Following the release of the utility AppManager Plus, that the ONELua team released themselves rjust a couple of days ago, has now also released an update to the interpreter itself ONElua progressing to version 3.1 (v3r1) with a variety of new functions that can be seen in the release notes included, that also details a few fixes to round out this new update, that is for sure worth checking out if you plan on creating some LUA homebrew projects in the future..
With this ONELUA (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA. I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 3.1, comes fairly new, features list:
Please use official Web for downloadChangelog v3r1:
- Added function game.startup()' & 'game.bg0()',
- They allow you to obtain the resources of an application.
- Added function 'themes.info()',
- This function allows to obtain the XML metadata of a livearea theme!.
- Added function 'os.golivearea()',
- Go to livearea without closing the application or press the PS button.
- Added function 'screen.waitvblankstart()',
- Wait for the screen to start the refresh.
- Added function 'math.map()',
- Allow to transform a value from one range to another.
- Added function batt.cycle(),
- Gets the number of battery charge cycles.
- Added function 'cam.whitebalance()',
- Lets you know and set the camera's white balance.
- Fix function 'console.clear()',
- Place the cursor on the origin.
- Fix function 'themes.install()',
- Now install correctly using the title and author.
- Fix 'screen.print()',
- When passing a custom font.
- Fix a bug with fonts ttf,
- in suspend/resume...
- Fix 'screen.shot()',
- Now it works well.
- Updated debugger with new font...
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua updated to v 3.1 with added Functions & fixes
By STLcardsWS on May 12, 2017 at 8:01 PM
PS3 PRO MOD - Give your XMB a new look with these mods by LuanTelesHere is a cool mod for 4.81 PS3 Custom Firmware user's as psx-place memeber LuanTeles has put together and released a suite of XMB modifications that he has dubbed the PS3 PRO MOD. This collections contains he PS3 PRO coldboot & gameboot, new boot & xmb sounds, New Custom Icons & new xmb wave , Checkout the video preview and see the included release post for additional details-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now LiveSeems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.Continue reading
ArkFast v2.2 - gdljjrod announces new functions in this update.gdljjrod has released version 2.2 of the PS Vita / PlayStation TV utility called ArkFast. This HENkaku homebrew (vpk) created with OneLua will easily install ARK-2 for the firmware's internal PSP emulator on HENkaku exploit (for firmware 3.60). With this update the developers now give the ability to clone any PSP Game and new pboot.pbp checks that provides a couple of new features as defined in the included change log provided.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- well smeth