PS VITA / PS TV MolecularShell MOD for HENkaku (by SMOKE) - Now Access to all directories

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by atreyu187, Jul 30, 2016.

By atreyu187 on Jul 30, 2016 at 4:09 PM
  1. 4,378
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Ensō Tester Moderator Developer

Sony Fanboy
    Home Page:
    Developer SMOKE released a simple mod for Molecular Shell. As you probably already know Molecular Shell based on previously released VitaShell and is installed with HENkaku. MolecularShell is main app to manage files on your freshly hacked Vita/PSTV. With this mod you will get access to all partitions, developer took care of safety for end users so dangerous partitions are read-only. This should prevent from bricks when messing with that files.
    - Intro by @kozarovv

ColPrVcWAAER_gZ.jpg

• Read only in places that have always been read only in the past (vs0, gro0, etc) full access in all others
      1. Install & launch FTPVita (you can't use FTP built into molecularShell for this)
      2. Replace the eboot in ux0:/app/MLCL00001/ with the one in this archive
      3. Exit and start molecularShell with more filesystem access

Thanks again to the molecule team! Yifanlu, Davee, Proxima, xyz (molecular)

• fymxbb.jpg
      ScreenShot is of a PlayStation TV running the HENkaku exploit with MolecularShell (Mod)

• From Post #3 in comments

kbzles.jpg
      Note to anyone you can enable full read and write access by simply editing the files.c in the source code of MolecularShell (VitaShell fork) and then compile to have full access. And carts can be dumped for cart sharing by simply opening PC FTP client then downloading gro0:/ directory but you will have to manually input the location into FTP client as it is not enabled in this build but again can be added by simply editing the files.c then compiling it. Or by using this URL in FTP client to access without modifying the code.

https://scr.hu/wV3A2v

Works for tm0:/ for registry edits, quick swap of PSN accounts or even merging content from multiple accounts. Active and banned work provided you still have the act.dat and needed rif/rap files as well as registry files.

sa0, pd0 well basically all directories can be called upon manually for the file system, game carts and memory internal and external.
      Use Extreme Caution,

Download: molecularshell v0.6 MOD

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    kozarovv, STLcardsWS and pinky like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by atreyu187, Jul 30, 2016.

1. pinky
      pinky
      image by @atreyu187 . he can't upload photos with his phone, so he sent it to me to upload:

[​IMG]
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Source link? @atreyu187 @Pinky ?

Made some edits for news. :) thanks guys
    3. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      SOURCE

Note to anyone you can enable full read and write access by simply editing the files.c in the source code of MolecularShell (VitaShell fork) and then compile to have full access. And carts can be dumped for cart sharing by simply opening PC FTP client then downloading gro0:/ directory but you will have to manually input the location into FTP client as it is not enabled in this build but again can be added by simply editing the files.c then compiling it. Or by using this URL in FTP client to access without modifying the code.

https://scr.hu/wV3A2v

Works for tm0:/ for registry edits, quick swap of PSN accounts or even merging content from multiple accounts. Active and banned work provided you still have the act.dat and needed rif/rap files as well as registry files.

sa0, pd0 well basically all directories can be called upon manually for the file system, game carts and memory internal and external.
      STLcardsWS and kozarovv like this.
    4. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Added Info in new tab :) Thanks
    5. pinky
    6. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      As you see below @pinky posted a new pic for me. Total access all across the Vita file system from internal/external memory, system files, game carts and registry.
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    7. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      I am working on how to decrypt Vita games for install but will not share the files needed for piracy, just cart sharing and backing up decrypted games. These will not work for Blackfin I have tested and confirmed this as it requires encrypted files.

This will show you how PCISO removed the PFS encryption in Uncharted. I was able to use their dump with my personal cart supplying the keystone and clearsign files to make their release work. It's now nuked upon request of PCISO as it didn't work with Blackfin but that wont be needed anymore.

Just gonna be a pain with encrypted and decrypted dumps now as we can't decrypt a dump we obtain. The cart is needed so instead of wasting BW grabbing backups simply make your own as all Vita carts vary once loaded by a system with an active PSN profile.

This means there is no such thing as a 1:1 dump unless it's made with a brand new cart with a system that has never been linked to a PSN account or at least a partial 1:1 can be made by omitting the keystone and clearsign files that are at the beginning and end of every ISO. Would make them "incomplete" but at least data can finally be properly archived. We would only need to supply our own authentication files which is good as it means no piracy.

And even if they are leaked Sony can easily tell if there is game cart sharing and either A ban the cart thus making it fail authentication or B ban the PSN profile owner again making authentication fail as well as the owner losing PSN access. So kiddies dont share your files. You can and most likely will lose access to not only your caet but your entire PSN profile across Vita, PSTV, PSP, PS3 & PS4. Morale of this story? Piracy is bad mmmkay??
      bitsbubba and Death_Dealer like this.
    8. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Using same profile for homebrew enabled vita and OFW $ony console is bad idea..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoiYYwjWIAARwQd.jpg:large
    9. pinky
      pinky
      yeah, clearsign and keystone r for game sharing. another authentication tool is the head, body, tail, etc. license files. clearsign and keystone r mentioned in the files.db which lists all files of a game which is no longer needed. every game has the files.db and common files like clearsign and keystone. it's no longer needed due to having full file system access. however, the license files like head, body, tail, work, etc. r not mentioned in the files.db. I think the suprx (user access sprx) files r decrypted multiple times with the license files. I don't know for sure, but it would explain the head, body, tail, etc. nomenclature.
    10. pinky
      pinky
      btw, suprx = secure user prx. there should also be skprx = secure kernel prx. afaik, that's what those two files stand for. ;)
    11. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Yea I was certianly not suggesting that. Last time I lost so much money when I got banned. Luckily ReActPSN saved the PS1/3 games and now this has allowed me to take back the Vita/PSP content lost as luckily I still jad a CMA backup from my first Vita I sold after being banned. Pays to keep stuff like thst around. Knew it woukd be of use one day and that day has finally come. Both of my 64gb cards are slap full of PS1, PSP and Vita games. Using my 16gb for Native Vita homebrew.
    12. bguerville
      bguerville
      It's really exciting times for pstv owners... I am reading the news articles one after the other.
      Xmas in July!
      @atreyu187 must be in heaven... [emoji6]

Sent with Tapatalk
      Death_Dealer likes this.
    13. pinky
      pinky
      @atreyu187 would be in heaven if he woke up next to me. ;) jk he's sent me multiple messages about henkaku, and I can tell he's very excited. :)
    14. barelynotlegal
    15. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Hosted file here so enjoy!!
      bguerville, kozarovv and bitsbubba like this.
    16. barelynotlegal
      barelynotlegal
      Danke. Looked high and low . all led to same mediafire link.
      (sorry didnt mean to be so short. Link dead...)
    17. bguerville
      bguerville
      It's hosted directly in the forum resources section, not on mediafire... [emoji6]

For info, unfortunately the resources section is not available on Tapatalk... You need to use a browser to use the download link in the OP:
      http://www.psx-place.com/resources/molecularshell-mod.177/

Sent with Tapatalk