Dismiss Notice

PSX-Place.com Announcement:

New Smiley's Added to post editor !!!

PS3 multiMAN v04.82.00 - deank adds 4.82 CFW Support

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 29, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Nov 29, 2017 at 2:13 AM
  1. 7,363
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

I am sure many of you who have been on the outskirts of CFW for years might of heard of deank's multiMAN, well the developer has made an update to the popular homebrew via the app online updater, the changelog is simple but effective adding 4.82 CFW CEX Support. This backup manager and is a very functional homebrew, the file manager is quite impressive and spawns it own name mmOS, this is a great ps3 homebrew that continues to see support from developer deank,

• multiMAN_4.81_CFW_deank.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg MM3.jpg multiman-backup-manager-3.jpg

NEW---> multiMAN v04.82.00

• Added 04.82 CEX CFW Support
      upload_2017-11-29_0-52-8.png

multiMAN v04.81.02

• Fixed nethost/netiso issues on DEX CFW
      multiMAN v04.81.01
      • Added support for CFW 4.81 (DEX)
      multiMAN v04.81.00
      • Added support for CFW 4.81 (CEX)
      • Added update for Stealth version
      multiMAN v04.80.00
      • * Added support for CFW 4.80
      • * Added update for Stealth version

multiMAN v04.78.02/04.78.03
      • * Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
      • * Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
      • * Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
      • * Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02

multiMAN v04.78.01
      • * Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games

multiMAN v04.78.00
      • * Added support for CFW 4.78
      • * Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl

multiMAN v04.76.00
      • * Added support for CFW 4.76
      • * Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX

Download: multiMAN 04.82.00 (SendSpace) (BASE)

Source: multiMAN's ONLINE Updater (thanks @bitsbubba)​

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    playerkp420, smikk, WTF-IGO and 16 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 29, 2017.

1. aldostools
      aldostools
      IMHO this ^^ is only a recurrent argument from haters / trolls / lamers. (I'm talking in general, this is not directed to you!)

My opinion is sustained by:
      1- The source code is *his* property. Think in the hundreds of hours that he has devoted to the scene for free. He decides if his source code is open or private. Indeed he already has shared the full source code of multiMAN in the past, and instead of receive contributions, some idiots only used it to produce clones with different themes and the name changed (claiming themselves as the authors, and even worse: sometimes asking for money).

2- The most important portions of multiMAN's source code have been shared already. e.g. multiMAN's payload found in webMAN, multiMAN's GUI found in Rebug Toolbox, and several snippets that deank have posted on psx-scene. Apart of all his innovations and private support to several developers of the PS3 scene.

3- Dean has been supporting all his software for years, and he still continue supporting them. So what is the real need for source code? Are you planning to create something better with it?
      Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    2. Gtx
      Gtx
      I just want to know about "secret" functions in Mm and how to activate them.
      Deank was promised to share the src but still did not it.
      IMHO: Private share == not existed share.
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      As stated he did share his source publicly, all that happened is it was take re-branded and released as their own. (clone) Dean's source he can do with as he wants and we don't appreciate our devs being trolled
    4. Gtx
      Gtx
      No one appreciated some kinds of trolling and it is right.
      But he promised to share the latest version and did not. It is not trolling, it is the fact. No promises are better than to promise without the execution.
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    5. LyuboA
      LyuboA
      Anyone have problem with game update in multiman says cannot find update informarion ??
    6. John Decena
      John Decena
      I'm having problems transferring files from external to internal hdd using file explorer in Multiman 4.82. it won't copy and paste at all it doesn't do anything. But when using other backup manager like irisman it has no problems transferring. I'm on 4.82.1 rebug cobra mode my ps3 is cech2512b. Ihope someone could help me here. Thanks.
    7. WTF-IGO
      WTF-IGO
      Yes this freeze / issue is really bad.
      I have tested to unmount a game (through wMM, "My Games"), which was before mounted through mmCM / multiMAN.
      - wMM XMB-Proxy (idle_plugin): --> XMB freezes.
      - wMM XMB-Proxy (eula_cddb_plugin): --> Not possible, nothing happens.

With wMM XMB-Proxy (bdp_disccheck_plugin) there was another issue --> Starting a Blu-Ray-Disk not possible.
      That's why Aldos has returned back to the "idle_plugin".

Greetingz
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    8. 44DANIEL
      44DANIEL
      I have a problem,,,
      multiman 4.82 does not support PS3_EXTRAS and PS3_CONTENS, for example dishonored goty and journey collection have the folder ps3_extras to install the dlc in dishonored and games in journey but mmcm does not mount it

other problem in system information in multiman detects cobra 7.54 but I have 7.55
      Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    9. 44DANIEL
      44DANIEL
      Please help
      I have an external hdd with 50 iso games and everything was fine with mmcm
      then add 10 more isos to the external hdd, and execute mmcm but it not detect my games iso from my external hdd, the external hdd flashes and then stops

eliminate the 10 isos but the problem continues
    10. sandungas
      sandungas
      You should make a checkdisk in windows, is like this, from command line:
      c:\CHKDSK X: /F

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd637756.aspx
      In this example X is the drive letter
      And /F is an option to "fix" the found problems (if you run it without the /F then no changes are made)
    11. 44DANIEL
      44DANIEL
      Thank you,
      this problem appeared when formatting my hdd ntfs with a cluster zize 64kb then reformatted my hdd ntfs with cluster 4096 bytes and the problem disappeared
      for this reason we must always format an external hdd with cluster zize 4096 bytes (default)

when the problem occurs ???
      when it is formatted with cluster zize 32kb or 64kb it can receive iso files without problem but when it receives small files (for example a JB ps3 game) the hdd can not be recognized in MMCM, managunz, irisman, etc.

this is because a small file is in a area very large and this reading is lost
      but with a cluster of 4096 bytes, the reading speed is much faster compared to 32 or 64 kb clusters