ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
VITA / PsTV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
N64 emulation coming to RetroARCH (Vita) Nightly BuildSeems RetroArch Vita will have a Nintendo 64 (n64) emulator soon and reports suggest it's running Super Mario 64 at full speed with sound already surpassing the PSP emulator in its first incarnation. There are even talks of the Dolphin EMU core right around the corner. Move over PS3 seems the PSTV is kicking your butt.
N64 emulation has long been a dream for the PS3 but with the Cell architecture porting is not an easy task without significant re-writes to an emulation geared specially for the system (ps3). However the Vita & PlayStation TV things are stacking up differently, while still a challenge it's appearing its a much more reasonable task to achieve as we witness this unfolding.Continue reading
[TUT]Mounting PS2 SingStar on PS3 using webMAN MOD mount_ps2 featureSince @aldostools was nice enough to include this feature in the official builds of webMAN MOD, here is simple guide how to use extracted SingStar PS2 backups on SingStar PS3 version using the mount_ps2 webMAN MOD command.Personally I am using the mount_ps2 command, not sure if mount.ps2 does the same now. I will update wMM this weekend, currently still have 1.43.36 installed but it should work on the latest version unless aldo removed or edited this feature again.
CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70 Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: