PS3 Dump Checker: Now Supporting 4.75 FW

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 12, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on Jun 12, 2015 at 3:57 AM
  1. 5,866
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

The handy PS3 downgrading utility called PS3 Dump Checker has been updated to support the latest official firmware update of 4.75. littlebalup & Swizzy work is very useful for checking and verifying both the PS3 NAND or NOR dumps. These tools are never 100% but they are good indicator of problems in the dump [Break]sss[/Break]. View the latest details of Build 484 and more below:

PS3dumpchecker_clip.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Sdw100
      Sdw100
      Thanks [MENTION=48]littlebalup[/MENTION] [MENTION=511]Swizzy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] great work as per, Update through the tool?
    2. vicious_results
      vicious_results
      hey can you make a download through mega?
    3. Andrey
      Andrey
      Sorry to ask, i am trying to downgrade my slim model with dump check, i wanted to install a CFW, i really don't have any E3 Flashers or other hardware to utilize on my ps3 but i have a sick and a HDD, will this dump checker work to downgrade it to 3.55 ? If so, i would like to have a tutorial, i'm new both to the site and this modding stuff...
    4. Zoilus
      Zoilus
    5. playerkp420
      playerkp420
      PS3 Dump Checker on Windows 10 Home

[MENTION=48]littlebalup[/MENTION] PS3 dump checker is not working on Windows 10. Wondering if there was something I could do to get it to work, or if you can update it? Thanks.
    6. Joonie
      Joonie
      Did you try run it under administrator mode? I've been using it fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    7. playerkp420
      playerkp420
      My bad. Stupid Norton was blocking it.
    8. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Wow that's an app I haven't heard in a while but also while I got you here. I forgot to tell you your 4.75 CFW works just fine on a CECHB-01 NAND flash model.
    9. playerkp420
      playerkp420
      Cool, thanks for your help. Will have a Cobra version with the added patches you asked for soon.

Back on topic, PS3 Dump Checker is working fine for my now on Windows 10. Sorry for the noob mistake. :o
    10. Joonie
      Joonie
      Cool, I was working on a part of tutorial that covers the very first step about how to compile cobra payload with fedora / cell sdk 3.1, with your new tutorial this may not needed any more hehe nice job [MENTION=1879]playerkp420[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11. playerkp420
      playerkp420
      Please make that tutorial. I will need that for sure. My tutorial is going to be linking to your github page. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    12. haxxxen
      haxxxen
      you don't need linux at all and you can compile cobra fully with windows mingw. i haven't tried anymore, but i think you can even compile it with estwald's psdkv2 as long as you remove any reference to malloc.h and make minor changings to makefiles

you can take a look at that 4.21 cobra on my github for reference, where i have even uploaded that psdev environment from [MENTION=600]_NzV_[/MENTION]

edit
      sorry for going offtopic
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2015