ONElua team updated their lua language interpreter for PS Vita/Playstation TV to version 2r0 to the GekiHEN entry. This release adding many new possibilities to developers. Included real-time debugger for sure help to track any bugs. Added suport for MP3, you can now call uri's, use https addresses, ability to compress files, and folders. Also from these release you can use screen streaming based on Rinnegatamante rinCheat. Many new possibilities with this release, I hope that developers will use that in their homebrews.
- ONElua was originally a lua interpreter for the PSP, which is currently being ported to the PSVita with Henkaku and all the possibilities it offers !
Okay, but what is an interpreter? Basically with this tool (interpreter), you can create your own homebrew and applications, introducing and translating your ideas through the built in ONElua and of course native LUA.
I have the happiness, to announce that ONElua has an important update!
With the arrival of version 2.0, comes fairly new, v2.0 features list:
- Fixed prints (%,ñ,... etc).
- Change buttons.rumble.
- Added a complete file system to support path work.
- Removed "app0:" the partition, and added support writing on the route of the app.
- Added sintaxis extended in strings, Operators "+, -, /, *, +=, -=, *=, /=". example print("Hello from " + "ONElua") -- Hello from ONElua
- Added ONEdebugger - Real-time debugger errors in your scripts.
- Added os.uri, lets you call “special” URIs on your PS Vita.
- Added os.arg, You can invoke ONElua from another application, and know how it was called and if there is any special argument.
- Added possibility to install themes, "LiveArea".
- Added possibility to use protocol "https://" in the http module.
- Added possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC "Based on Rinnegatamante code and compatible with rinCheat Streamer PC app".
- Fixed a bug in files.list 'times'.
- Added Support to write/read from "savedata0:".
- Reorder code and internal improvements.
- Added Sound module, Support MP3 format.
- Added sound.getid3() and sound.extractcover(), to handle mp3 files.
- Added Camera module, you can manipulate both chambers, and apply some tricks.
- Added function to compress file or folder, 'files.makezip()'
- Updated function 'game.info()', now get data of .sfo, eboot.pbp or VPKs/ZIPs.
Previously ONElua incorporated a lot of modules, which continue to be updated, and improving, there is still a long way to go, but we are sure that at the end ONElua will be the option to manipulate all the peripherals and functions, as it is in PSP.
As in the first release, this incorporates a lot of samples, which we believe will facilitate syntax familiarization, some are more than simple, but perfect for understanding the potential.
Some examples of using ONElua, is ONEmenu, ONEinstaller, SpaceBall.
ONElua is a team project, which consumes most of our time, to innovate functions and discover methods, if you believe our work is useful, you can donate in the following link
- Xerpi - Fixed a bug more chatting with, as well as the help of his library vita2d.
- TheFlow - Package installer based on his work.
- Team Molecule - For their great work with Henkaku.
PS VITA / PS TV ONElua VITA - Lua interpreter updated to V2R0
By kozarovv on Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
Custom PKG on Retail PS4 - New method shown by flatz via videoHacker flatz is well known in the PlayStation Hacking community for many advancements and projects now is doing some things on his PS4 that contains 4.55 firmware. On his YouTube channel he released a new video titled "Custom PKG on retail PS4" which covers a demonstration on a PS4 (4.55) of an Installation of a Custom & also a Re-Packaged PKG file. While this is being demoed on a 4.55 flatz does state this should be easy to port to other firmwares (when a current firmware is exploited) and is a "bullet proof method in comparison" to 1.76. Flatz will soon share a write-up to achieve this task.Continue reading
Firmware 5.00 Userland Webkit Exploit on PS4 teased by qwertyoruiop (no Kernel Exploit)Here is some PS4 news/teases for 5.00 firmware, as a userland webkit exploit is shown via a screenshot from PS4 Hacker qwertyoruiop Twitter. You may recall this dev also showcased an exploit to v4.XX firmware in that past that was never released. Which the hacker was more then willing to share the news he had exploited the PS4 but did not have the same feeling of sharing the actual exploit as much as the news, sadly.. Will this 5.00 exploit be made public or will this exploit also be kept secret? Only time will tell as no details about a potential release has been stated at this point. About the exploit itself its only a userland webkit exploit that is being shown, so this means it will still require a kernel exploit to be like open in the same sense as 1.76. qwertyoruiop also states he has found a bug to exploit the kernel in v5.00, but has not did the exploiting of the bug quite yet. While this is exciting news and great work by the hacker. I would caution about getting too excited because this has the potential of never being released like the work in 4.XX previously detailed, but things are moving for the Ps4 so who knows....Continue reading
Zelda Time to Triumph: New Port from usineurFollowing the released ports of Zelda ROTH (Return of the Hylian) & Zelda Oni Link's Begin for Vita/Pstv, the third port comes to the community from developer usineur with the release of Zelda Time to Triumph to complete the three game trilogy of the fan-made created series that extends the story of Zelda from Vincent Jouilat's perspective, This is a welcome port to the Vita as it serves as great editions to the ealier work of both usineur and Rinnegatamante.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193