PS3 PS1 with Cobra Mode Issues

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by cpta320, Oct 5, 2018.

1. 2
    cpta320

cpta320 Forum Noob

Hi, im still fairly new to the cfw scene on ps3 so I sincerely apologize if its something already known. Im trying to run my ps1 games on my european ps3 slim with Rebug 4.82.2 REX. But im running into few issues like fmv cutscenes have few stutters and cdda audio being completely out of order. I read earlier that turning cobra mode off might fix the issues im facing. I did that in the toolbox, launched the games from multiMan. FMV stutters where gone however the CDDA track is still somewhat out of wak, I might still play a little more with that, see if changing format from BIN/CUE to something else might fix it. Also webMan wont work anymore and hangs my PS3 since cobra is off plus everytime i start a ps1 game the display settings always goes to default and id have to constantly manually put the display settings back to how i want it (Normal and no smoothing).
    Is there a way to somehow fix the mentioned issues with PS1 games whilst having cobra mode still enabled ? If not is there somewhere in multiMan the option to change the default display settings, and making webMan still launch my games without hanging my system?

Thank you!