Here was a very informative video that some of you may of seen I re-tweeted on the psx-place twitter the other day, after seeing libretro re-tweeting, this video shows how you can get the max out of your PlayStation 1 Emulation experience. In this video by Simply Austin we see RetroArch (PC version) which shows some of the latest and new advancements that make emulating the iconic PS1 very sexy.. Give it a look and tell us if you have tricks you use on RetroArch (any platform) in the comments below:
Published on May 4, 2017
Here is the most advanced, most up to date and cutting edge guide on how to Run PlayStation and run it to the MAX. All the latest plugins, filters, options and advances all to squeeze the most from the little grey box of games and push it to a modern gaming experience. Transforming the classics of the day, into modern masterpieces once again. The games look STUNNING on this Emulator!
A huge shout out to iCatButler as it was him who made so much of the modern look to this with the introduction of PGXP and porting it over to the RetroArch Core... I LOVE IT!
This video in regards to Emulation is made to encourage you to play your BACKUPS. In other words, THE GAMES WHICH YOU ALREADY OWN!. Please do not emulate any games which you do not already have on any systems which you do not own. Unless of course they are abandon/free-ware due to license or age.
Emulation for me is not about playing games I do not own. It is about playing games on another platform. In fact on my PC at 4k internal resolution 60fps with one controller... not having 200+ consoles set up with 600+ controllers tangled up!
ESPECIALLY, do not sell anything to do with this scene or be stupid enough to buy anything from this scene. Support Developers (especially SEGA) and pay for what you play!
MY SET OF LINKS
Please subscribe to my channel, I try to release everything you need to get setup for your gaming pleasures, plus more home made treats
- DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/G4DY5r5
- STEAM GROUP FOR GAMING WITH ME: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Simp...
- MY NEW TWITCH CHANNEL, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW AND SUB http://www.twitch.tv/simply_austin
- HERE IS THE FACEBOOK LINK https://www.facebook.com/simplyaustins
- TO FIND OUT ABOUT EARLY RELEASES OF MY FEATURES https://twitter.com/SimplyAustins
- MY WEBSITE: www.simplyaustin.tv
- DONATIONS TOWARDS MAKING MORE VIDS LIKE THIS https://www.patreon.com/simplyaustin
LINKS USEFUL FROM THIS VIDEO
- RETROARCH WEBSITE: http://www.retroarch.com/index.php
- RETROARCH FIX FILES: https://mega.nz/#!BYFSSJRZ!wWtdWOnwg6...
- *Note* - The "system" folder should go into the root of the RetroArch folder. So it looks "RETROARCH/SYSTEM/files" *NOT* RETROARCH/SYSTEM/SYSTEM/files
- GOOD INFORMATION ON SOME OF THE FEATURES COVERED: https://www.libretro.com/index.php/me...
- LIST OF THE BEST EMULATION GUIDES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYfxv..
- -RetroArch team and everyone involved to make it what it is. This Front end and core/emulator is amazing and the features it has brought are stunning. Thank you to all involved!
- -iCatButler for his work on the PGXP
- -Sony PlayStion for commercial use
- -SomeOther1ne footage I used to demo what PS1 Emulation can do:
Source(s): youtube.com/ / twitter.com/libretro
RetroArch can be found @ Official website of RetroArch.com
PS1 PlayStation 1 Ultimate Emulator Guide (Video)
By STLcardsWS on May 11, 2017 at 9:33 PM
PS3 PRO MOD - Give your XMB a new look with these mods by LuanTelesHere is a cool mod for 4.81 PS3 Custom Firmware user's as psx-place memeber LuanTeles has put together and released a suite of XMB modifications that he has dubbed the PS3 PRO MOD. This collections contains he PS3 PRO coldboot & gameboot, new boot & xmb sounds, New Custom Icons & new xmb wave , Checkout the video preview and see the included release post for additional details-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now LiveSeems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.Continue reading
ArkFast v2.2 - gdljjrod announces new functions in this update.gdljjrod has released version 2.2 of the PS Vita / PlayStation TV utility called ArkFast. This HENkaku homebrew (vpk) created with OneLua will easily install ARK-2 for the firmware's internal PSP emulator on HENkaku exploit (for firmware 3.60). With this update the developers now give the ability to clone any PSP Game and new pboot.pbp checks that provides a couple of new features as defined in the included change log provided.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- well smeth