PS VITA / PS TV New 2048 Port now Avaiable for PS VITA / PSTV [HENkaku] by dots_tb

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 2, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Aug 2, 2016 at 11:12 PM
  1. 7,367
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

A new VITA / PSTV (HENkaku) Homebrew is released as developer dots_tb ports psp2048, this puzzle game will have your brain spinning as your try and decide your best moves to achieve that 2048 tile. If you are a 2048 fan then this is must have, if your not a fan give it try and you might find yourself suddenly addicted to this game.

2016-08-02-161415.jpg

• This is a port of the game psp2048 which is a clone of the famous game 2048. The PSP port/clone was created by AnderainLovelace. I just ported it to the vita.

Why did I port it? Because it was my favorite game? No. Because it was the first thing to come up when I googled psp source. Enjoy.

Features:
      • It works.
      • You can touch it.

Source/VPK:https://github.com/dots-tb/psp2048]

• 2048 on PSP
      clone & port by Anderain Ryu [email protected]
      PORTED TO VITA BY DOTS_TB​

• WHY? Because it was the first application to popup when I googled psp source.

Special thanks to:
      • TEAM MOLECULE(so I don't have to write out all their names) for smelling good and making everything on earth xepri for vita2dlib
      • wololo for helping me find the Lord m0skit0 for advance psp tk or whatever the site was
      • minilgos for his notes SMOKE, meetpatty, DrakonPL for code to study(or copy) Rinnegatamante for makefiles to study

Download: psp2048 (vita/pstv)

Source: wololo.net/talk

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    bitsbubba likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 2, 2016.