Hello psx-place users! Today I (@clayson) present to you the MSF Converter which supports converting .wav/.xwm files to .msf, .msf is an audio format used in some games such as Skyrim (so yes, this can be used to convert .wav/.xwm to .msf for Skyrim and it will work). There are still plenty of features I plan on adding to this tool, but the base tool is complete and works quite well according to testers.
- Can convert .wav/.xwm to .msf .
- Has abilities to search entire directories or add single .wav file(s).
- Has many advanced options for .msf including looping options.
- Nice conversion log with ability to save conversion log.
- Uses templates so you can share .msf creation templates with other people to make everything easier.
Disclaimer: Do not re-upload my work anywhere without my permission first, also please do not use any of the resources in this program without my permission, thank you.
[Q] Some of my .wav files have not converted to .msf!
- [A] Check the conversion log, sometimes there is problems with .wav files.
[Q] How can I re-create a game's .msf file?
- [A] At the moment my tool cannot detect this, however it's a planned feature. If you would like you can send me a .msf and I will find out it's properties and then create a template.
[Q] Why can't I modify the bitrate of my MP3 output .msf files? Can you allow me to?
- [A] You cannot modify bitrate because it messes with how templates work (will work on fixing this), however if you MUST modify the bitrates I can create a special version of my .exe for you (no "Save Template" button though).
- More settings including setting to backup .wav files.
- More MSF options if needed by users.
- Ability to modify MP3 .msf bitrate and highest bitrate (read FAQ if you want to know why it's not possible right now).
- Error instantly notifies user and is easy for you to see.
- Ability to drag and drop MSF Templates or .wav files.
@clayson (Created the main "MSF Converter.exe")
valentinbreiz (Helped me code "MSF Converter.exe")
tiroden (Created the icon used in this tool.)
If you contributed and I forgot to credit you please let me know and I can fix that, thanks!
Keep in mind this tool is in it's early stages so if you mess with its files expect the tool to show off errors, if you find bugs report it to me via PM or on Discord thank you.
Join the PlayStation Game Modding Discord!
PS3 MSF Converter v1.5.1 (Supports converting .wav/.xwm to .msf)
By clayson on Jun 2, 2018 at 3:03 AM
PSP on PS4 - New Information by mysis released
Today developer mysis has released new information regarding PSP emulation on the PS4, back in early May there was various discoveries found with PSP emulation (on PS4) by KiiWii as outlined in this article but overall the news while very positive left many unknowns as these sort of things don't come with instructions manuals. However, thanks to mysis's recent research we now know a bit more about this how emulator operates and can start logging those pages for the manual`and hopefully improve game comparability. Below you will find the discoveries that mysis has provided.Continue reading
PlayStation Developer Wiki is growing - Introducing PS1 & PS2 DevWiki !!!Well, well! You (probably) already heard about the several PlayStation Developer Wikis like for the PS3 and the PS4, but also for the handheld consoles like PSP and PSVITA, with it's strong communities and useful information for each wiki. But while the actual Console Generations were already satisfied with their own wikis, there was something missing. If you wanted to get some informations about older Sony Consoles, then we had to be honest - your informations kept very short. But since we speak about the "past tense form" from "has", the lack of useful information could change with your help. Thanks to the well-known user @GregoryRasputin, you can now contribute to a PS1 and PS2 DevWiki! Yeah, that's right. Sony's both first released home consoles are getting it's own dedicated wikis and everyone is welcome to contribute.Continue reading
OPL (Open PS2 Loader) - Latest Improvements
While we have seen PS2 developer like @sp193 busy with several new updates to Free Memory Card Boot (FMCB) exploit recently, the dev along with other PS2 devs like Maximus32 have been putting in some work and making some "HUGE Advancements" to OPL as @TnA details. Open PS2 Loader or better known as simply OPL is moving along nicely with the times and making great strides still in 2018, from here i will leave it to TnA who has summed up the various progressions of this very popular PS2 ProjectContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- regiano pereira
This GBA Emulator is the best one to use with 98% of GBA Games on PS2 (HDD-USB-MC) -belek666