You know when there is an update for ManaGunZ, your more then likely in store for alot of great changes. While updates can have bigger gaps them some releases developer Zar always deliver's lots of new progress and features with each update, This PS3 Homebrew for CFW user;s continues to evolve into a great PS3 Backup manager (aka AIO Homebrew), ManaGunZ has many unique features and this updates add some great new additions. Such as adding a PS2 CONFIG editor, PS2 Widescreen Options, A Plugin Manager has also surfaced from this update, Then also Zip extration has been added to the file manager within ManaGunZ. Plus tons of additional changes that can be seen in full release notes for this update by developer @Zar
- Add : PS2 CONFIG creator.
- Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
- Add : Filter.
- Add : "Use game sidemenu".
- Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
- Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
- Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
- Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
- Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
- Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
- Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
- Add : New covers server.
- Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
- Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2.
If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'.
For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg".
The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.28 (by Zar) - New Features: PS2 Config Creator / Plugin Manager / & much more
By kozarovv on Apr 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM
qwertyoruiop now shows [unreleased] kernel exploit for 5.00 PS4 FWPS4 hacker qwertyoruiop has been making light work of the PS4 on firmware 5.00, first he showed a webkit exploit running when he tweeted the screenshot via his twitter feed over the weekend, at the time the hacker was also suggesting he had found several bugs to gain a kernel exploit. Yesterday a simple tweet was made by Qwertyoruiop "ps4 kernel code exec on 5.00 achieved at last!" followed by the screenshot posted today as seen below of the kernel exploit being loaded in the PS4 web-browser. Now this is good news, but i must give a warning about getting too excited as the dev has not released previous exploits. Its remains a mystery to when a PS4 exploit may be released to the public, but we do know there is alot of development going on with the PS4 by some talented guys and at some point will be very beneficial to many. A current exploit is so close but also so far away but nonetheless this progress is exciting to see.Continue reading
SwitchView UI [by VitaHEX Games) - Switch inspired interface (app) for launching HomebrewAs mentioned a few days ago in PSX-Place's The FEED, VitaHEX Games has a new homebrew for exploited PSTV / VITA that is influenced by the popular Nintendo Switch. SwitchView UI is a homebrew app that allows you to launch HOMEBREW from a Switch like interface as seen in the provided screenshots. This app (powered by Lua Player Plus (lpp)) will only show homebrew (games/apps) stored in "ux0". Perhaps the LiveArea is not your favorite area to launch homebrew then here an option for you, check it out and give the developer some feedback or even idea's on future projectsContinue reading
MicroCHIP (CHIP-8/SCHIP-8 emulator) by RinnegatamanteFamed Vita developer Rinnegatamante has released yet project for your PS Vita (& PSTV) that will inject some classic emulation into your HENkaku exploited devices. MicroCHIP is an emulator for the classic CHIP-8 / SUPERCHIP -8. This emulator is powered by Lua Plus Player (Vita) and provides various features for your Retro ExperienceContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: