Here was a very informative video that some of you may of seen I re-tweeted on the psx-place twitter the other day, after seeing libretro re-tweeting, this video shows how you can get the max out of your PlayStation 1 Emulation experience. In this video by Simply Austin we see RetroArch (PC version) which shows some of the latest and new advancements that make emulating the iconic PS1 very sexy.. Give it a look and tell us if you have tricks you use on RetroArch (any platform) in the comments below:
Published on May 4, 2017
Here is the most advanced, most up to date and cutting edge guide on how to Run PlayStation and run it to the MAX. All the latest plugins, filters, options and advances all to squeeze the most from the little grey box of games and push it to a modern gaming experience. Transforming the classics of the day, into modern masterpieces once again. The games look STUNNING on this Emulator!
A huge shout out to iCatButler as it was him who made so much of the modern look to this with the introduction of PGXP and porting it over to the RetroArch Core... I LOVE IT!
This video in regards to Emulation is made to encourage you to play your BACKUPS. In other words, THE GAMES WHICH YOU ALREADY OWN!. Please do not emulate any games which you do not already have on any systems which you do not own. Unless of course they are abandon/free-ware due to license or age.
Emulation for me is not about playing games I do not own. It is about playing games on another platform. In fact on my PC at 4k internal resolution 60fps with one controller... not having 200+ consoles set up with 600+ controllers tangled up!
ESPECIALLY, do not sell anything to do with this scene or be stupid enough to buy anything from this scene. Support Developers (especially SEGA) and pay for what you play!
MY SET OF LINKS
Please subscribe to my channel, I try to release everything you need to get setup for your gaming pleasures, plus more home made treats
- DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/G4DY5r5
- STEAM GROUP FOR GAMING WITH ME: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Simp...
- MY NEW TWITCH CHANNEL, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW AND SUB http://www.twitch.tv/simply_austin
- HERE IS THE FACEBOOK LINK https://www.facebook.com/simplyaustins
- TO FIND OUT ABOUT EARLY RELEASES OF MY FEATURES https://twitter.com/SimplyAustins
- MY WEBSITE: www.simplyaustin.tv
- DONATIONS TOWARDS MAKING MORE VIDS LIKE THIS https://www.patreon.com/simplyaustin
LINKS USEFUL FROM THIS VIDEO
- RETROARCH WEBSITE: http://www.retroarch.com/index.php
- RETROARCH FIX FILES: https://mega.nz/#!BYFSSJRZ!wWtdWOnwg6...
- *Note* - The "system" folder should go into the root of the RetroArch folder. So it looks "RETROARCH/SYSTEM/files" *NOT* RETROARCH/SYSTEM/SYSTEM/files
- GOOD INFORMATION ON SOME OF THE FEATURES COVERED: https://www.libretro.com/index.php/me...
- LIST OF THE BEST EMULATION GUIDES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYfxv..
- -RetroArch team and everyone involved to make it what it is. This Front end and core/emulator is amazing and the features it has brought are stunning. Thank you to all involved!
- -iCatButler for his work on the PGXP
- -Sony PlayStion for commercial use
- -SomeOther1ne footage I used to demo what PS1 Emulation can do:
Source(s): youtube.com/ / twitter.com/libretro
RetroArch can be found @ Official website of RetroArch.com
PS1 PlayStation 1 Ultimate Emulator Guide (Video)
By STLcardsWS on May 11, 2017 at 9:33 PM
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
[Coming Soon] XtremeEliteBoot+ (a powerful alternative for FMCB)I wanted to introduce to the scene a project I (HWNJ) have been working on with Chelsea_Fantasy for a long of time ago. XtremeEliteBoot was a private project that we only shared with a small circle of people in Cuba back in 2012. It is intended to be a "ready to use", "all-in-one", "noob-proof" alternative to "FreeMcBoot". Also, XEB featured some exclusive features that no PS2 homebrew was able to provide until the time of writing this (2017-11-15).Continue reading
4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander (v1.00)PS3 Firmware update 4.82 hit the other day , which was suspected to close the PS3Xploit,, however it seems a future update will be patching that exploit as 4.82 was a planned update by Sony and did not address the PS3Xploit quite yet, but we expect that to come soon. However for you exciting CFW user's it that time as we wait and see which CFWs and APPs will be updated. While its good to see CFW released, its not advised to jump on those CFW until various apps like manager's and other utilities are updated as well. We have a 4.82 Custom Firmware / Homebrew / Tool thread for all those releases as they become live. Not all apps / Tools. / Homebrew need updates but depending on what resources they use of the system will dictate if said homebrew needs updates. usually its manager's and utilities and also the CFW , First up we have a NEW Standard CFW release by a familiar name developer @Alexander with his FERROX brand of CFW.. Checkout all the details of this CFW release; 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander. If you have any issue's/ suggestions / Feedback then drop @Alexander a line in the comments below as the developer is an active patron at psx-place and also his home site CyberModding.it
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName