PS3 PS3 4.80 Essential Collection [PS3-EXTRA] ISO

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by TheDemon, Jun 19, 2016.

By TheDemon on Jun 19, 2016 at 10:03 AM
  1. 375
    TheDemon

TheDemon Member

Following the examples in @0_obeWAN PS3_Extra ISO (XMB Waves (for 4.xx) & Coldboots), @TheDemon has also created a handy ISO. "PS3 4.80 Essential Collection [PS3-Extra] ISO" bringing some of the most popular PS3 homebrew in one handy ISO. Take note that if installing homebrew from this ISO its a good idea to check for updates for that particular homebrew application as there could very likely be an update if using this past this article publish date. Additional details and a video demonstration to glance at some of the included ps3 brew

-STLcardsWS

SBJvAjT.png

• PS3 4.80 Essential Collection [PS3-EXTRA] ISO

A collection of some of the most used homebrews in one iso ready to install, those like me that play playstation since the first one will feel nostalgic with the video icon just let the cursor on the game disc and let it play :D

• HOW to USE:
      NON COBRA users should install mamba loader in order to load isos or if they dont want to install manba then just extract the iso and place the folder on internal or external hdd folder GAMES or GAMEZ and launch it with your usual games launcher .

COBRA CFW users and manba users copy the iso into your PS3ISO folder on internal or external hdd.

Then use the backup manager of your preference to launch it, click on game disk and will take you to the collection of homebrews and then select one and instaLl it.​

• Thanks also to everyone who gave some ideas and also the develpers from the tools included in this iso.

Tools used:

• ps3tools from @aldostools
      • PS3 PAMF Tools
      • Goldwave + atract3
      • Vegas Pro
      • Photoshop CS6
      • Base extra disc templace from @0_obeWAN

Note:
      This icon on the iso is just for info and it will not install anything
      zr0PAFb.png

Download: 4.80 Essential Collection [PS3 Extra] ISO

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
    Me_TheKing, T.A.U, 0_obeWAN and 4 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by TheDemon, Jun 19, 2016.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Nice release one disadvantage i would see in this. Is that overtime some of these apps can become outdated (firmware updates). But nonetheless a good scene contribution. Thanks

Edit: perhaps a versioning based on system firmware would be an option to consider.
      "PS3 4.80 Essential Collection [PS3-EXTRA] ISO"
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
      TheDemon likes this.
    2. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Yup true better change that but i dont see the option to change title @STLcardsWS
    3. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Changed
    4. bguerville
      bguerville
      Yep. It's a very helpful release that will unfortunately need regular updates.
      I mentioned it briefly when suggesting my list of brews. Some brews will be more problematic than others of course...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      You could make one that doesn't have firmware dependancies. Like Artemis, PSN Patch, IDPSet etc. Then one for the latest firmware as that would support all prior unless of course the app gets updated.
    6. pinky
      pinky
      updated homebrew shouldn't be a problem really. if xmbpd or the latest webman mod r included, u can download the latest homebrew directly without having to make another iso. :)
      bitsbubba likes this.
    7. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      If one was using XMBPD then there would be no reason to use this in all honesty.
      bitsbubba and pinky like this.
    8. pinky
      pinky
      that's a good point. I might suggest a rename to the iso to "homebrew starter deck" to suggest updating may be needed at some point. ;)
    9. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I see PSninja , not really an essential app these days considering that psnpatch can perform all it can and much more in terms of PSN type features.
      bitsbubba likes this.
    10. 1986panzi1986
      1986panzi1986
      Thanks nice work keep it up
    11. Zwei
      Zwei
      very good
      where is the download link
    12. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      fixed
      Opps I accidently removed it when i promoted to mainpage. Apologies to all
    13. aryjrrpg