ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Booter Plugin by LMANWell this new plugin is a nice surprise, from developer LMAN. It allows us to boot any PSP/PS1 game or app directly from the Live Area with full support of plugins and more. This is an amazing plugin to replace qwikrazor's ARK Autoboot PBOOT as it allows PS1 games with full sound, Adrenaline GFX filters, save states and as mentioned plugin support as well. No need to navigate the XMB and it can also bypass any warnings screens, Mini's logo, epilepsy warning and even Adrenaline logo installed by Freakler's Easy Installer. Basically allows one to have PSN style bubbles without the need of PSN as well as being able to make bubbles of your physical media backups of PSP & PS1 games.Continue reading
Yifanlu Releases USBMC Allowing USB Devices at BootIn anticipation for the new PSVSD adapter, Yifanlu has released a nice little plug-in that PlayStation TV (PSTV) users can use right away. USBMC allows one to mount a USB device at boot time and with Enso this means it will work all the time. Here is the Readme. I personally set this up to test earlier today with my 500gb hard drive and it has worked flawlessly.Continue reading
TheFl0w Releases Download Enabler Plugin for the Vita & PSTVWell it seems the developers back at it again, as TheFlow releases a new plug-in that now allows you to download any file using the native browser. I have just tested this release, I was able to acquire the new Grand Theft Auto remastered plug-in as well as some PSP Homebrew. Files will be located in ux0:/downloads. Included is the Readme with installation instructions.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- jont erwx