Developer @Zar is back with a new update to the very popular and functional homebrew, ManaGunZ is a excellent feature rich Backup Manager, the best for PS2 Backups w/ PS2 Config Editor built-in that has improved in this release. Also this update now supports 4.82 CFW (CEX), also the addition of a Plugin Monitor has been implemented this will allow you to load and unload plugins from the ps3 homebrew. New translation have been added (Italian, Hungarian and Spanish), plus additional fixes have been applied, all and more can be seen in the release notes provided below along with some important details about the new & Improved PS2 CONFIG Editor.
- Fix : Read&write file.
- Fix : Support big files (+4GB).
- Add : Italian, Hungarian and Spanish language.
- Add : Support fw 4.82 CEX.
- Fix : Some pnach wasn't applied correctly.
- Fix : Issue with reading files from bin/cue disk image.
- Add : Mount Game from file manager.
- Fix : Removed the refresh window everytime you use an option, sometimes it's useless.
- Add : CONFIG files extracted from softemu and gxemu.
- Add : Improved PS2 CONFIG editor. See note (1).
- Fix : Removed the DBCONFIG.txt system.
- Add : Plugin Monitor, it allow you to load or unload a plugin.
[LOAD] - The PS2 CONFIG editor is able to load CONFIG files and to display the result on the screen.
You'll be able to load :
- "NET" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/NET'. These are the CONFIG found in official ps2 classic pkg.
- "GX" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/GX'. These are the CONFIG extrated from gxemu.
- "SOFT" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/SOFT'. These are the CONFIG extrated from softemu.
- "CURRENT" config files from '[You PS2 Backup Path].CONFIG'. This config is currently used.
- "CUSTOM" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/CUSTOM'. These are unofficial CONFIG.
- Morever, PS2 CONFIG editor check if the original data from the commandID : 0x9 & 0xA & 0xB matches with the data of your PS2 backup.
- If it's not a match the commandID on your screen will be displayed in red.
- Once it's loaded, you'll be able to ADD or REMOVE a command ID. For now, you can only ADD the commands without parameter, the 'simple' ones.
- You can add in CONFIG the patches from pnach files. So, the widescreen patches can be added.
- You can add the patches '480' 'YFIX' and 'FMV skip' to the config too.
- Finally, with the button START, it save your configuration to '[You PS2 Backup Path].CONFIG'. Also, if you edited the CONFIG then a backup of your config is stored in '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/CUSTOM' folder.
PS3 Game Settings Menu
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.31 - Now Compatible w/ 4.82 CFW + New Features & Fixes from Zar
By sandungas on Dec 23, 2017 at 10:41 PM
Streets of Rage (Mod) released for PS4 by Markus95Developer @Markus95 who we know from his various projects such as Resident Evil Operation (PS3-Paintown Mod), DragonBall (PS3 - Paintown Mod & Resident Evil Code Vita to name a few projects, has now taken his talents to the PS4 and brought his along Streets of Rage MOD to an exploited PS4 Console. Adding a much needed virtual entry into the PS4 Homebrew library collection . This beat-em up style homebrew game can be ran on either 4.05 / 4.55 / 4.74 or 5.05 firmware (w/ active exploit) and of course pays homage to classic Streets of Rage series. If you had an exploited Wii / Wii U / Switch / PSP / PS Vita or a PS3 you may recall this release of this game for those platforms by @Markus95Continue reading
OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4 (Write-Up) provided by flatzPS4 homebrew development while at a sluggish pace since the PS4 was first exploited (in 1.76) does have some developer's that keep building the foundation for the scene. Developer flatz has provided and shared so many accomplishments on various devices, but the developer is one of the talented PS4 devs that is doing their part and then some to move the scene forward. In my opinion i still believe the ps4 console needs a current exploit as explained here to reach that next level and draw in more developer's and truly be a great platform for homebrew. However one of the busiest developer is doing alot following the previous coverage of OpenGL and C# code support developer flatz has now released a new Write-Up detailing the OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4. This is no doubt a good things for development of homebrew and the PS4 scene in general, but the question is how many developer are out there on the platform that will make good use of it with a new project..Obvious this is a great step forward..Continue reading
Why the PS4 needs a Current Firmware ExploitIt has been no secret and quite honestly comes to no surprise by the lack of participation in the development circles around the PS4 and more specifically homebrew development on the console, Don't get me wrong there has been various developer's working their tails off and doing some amazing things on the platform and alot of great documentation on the console, which alot of that documentation can found at places such as the PS4DevWiki, but when has a scene or a community been about a few individuals or groups? It never has and no small groups of people can carry a scene by themselves, Around the scene you see things being stated like "anyone can help contribute" and while that is true due to many things being Open Source from some of developer's working on the PS4, However, what can we expect for a platform (past exploited firmware) that never had that current firmware window (as all other exploited devices typically have at some point)? That has been the longstanding issue for the PS4 Homebrew Community by not having an exploit that originates on the current firmware of that time of release. Even if that window is shortContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: