ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
TheFlow updates Adrenaline to Version 6.3 - Fixes PS1 Framerates and other new improvementsBefore you think there are only new updates and releases for the PS3 and/or PS4, keep in mind that the PSVita has still a lot of potential for being a handy and portable "Homebrew machine", not only for making your life easier with your backups, but also for other useful functions including to play your PSP & PS1 Classics on-the-go. And while Sony recently released a new and boring System Software Update (Version 3.68 is the recent one, if you are really interested), Developer @TheFlow still keeps his software updated, not only by fixing several bugs, but also by including new and useful functions allowing you to have the best experience with your PSP and PS1 Games. And since he keeps this software updated twice in only two days (with Version 6.2 and - as the title already suggests - Version 6.3), this shows even more that there is still a lot of potential for this handheld device.Continue reading
[UPDATE 4.82.2 Released) 4.82.1 REBUG REX CFW (w/ COBRA 7.55) + Homebrew Updated for 4.82 DEXUpdate (April 16) for DEX user's >>> REBUG 4.82.2 (see update below)
We seen the release of 4.82 REBUG LITE (A CEX CFW) released but without the emergence of a 4.82 DEX Firmware in the public hands, we had to wait for a REBUG REX (a hybrid of CEX/DEX) release on 4.82. The wait is now over as the team has obtained a 4.82 DEX PUP and have the CFW ready to go. REBUG REX (w/ COBRA v7.55) is ready to take the plunge into 4.82. Also IRISMAN / webMAN MOD / ManaGunZ by developer Aldostools/Zar to add support for this new release.Continue reading
[GAME MOD ] Mortal Kombat XL - Mesh Swap Modpack 1 (Friday the 13th release)Hello to all and a (Happy Friday The 13Th)
I bring all y'all today the ability to Play as Leatherface but actually as (Jason)
Or vice versa along with 9 other swap out Player's
With just a simple MKXL 1.04 Fake Game Update. (2.66 GB)Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: