PS VITA / PS TV Official GekiHEN Results [Winners Announced]

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Apr 15, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Apr 15, 2017 at 1:29 PM
  1. 5,803
    3,297
    123
    STLcardsWS

    STLcardsWS Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2014
    Messages:
    5,803
    Likes Received:
    3,297
    Trophy Points:
    123
    The GekiHEN Contest has come to a close and with 39 total entries that were accepted, we believe it was a very successful contest with a great variety of homebrew thanks to the developer's who took part in the event. Now the time has finally came for us to announce the 4 Winner entries. As Best Homebrew Game / Emu & Port / Utility / Plugins have been determined, There was no doubt some tough decisions had to be made from everyone who carried a vote. As I honestly believe multiple projects had legitimate shots at being the winners in most categories, however this is a contest and there can only be one winner crowned from each catagory, so lets get to it and finally reveal the winners of the GekiHEN Homebrew Contest brought to you by CustomProtocol.com , PSX-Place.com, PlayStationHAX.xyz & wololo.net.

    GekiHEN-logo-header.png

    FINAL STANDINGS / WINNERS
    • ($200) Winner of best Homebrew Game: Project Void (by Akabane87)​
      • 37 (Poll points) + 10 (Sponsor points) = 47 Total Points
    • ($250) Winner of best Utility: Vita Homebrew Browser (by devnoname120 & arkanite)
      • 31 Poll points) + 10 (Sponsor points) = 41 Total Points
    • ($200) Winner of best Emu/Port: ZeldaROTH (by usineur)
      • 33 (Poll points) + 10 (Sponsor points) = 43 Total Points
    • ($200) Winner of best Plugin: RinCheat (by Rinnegatamante)
      • 40 (Poll points) + 10 (Sponsor points) = 50 Total Points


    How the Winner's were determined
    We split up the GekiHEN Contest Vote into 5 sectors . We had each sponsor site (4) post polls of their communities where the community of user's could help in choosing which Project should be crowned the winner. With each poll being responsible for 20% of the final GekiHEN results that made up 80% of the overall vote, then remaining 20% would come from the contest organizer's (Sponsors) getting a single pick for each category as well. Now to merge these results we opted for a point system that can be seen below :

    On each poll the Top 3 were assigned a point value as follows:

    • 1st Place = 10 points
    • 2nd Place = 7 points
    • 3rd Place - 3 points

    Now , from here lets take a look at the top entries after the public vote from each site and see how they rank (note: this makes up 80% of the Contest Vote where the remaining 20% comes from the Sponsor Picks)

    Public Votes (& Points Awarded)
    80% of total Vote

    • Point Total from Public Vote (Homebrew Game Category)
      • Project Void 37 pts
      • Starkiller 2D 27 pts
      • Zsokoban 17 pts
      • Bernard Chronicles 7 pts
      • Starfield Vita 3 pts
      Wololo - Results Page
      1. Project void 10pts (23 Votes)
      2. Starkiller 7pts (19 Votes)
      3. ZSokoban 3pts (11 Votes)

      PSX-Place - Results Page
      • Project Void 10pts (9 Votes)
      • Zsokoban 7pts (5 Votes)
      • Starkiller2d 3pts (2 votes)
      • Starfield Vita 3 (tie) pts (2 votes)

      PlaystationHax = Results Page
      • Starkiller 2D 10 pts (8 votes)
      • Project void 7 pts (6 Votes)
      • Bernard Chronicles 7 (tie) pts (6 Votes)

      CustomProtocol = Result page

      • Project void 10 pts (6 votes)
      • Zsokoban 7pts (2 votes)
      • Starkiller 2d 7 (tie) pts (2 votes)

    • Point Total from Public Vote (Emu / Ports)
      • ZeldaROTH 33 pts
      • Another world 31 pts
      • pfba 16 pts
      • blockout 3 pts
      • mincraft 3 pts
      Wololo - Results Page
      • pfba 10 points (20 Votes)
      • Another world 7 points (12 Votes)
      • Zelda 3 points (10 Votes)

      PSX-Place - Results Page
      • ZeldaROTH 10 points (7 Votes)
      • Another world 7 points (5 Votes)
      • pfba 3 points (4 Votes)
      • blockout 3 (tie) points (4 votes)

      playstationhax - Result page
      • ZeldaROTH 10 points (8 Votes)
      • another world 7 points (5 Votes)
      • minicraft 3 points (4 votes)

      Custom Protocol - Result page
      • ZeldaROTH 10 points
      • Another world 10 (tie) points
      • pfba 3 points

    • Point Total from Public Vote (Utilities)
      • Bubble installer 37 pts
      • HB Browser 31 pts
      • Ark Fast 13 pts
      • rincheat 3 pts
      • Theme manager 3 pts
      Wololo = Results Page
      • HB Browser 10pts (31 Votes)
      • Bubble installer 7pts (21 Votes)
      • rincheat SE 3pts ( 7 Votes)

      PSX-Place = Results Page
      • ePSP Bubble installer 10 pts (8 votes)
      • HB Browser 7pts (5 votes)
      • Ark fast 3pts (4 votes)

      PlayStationHAX = Results Page
      • ePSP Bubble installer 10pts (11 Votes)
      • HB Browser 7pts (6 Votes)
      • Ark Fast 3pts (3 votes)
      • Custom Theme manager 3 (tie) pts (3 votes)

      CustomProtocol = Results Page
      • ePSP Bubble installer 10 pts (6 Votes)
      • Ark Fast 7 pts (3 votes)
      • Homebrew browser 7 (tie) pts (3 votes)

    • Point Total from Public Vote (Plugins)
      • RinCheat 40 pts
      • TrackPlug 28 pts
      PSX-Place - Results page
      • RinCheat 10pts (16 Votes)
      • TrackPlug 7pts (4 Votes)

      Wololo - Results page

      • RinCheat 10pts (50 votes)
      • TrackPlug 7pts (7 votes)

      Custom Protocol - Results Page

      • RinCheat 10 pts (8 votes)
      • TrackPlug 7 pts (3 votes)

      PlayStationHAX - Results Page

      • RinCheat 10 pts (24 votes)
      • TrackPlug 7 pts (5 votes)

    Sponsor Vote:
    20% of overall vote

    • Now a single pick in each category from each Sponsoring Site

      Homebrew Game
      • Project Void = (3 Votes PSX-Place / CP / Wololo) 10 pts
      • Starfield Vita = (1 Vote PlayStationHAX) 7 pts
      Utility:
      • Vita Homebrew Browser ( 3 Votes = Wololo / PSX-Place/ CustomProtocol) 10 pts
      • VitaForecast (1 Vote = PlayStationHAX) 7pts
      Port/Emu:
      • ZeldaROTH (3 votes PSX-Place / CP / Wololo) 10 pts
      • GNU Robbo (1 vote PlayStationHAX) 7 pts
      Plugin
      • RinCheat (4 votes PlayStationHAX / PSX-Place / CP / Wololo) 10 pts

    Checkout the GekiHEN Contest website for downloads to all these entries,
    gekihen.xyz
     
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    ed89, Wirus, DeViL303 and 1 other person like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, Apr 15, 2017.

Share This Page