You know when there is an update for ManaGunZ, your more then likely in store for alot of great changes. While updates can have bigger gaps them some releases developer Zar always deliver's lots of new progress and features with each update, This PS3 Homebrew for CFW user;s continues to evolve into a great PS3 Backup manager (aka AIO Homebrew), ManaGunZ has many unique features and this updates add some great new additions. Such as adding a PS2 CONFIG editor, PS2 Widescreen Options, A Plugin Manager has also surfaced from this update, Then also Zip extration has been added to the file manager within ManaGunZ. Plus tons of additional changes that can be seen in full release notes for this update by developer @Zar
- Add : PS2 CONFIG creator.
- Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
- Add : Filter.
- Add : "Use game sidemenu".
- Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
- Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
- Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
- Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
- Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
- Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
- Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
- Add : New covers server.
- Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
- Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2.
If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'.
For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg".
The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.28 (by Zar) - New Features: PS2 Config Creator / Plugin Manager / & much more
By kozarovv on Apr 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM
XMBPD v 0.70 (by DeViL303) - New NoPSN pkgs / Manager / Utilties & more added in this update@DeViL303 has a new update with some new additions to the Homebrew Store that conveniently invades your XMB. XMBPD or (XMB Package Downloader) now has been updated to version 0.70 and this update adds some new things such as over 60 No-PSN pkgs from esc0rtd3w,who has been on a tear lately with his noPSN findings and research, plus this update adds some updated managers and utilities & also a new XMBPD Rebugification skin from Berion can be seen in v0.70. See full notes in the logs provided plus a video that gives a great video guide of installing XMBPD and adding some extra's. The video is nearly 20 minutes so DeViL303 has covered alot of aspects of the XMB MOD.
Numpty Physics v0.4 - New (& first) update by RinnegatamanteShortly after the release of the HENkaku exploit, developer meetpatty updated the Numpty Physics port from the previous Rejuvenate Exploit (an exploit now out dated and replaced by HENkaku) for comparability with HENkaku exploit with the release of version 0.3 (May 16 2016), Now since developer Rinnegatamante has picked up the project and with this release of v0.4 it contains some Bug Fixes, but stay tuned as some future updates are in the works as the dev shares a small roadmap of changes planned. Checkout the details of this game that now has me thinking about Eskiss on the PS3 (for the PS3 homebrew user's out there).Checkout the download in Vita DB by Rinnegatamante where you can find all his homebrew and most of the Vita / PlayStation TV homebrew Community has to offer.Continue reading
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName