Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

Preowned gamestop ps3

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by TheHiro, Jan 9, 2019.

1. 9,696
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I dunno. if the seller knows what he has, he might jack the price up.

Yugonibblit likes this.
  2. 252
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

My thoughts exactly. With the release of OFW 4.83, more and more consoles are being (often unwittingly) updated and thus unable to use PS3Xploit, and so savvy owners will take advantage of this and adjust the price relative to how scarce models on 4.82 and below are gradually becoming.

Yugonibblit likes this.
  3. 17
    Marvin Freeman

Marvin Freeman Forum Noob

4. 491
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    To use local lingo,"Wey Aye" a remember Grainger Games, Can remember the first time going to the first, original shop in Newcastle, on "Grainger" Street in the "Grainger" indoor market lol (Can you tell where it gets is name from lol?) True Geordie Gaming shop. The closet one to me was Durham City. Was a shame when it closed down but they couldn't keep up with places like CEX which was its rival on Pilgram Street Newcastle And just round the corner from it in Durham. Two North east companies going head to head. As for GAME, pardon my lingo but what a "F**king rip" off that place is, everything is the highest price it can be, GameStation was a much more reasonable priced shop, and better service. The only good thing about GAME (At least the one in the MetroCentre anyways) is they host gaming tournaments on PC, PS4, XBOX ONE, and also if your board of being dragged around shops by the other half, I disappear in there to play on the PS4s on BO4 lol.

Got my eye on 2 CECH2003A 120GB's in CEX in the Washington Galleries, £70 each (that will mean i would own 4 CECH2003As lol), might have to go and ask them to tell me what FW they are on. They are meant to have it all on the computers from the TESTs they do on them but if they don't I will make them hook them up and tell me and if they won't and i will preach the customer is always right crap at them. (You don't want me in your shop, I am a pain in the arse for getting what i want and how i want it and won't tolerate the sales BS form people who haven't got a clue as to what they are going about lol)

And as for games from CEX i refuse to buy one that is scratched to bits (they will try and give you damaged discs), I make them show me the disc before they put it in the case, if its got too many, they I tell them I refuse to but that one or don't dare try to sell me that crap, give me another disc. These companies are meant to sell you these things in a decent condition and they are supposed to put the discs through a disc cleaning machine to remove most of the marks and starches but half the staff that work in these places haven't got a clue what they are doing. some do though. I can remember going to the one in the metro and asking this bloke if they had any PS3's model CECH2500 and below, he knew exactly why i was asking, and came back with a CECH2500ish model and said this was they only one they had but that he wouldn't buy it as you risking it not being jailbreak able, which I knew, but was surprised he would even mention this in public, at work, with his boss stood right behind him lol.

Coldheart2236 and Yugonibblit like this.
  5. 61
    Ashmund

Ashmund Forum Noob

The local Facebook market is great, I've seen and talked to numerous people about their PS3's inquiring about a specific model version, I've seen Slims and FAT PS3's for as low as $30 so and that's within 10 minutes of me and I live in a rural area, you guys would probably pick up massive amounts of deals.

Zazenora likes this.
  6. 252
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

Haha, knew you'd remember. I used to always go in the Grainger Games in Durham, just before you get to the bridge :). Got some blinding deals on new and used games over the years. The GameStation that used to be on Silver Street was also a decent shop as they once had a fairly impressive 'retro' section which was gradually reduced to about a shelf's worth, but the Game near HMV (if it's still even open) wasn't much good at all and like you said, very overpriced and not a whole lot of choice and very little 'retro' stuff. I've not been in the Durham CEX oddly enough, but I used to go to the one in Darlington regularly as I went to college there, and honestly never had a bad disc from them.