You know when there is an update for ManaGunZ, your more then likely in store for alot of great changes. While updates can have bigger gaps them some releases developer Zar always deliver's lots of new progress and features with each update, This PS3 Homebrew for CFW user;s continues to evolve into a great PS3 Backup manager (aka AIO Homebrew), ManaGunZ has many unique features and this updates add some great new additions. Such as adding a PS2 CONFIG editor, PS2 Widescreen Options, A Plugin Manager has also surfaced from this update, Then also Zip extration has been added to the file manager within ManaGunZ. Plus tons of additional changes that can be seen in full release notes for this update by developer @Zar
- Add : PS2 CONFIG creator.
- Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
- Add : Filter.
- Add : "Use game sidemenu".
- Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
- Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
- Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
- Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
- Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
- Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
- Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
- Add : New covers server.
- Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
- Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2.
If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'.
For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg".
The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.28 (by Zar) - New Features: PS2 Config Creator / Plugin Manager / & much more
By kozarovv on Apr 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM
Kernel Exploit for FW 5.53 sneak-peek by @Mathieulh --- UPDATE: Latest FW 5.55 as well !!!Remember when we talked about that the PS4 is still in search of it's full potential and that the Developers are still hard-working with Exploits and other cool stuff for newer System Firmwares - like @SpecterDev does with System Firmware 5.05 - then you shouldn't be suprised that other great Developers like @Mathieulh are also using their research for exploiting even newer System Firmwares - as he showed it with his little "sneak-peek" for System Firmware 5.53. This would mean that the lastest System Firmware from Sony would be exploitable and Homebrew would be possible - by the current state of reading. --- UPDATE: @mathieulh gains access to a Kernel Exploit on System Firmware 5.55 as well --- Check Down Below for further information!Continue reading
Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbisWoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..Continue reading
Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbisWith the latest achievements regarding Kernel Exploits and other useful things for both System Firmware 5.05 and System Firmware 5.53 together with the older exploits like for System Firmware 4.55 or even for System Firmware 1.76 - you have probably already recognized that compared to the PS3 - a lot of have changed for the PS4 when you wanted to play your backups or to install some Homebrew. Instead of installing a Custom Made Firmware (CFW) from a USB-Device, you will use a bug in the Original System Software (OFW) itself to allow such mentioned things. This method isn't that bad but further investigations from the System itself is very limited compared to a CFW like for the PS3, where you had full access and control about your console by doing things whatever you wanted to do. But this could now change for the PS4 with the interesting Project behind #TeamOrbis called "The Mira Project".Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: