A new update has been made available for PS3 Game Manager as developer francesco2013 provides a fix for displaying of menu's in mobile IOS 10+ devices, The dev has made a number of test and appears to ironed out this issue haunting those devices, Also note if you have not been following the latest updates, this release is now Platform Independent in a sense with the use of VirtualBox which the dev has made extremely easy and provides a video tutorial. Checkout all the latest details provided.
PS3 GAME MANAGER
PS3 Games Manager v0.42b runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux inside VirtualBox.
FEATURES OF PS3 Game Manager
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO fle and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Mobile access fully working in PORTRAIT mode. This is tested on a Samsung Galaxy (S5, S7, Tab), iPhones (4, 4s, 5s, 6s), iPad Air.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Real Time Monitoring of the following values:
- PS3 Uptime, Game Currently Mounted, Actual Playing Time, webMAN Version, PS3 Firmware Version, PS3 Free Memory, CPU temp, Internal PS3 hd free space, USB external PS3 hd free space, Total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of the amount of times you play a game and count each time adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results. It also keep track of the total time (hours, minutes, seconds) a game is being played.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- PS3NetSrv is pre-installed and pre-configured.
- PHPMyAdmin is pre-installed and pre-configured. This comes very handy when a user wants to modify the game details and make some corrections.
TUTORIAL UP AND RUNNING IN 10 MINUTES
With an extremely simplified setup now anybody can use and enjoy PS3 Games Manager.
No IT skills required, no complicated command line instructions, no configuration files to edit.
TRY NOW THE FULL WORKING DEMO ONLINE
Mobile menus FIX (v0.42b)
- Fixed some issues with the Mobile version that was not working properly on IOS 10+. Tested on IOS 10.0.2 working with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome for iPhone. Tested on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 plus.Previous Changelogs --> Link
Download: via Official Demo Site
PS3 PS3 Game Manager v 0.42b - A Mobile Fix [IOS 10+] by francesco2013
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- yasmin awais