WoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4. @Roxanne covered many aspects of this project already in her preview >> Meet "The Mira Project" - a (kind-of) CFW for your PS4 by #TeamOrbis from the other day so check that out for additional details and then checkout the latest details / release found below from the OpenOrbis Team..
The Mira Project
The Mira Project is a set of tools that grants you more power and control over your jailbroken Playstation 4. It is the result of all the hard work by the OpenOrbis team. It works differently to the custom firmware experience on Playstation 3, where CFW would be installed on the system via modified PUP files (e.g. Rebug), however once the framework is installed and ran it gives users the same functionality they were previously used to.
>>> MiraProject v1.0 --- Developer's Release <<<
Thank you to everyone, this is the initial release of Mira for all future developments to continue off of. This was the surprise coming today May 20, 2018 and thank you for all of the contributions! This should be considered a test release for developers only.
1.1 Beta - No due date
Upcoming Releases (RoadMap)
- 1.1 beta will include the following things:
- Reloadable/swappable HEN (Homebrew Enabler)
- Reading/parsing configuration files from usb/filesystem
- Loading/unloading plugins via USB
- Linux Loader accessible via RPC to load linux from USB
1.2 Beta - No due date
- 1.2 Release will include:
- Userland payload injection into a new process (WIP, crashes somewhere after execution starts running injected code)
- Global controller hooking (check for button combos to activate/deactivate trainers)
- Configurable/dynamic trainers (currently options are semi-static in the internal alpha testings)
- Pulling/dumping HDD keys for use with cryptmount on linux
- Formerly known as MiraHEN, this has now been developed into a full custom firmware. Thanks to everyone who helped Mira reach a 1.0 beta goal (May 20, 2018). There will be updated goals placed within the GitHub issue tracker so the community can follow the internal progress, contribute and help provide the best platform possible for users.
- This is the libc implementation ported for PS4. Check the repository for updates and more information. Currently is in development, and may not be ready to use.
- This is the linker to be used with newlib-ps4 to create Orbis compatible ELF files. Alternatively, you can use CrazyVoid's elfFixupTool. Currently in development, and may not ready to use.
- This is the communications library that will be specialized for operation with the Mira firmware.
PS4 Payload Sender
- Community driven store and application that will allow you to download new plugins, payloads, tweaks, trainers from a trusted centralized source without ever leaving the comfort of your console.
- Inspired by vitaDB <3 Rin
- A simple Android application to send payloads to your PS4.
PS4 Linux Loader
- The Mira Project offers two types of plugins: built-in plugins and external plugins. Default plugins are embedded inside Mira firmware and include file transfer, a log server and a debugger. External plugins can be loaded from internel/external HDD, for example PS4 Linux Loader.
- A simple plugin that lets you run the Linux kernel from a remote device without webkit.
- The users guide can be found at USERS.md. This guide should be followed if you require instructions on how to build, install and use the firmware once it is installed on the console.Developer Guide
- You will need VS2017, with Linux plugin and WSL (Ubuntu on Windows) or a physical Linux machine or Linux VM to be able to build the project. You may find the documentation for developers at DEVELOPERS.md
Special Thanks and Friends
We want to give a special shout out to these people in no particular order.
- Anonymous Contributors (you know who you are)
Release Source / Source Code:
PS4 Mira Project v1.0 - Developer's Release from #TeamOrbis
By STLcardsWS on May 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
reactPSPLUS Payload - ReActivate PS Plus Games on PS4 5.05 (Release by Zer0xFF)So you have your PS Plus Subscription and well you can't use the games the service offer's because your on firmware 5.05 (exploited PS4 firmware)?. Well, there is now great news there as a solution arises thanks to Zer0xFF as the developer discovered a way to "reset" the timer on the content by tricking the clock by using the new reactPSPLUS payload. The PS Plus subscription requires you to check into PSN from time to time and with an exploited system that is currently not possible. So, this becomes a great solution to regain the goodies from your subscription to PS Plus. Sony states that long as you have an active PS Plus Subscription you will not lose access to your game collection, which as we know is not 100% factual. What they fail to mention is that if you do not update your console to latest firmware and agree to the ever changing Terms of Service's you also lose access to the content EVEN if you are paying for the service. So, hacks like this give power back to the honest user's, Who just enjoy homebrew and system hacks on the hardware they purchased and as well as the content they purchased through various services.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName