Developer @Zar is back with a new update to ManaGunZ, so that means there must be alot of new additions and features with this update, and the developer did not disappoint while it might be some time between updates. Each update continues to pack a huge punch and v1.30 is no exception. As with any update there is some maintenance & bug fixes to be cleaned up, but alot of neat things have been added with this update PS2 CONFIG File Management system has been added, PS2 Configs have been huge in improving PS2 Compatibility on the Software Emulator. Check out this psx-place discussion ( with community developer's and scene veterans as they figure out the PS2 Configs for various games and engines..), PS2 BIN/CUE format is now supported s well, Added Remote Control Feature, A welcomed feature in the form a Plugin Manager also appears in this update. Plus a vareity of additional features outlined in the extensive changelog for this recommended homebrew for your PS3 by developer @Zar
I updated to v1.30 : https://github.com/Zarh/ManaGunZ/releases/latest
It include the multi-language feature, so, if someone want to translate it to his own language, he have to translate this file : https://github.com/Zarh/ManaGunZ/blob/master/pkgfiles/USRDIR/sys/loc/EN.txt and to send it to me here :p
- Add : Re-sign option change the fw version in param.sfo too.
- Add : PS2 bin/cue image.
- Fix : Paths containing a point.
- Add : Remote control.
- Add : Without peek&poke.
- Add : Filemanager standalone. To compile it, type 'FILEMANAGER=1 make pkg'.
- Fix : Increased read&write file speed.
- Add : New loading screen for the file manager.
- Fix : Movements in UI are more smooth/fuild.
- Add : Flow 3D. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin Manager can create the boot file.
- Add : Plugin Manager can create '/dev_hdd0/plugins'.
- Add : Plugin Manager can move the enabled plugins (from the boot file) to '/dev_hdd0/plugins'.
- Add : Languages.
- Add : Help.
- Add : New CONFIG file management. See note (1).
- Note :
(1) If the CONFIG file exist in MGZ folder, MGZ force the use of it and 'PS2 CONFIG creator' is not available.
I removed the option 'CONFIG to use' it became useless. I removed the distinction between OFFICIAL and CUSTOM.
I added the file DBCONFIG.txt to manage the CONFIG file used by several GAME, so I don't have to dulicate the same file.
(2) The full covers must in the folder 'USRDIR/covers/3D/[gameID].jpg'. For PS1, it will use the front cover from 'USRDIR/covers/[gameID].jpg' and the back from 'USRDIR/covers/3D/[gameID].jpg'.
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.30 - Plugin Manager, PS2 Config Managment, Remote Control in new update
By STLcardsWS on Nov 10, 2017 at 9:27 PM
SEN Enabler v6.0.5 [BETA v3] - 4.82 CFW Support & moreImprovements v6.0.5 [BETA v3]
- Added spoof to 4.82
- Added support for CFWs 4.82 CEX/DEX
- Added Cobra support for CFW 4.82 CEX (There is no DEX atm)
- Added custom CFW mode for Ferrox 4.82 [COBRA]
I'm so sorry for going so slow but i don't have my PS3 alive atm, if you see something wrong please let me know, and sorry againContinue reading
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
[Coming Soon] XtremeEliteBoot+ (a powerful alternative for FMCB)I wanted to introduce to the scene a project I (HWNJ) have been working on with Chelsea_Fantasy for a long of time ago. XtremeEliteBoot was a private project that we only shared with a small circle of people in Cuba back in 2012. It is intended to be a "ready to use", "all-in-one", "noob-proof" alternative to "FreeMcBoot". Also, XEB featured some exclusive features that no PS2 homebrew was able to provide until the time of writing this (2017-11-15).Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
MegaMan- War of the Past OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett
This GBA Emulator is the best one to use with 98% of GBA Games on PS2 (HDD-USB-MC) -belek666