Following the release of the utility AppManager Plus, that the ONELua team released themselves rjust a couple of days ago, has now also released an update to the interpreter itself ONElua progressing to version 3.1 (v3r1) with a variety of new functions that can be seen in the release notes included, that also details a few fixes to round out this new update, that is for sure worth checking out if you plan on creating some LUA homebrew projects in the future..
With this ONELUA (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA. I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 3.1, comes fairly new, features list:
Please use official Web for downloadChangelog v3r1:
- Added function game.startup()' & 'game.bg0()',
- They allow you to obtain the resources of an application.
- Added function 'themes.info()',
- This function allows to obtain the XML metadata of a livearea theme!.
- Added function 'os.golivearea()',
- Go to livearea without closing the application or press the PS button.
- Added function 'screen.waitvblankstart()',
- Wait for the screen to start the refresh.
- Added function 'math.map()',
- Allow to transform a value from one range to another.
- Added function batt.cycle(),
- Gets the number of battery charge cycles.
- Added function 'cam.whitebalance()',
- Lets you know and set the camera's white balance.
- Fix function 'console.clear()',
- Place the cursor on the origin.
- Fix function 'themes.install()',
- Now install correctly using the title and author.
- Fix 'screen.print()',
- When passing a custom font.
- Fix a bug with fonts ttf,
- in suspend/resume...
- Fix 'screen.shot()',
- Now it works well.
- Updated debugger with new font...
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua updated to v 3.1 with added Functions & fixes
By STLcardsWS on May 12, 2017 at 8:01 PM
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
[Coming Soon] XtremeEliteBoot+ (a powerful alternative for FMCB)I wanted to introduce to the scene a project I (HWNJ) have been working on with Chelsea_Fantasy for a long of time ago. XtremeEliteBoot was a private project that we only shared with a small circle of people in Cuba back in 2012. It is intended to be a "ready to use", "all-in-one", "noob-proof" alternative to "FreeMcBoot". Also, XEB featured some exclusive features that no PS2 homebrew was able to provide until the time of writing this (2017-11-15).Continue reading
4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander (v1.00)PS3 Firmware update 4.82 hit the other day , which was suspected to close the PS3Xploit,, however it seems a future update will be patching that exploit as 4.82 was a planned update by Sony and did not address the PS3Xploit quite yet, but we expect that to come soon. However for you exciting CFW user's it that time as we wait and see which CFWs and APPs will be updated. While its good to see CFW released, its not advised to jump on those CFW until various apps like manager's and other utilities are updated as well. We have a 4.82 Custom Firmware / Homebrew / Tool thread for all those releases as they become live. Not all apps / Tools. / Homebrew need updates but depending on what resources they use of the system will dictate if said homebrew needs updates. usually its manager's and utilities and also the CFW , First up we have a NEW Standard CFW release by a familiar name developer @Alexander with his FERROX brand of CFW.. Checkout all the details of this CFW release; 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander. If you have any issue's/ suggestions / Feedback then drop @Alexander a line in the comments below as the developer is an active patron at psx-place and also his home site CyberModding.it
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName