Such as adding a PS2 CONFIG editor, PS2 Widescreen Options, A Plugin Manager has also surfaced from this update, Then also Zip extration has been added to the file manager within ManaGunZ. Plus tons of additional changes that can be seen in full release notes for this update by developer @Zar
- Add : PS2 CONFIG creator.
- Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
- Add : Filter.
- Add : "Use game sidemenu".
- Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
- Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
- Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
- Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
- Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
- Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
- Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
- Add : New covers server.
- Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
- Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2.
If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'.
For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg".
The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.28 (by Zar) - New Features: PS2 Config Creator / Plugin Manager / & much more
By kozarovv on Apr 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM
FERROX 4.82 v1.01 COBRA 7.55 by AlexanderNew CFW build released from developer @Alexander, in this build we can find the introduction of the new 7.55 COBRA This updated version of COBRA includes a bug fix for deleting PKGs and Game Updates that was present in v7.54. Alexander & Beta Tester's (@ CyberModding,it) discovered this problem during a late test session before release of FERROX v1.01. There are also other fixes contained in this new build as outlined in the release note provided below for 4.82 FERROX COBRA (v7.55) CFW v1.01Continue reading
4.82 NoBD CFW Options ( REBUG / FERROX / OVERFLOW ) : Unable to boot Apps / Games from PS3 XMB?Here is a type of CFW for PlayStation 3 consoles with a broken BD Logic Board/Drive and contains an issue of not being able to boot anything from the PS3 XMB. It does not matter if the content is stored on the DISC or HDD, you can not launch anything from the XMB with PS3 Console's contain this defect. If that sounds like a PS3 console you have laying around or know someone who might have that issue, there is good news as there is an easy fix (Yes, Sony its easy and Sony should issue this patch themselves). Simply by disabling & patching the Disc drive, developer's in the PS3 community have found out this allows those otherwise useless consoles to launch items once again from the PS3 XMB, So play your purchased Content from PSN / Disc Backups ect/ Purchase things from PSN store/ play video & use services once again on your PS3. noBD CFW for a majority will never be used, but is a great option for PS3 owners that are otherwise stuck with a broken console that would only use would be a power hungry screensaver. So lets take a look at some of the NoBD CFW options and favors we have seen released to this pointContinue reading
TubeVita v1.02 [by thehero_] "The Return of YouTube on your PSVITA"Two years ago the YouTube application for PSVITA was deleted from the PlayStation Store along with support. I created a simple application that allows you to use YouTube directly from the web browser with the use of uri call and with easy functions. I also posted the code source on GitHub (editable by everyone) and the download availableContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: