ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Also some registry hacks can be done and possibly more as time goes on as this is kind of like Pexploit for the PS3 and the EML hacks by mr gas & Major Tom, which at first even the dev behind it didn't see a lot of use for it but over time many others found some nifty uses for it. So enough of my winded speech lets see what the dev has to say and what this is all about.Continue reading
ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot - Launch PSP Games & Homebrew from LiveArea by qwikrazor87Following the recent work from vita developer qwikrazor87 who has done some great work with ARK has now released "ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot", this release makes launching your PSP Games and brew much easier, from the convenience of the LiveArea. You will have edit your own packages so hopefully we see some other developer's create some tools to automate this process a bit, but its not very hard either. Checkout the release quote from the developer:Continue reading
[Update v1.05] sMAN vv1.02 : New "Setup" Option in side-menu of new UI by deankIf you have not heard of sMAN already. its a new plugin from legendary developer deank. sMAN combines webMAN (vanilla) and recently developed sLaunch feature (that was a separate plugin complementing webMAN). So what is the difference between webMAN & sMAN, sMAN provides a UI experiance for changing games on the XMB, as seen in the ScreenShot provided directly from the XMB you will be greeted with this new way to mount a game. Prefer the original way? Then deank still has you covered with his original webMAN plugin as well. This update provides a new "Setup" option in the side menu and also completely does away with the "My Games" entry on the XMB and to launch the sMAN (slaunch feature) simple hold the START button on your dualshock controller to launch this new UI from the XMB. See full details in deank's release quoteContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193