PS2 PlayStation 2 AIO Project version 1.3 (2014)

PlayStation 2 AIO Project is a collection of almost all scene PS2 apps and tools

1. 877
    Berion

Berion Developer

@UniqueUserName Oh, right, "/PS2/fake_elfs". But I'm not sure about legal impact on covers. They are anyhow copyrighted? I just trying to be as much as possible legal.

About native English speaker: of course! :D If would You kindly look into English readme and modchips, telling me if every grammatical is ok, would be great. Thanks! If You know some other native speaker from other languages willing to help translating readme it will also be great (currently I have Polish, English, Deutsch and Italy - especially someone from Russia, Spain and France be needed as those languages are most popular on the world from missing part).

Attached Files:

UniqueUserName likes this.
  2. 862
    UniqueUserName

UniqueUserName Trial and Error Professional Moderator

AAA
    Home Page:
    Im pretty sure the covers are perfectly fine...
    The originals were all gathered through Google Images and are still freely/readily available today...
    Also, Im sure @STLcardsWS would have come down on me like Thors hammer if there was anything inappropriate involved...
    I tagged him now just incase there are any concerns (of which, I would of course fix immediately, if there were ;)).
    In any case, nobody will receive any money for the package in question, which is most likely all that anyone would care about.

To be perfectly honest, I was more concerned with the OPL-Staffs reaction to my ATC ("Simulated") part of the package...
    Such as, its ability to "trick" OPL into thinking all those games were actually there...
    So that you could actually view all of that artwork from within OPLs frontend.

As to the two documents you linked, I will get to those for you today. :)
    Yes, I know other native speakers from around the world, and I will see if anyone is interested in lending a helping hand for you...
    I will get back to you about this as soon as I hear back from them.

3. 877
    Berion

Berion Developer

Many songs on YouTube are pirated. Yet still they are there. So I'm not sure if that was good argument. ;p

Thanks.

4. 6,081
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Have not read up on everything here, but if the question is about images. I honestly do not care about images to be perfectly honest in regards to be posted here if that is the question?. Images (especially game covers) are zero concern or worry. They are public images. That can be seen everywhere,

Berion and UniqueUserName like this.
  5. 877
    Berion

Berion Developer

Current translations in final form + template:

Attached Files:

uyjulian likes this.