Developer @Zar is back with a new update to the very popular and functional homebrew, ManaGunZ is a excellent feature rich Backup Manager, the best for PS2 Backups w/ PS2 Config Editor built-in that has improved in this release. Also this update now supports 4.82 CFW (CEX), also the addition of a Plugin Monitor has been implemented this will allow you to load and unload plugins from the ps3 homebrew. New translation have been added (Italian, Hungarian and Spanish), plus additional fixes have been applied, all and more can be seen in the release notes provided below along with some important details about the new & Improved PS2 CONFIG Editor.
- Fix : Read&write file.
- Fix : Support big files (+4GB).
- Add : Italian, Hungarian and Spanish language.
- Add : Support fw 4.82 CEX.
- Fix : Some pnach wasn't applied correctly.
- Fix : Issue with reading files from bin/cue disk image.
- Add : Mount Game from file manager.
- Fix : Removed the refresh window everytime you use an option, sometimes it's useless.
- Add : CONFIG files extracted from softemu and gxemu.
- Add : Improved PS2 CONFIG editor. See note (1).
- Fix : Removed the DBCONFIG.txt system.
- Add : Plugin Monitor, it allow you to load or unload a plugin.
[LOAD] - The PS2 CONFIG editor is able to load CONFIG files and to display the result on the screen.
You'll be able to load :
- "NET" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/NET'. These are the CONFIG found in official ps2 classic pkg.
- "GX" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/GX'. These are the CONFIG extrated from gxemu.
- "SOFT" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/SOFT'. These are the CONFIG extrated from softemu.
- "CURRENT" config files from '[You PS2 Backup Path].CONFIG'. This config is currently used.
- "CUSTOM" config files from '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/CUSTOM'. These are unofficial CONFIG.
- Morever, PS2 CONFIG editor check if the original data from the commandID : 0x9 & 0xA & 0xB matches with the data of your PS2 backup.
- If it's not a match the commandID on your screen will be displayed in red.
- Once it's loaded, you'll be able to ADD or REMOVE a command ID. For now, you can only ADD the commands without parameter, the 'simple' ones.
- You can add in CONFIG the patches from pnach files. So, the widescreen patches can be added.
- You can add the patches '480' 'YFIX' and 'FMV skip' to the config too.
- Finally, with the button START, it save your configuration to '[You PS2 Backup Path].CONFIG'. Also, if you edited the CONFIG then a backup of your config is stored in '[ManaGunZ Path]/USRDIR/sys/CONFIG/CUSTOM' folder.
PS3 Game Settings Menu
PS3 ManaGunZ v1.31 - Now Compatible w/ 4.82 CFW + New Features & Fixes from Zar
By sandungas on Dec 23, 2017 at 10:41 PM
ManaGunZ v1.32 (by Zar) - Interface and Stability Improvements for the popular PS3 HomebrewThis version of ManaGunZ (PS3 Backup Manager by @Zar) represents a checkpoint in his evolution, some of the changes are: a new RSX memory management to improve stability and efficiency, a new filemanager windows docking system (R1+DPAD), dev_hdd1 access, internal screenshot function (L2+R2), full skins support in themes and colorset management, an animated wave that moves in the background, official/custom fonts selector, some info icon animations such loading/exiting, some button remapping and a lot more minor changes that makes the whole interface more robust and intuitive, this version has been released after an extensive process of bug-hunting, there are literally several tenths of changesContinue reading
vitaQuakeIII (Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena ported to Vita) by RinnegatamanteDeveloper Rinnegatamante is back again with a new release for the community. The developer has now officially released VitaQuakeIII this release allow for playing of Quake 3 Arena & Quake 3 Team Arena now on your HENkaku exploited PS Vita or PlayStation TV. The project is still in the BETA stage and may experiance some performance issue's at times, like Rinnegatamante recent updates to his other Quake ports of VitaQuake and VitaQuakeII, VitaQuakeIII is powered by VitaGL (Hardware Rendering)Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.7 - Important Bug Fix Release for 4.82 by EvilnatDeveloper Evilnat creator of various PS3 Homebrew & Tools has released version 6.0.7 of SEN Enabler and has fully addressed the issues with 4.82 and v6.0.6 with squashing the bugs that caused some setups various issues. The developer has great symphony for those affected and goes in detail on what the issues were and who they affected. All issues have been identified and fixed in this latest version and the dev has added new checks to help prevent these errors from occurring with various Cobra CFW's that were affected. View all the details from Evilnat in the details provided below-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: