Following the release of the utility AppManager Plus, that the ONELua team released themselves rjust a couple of days ago, has now also released an update to the interpreter itself ONElua progressing to version 3.1 (v3r1) with a variety of new functions that can be seen in the release notes included, that also details a few fixes to round out this new update, that is for sure worth checking out if you plan on creating some LUA homebrew projects in the future..
With this ONELUA (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA. I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 3.1, comes fairly new, features list:
Please use official Web for downloadChangelog v3r1:
- Added function game.startup()' & 'game.bg0()',
- They allow you to obtain the resources of an application.
- Added function 'themes.info()',
- This function allows to obtain the XML metadata of a livearea theme!.
- Added function 'os.golivearea()',
- Go to livearea without closing the application or press the PS button.
- Added function 'screen.waitvblankstart()',
- Wait for the screen to start the refresh.
- Added function 'math.map()',
- Allow to transform a value from one range to another.
- Added function batt.cycle(),
- Gets the number of battery charge cycles.
- Added function 'cam.whitebalance()',
- Lets you know and set the camera's white balance.
- Fix function 'console.clear()',
- Place the cursor on the origin.
- Fix function 'themes.install()',
- Now install correctly using the title and author.
- Fix 'screen.print()',
- When passing a custom font.
- Fix a bug with fonts ttf,
- in suspend/resume...
- Fix 'screen.shot()',
- Now it works well.
- Updated debugger with new font...
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua updated to v 3.1 with added Functions & fixes
By STLcardsWS on May 12, 2017 at 8:01 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais