A new update has been made available for PS3 Game Manager as developer francesco2013 provides a fix for displaying of menu's in mobile IOS 10+ devices, The dev has made a number of test and appears to ironed out this issue haunting those devices, Also note if you have not been following the latest updates, this release is now Platform Independent in a sense with the use of VirtualBox which the dev has made extremely easy and provides a video tutorial. Checkout all the latest details provided.
PS3 GAME MANAGER
PS3 Games Manager v0.42b runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux inside VirtualBox.
FEATURES OF PS3 Game Manager
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO fle and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Mobile access fully working in PORTRAIT mode. This is tested on a Samsung Galaxy (S5, S7, Tab), iPhones (4, 4s, 5s, 6s), iPad Air.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Real Time Monitoring of the following values:
- PS3 Uptime, Game Currently Mounted, Actual Playing Time, webMAN Version, PS3 Firmware Version, PS3 Free Memory, CPU temp, Internal PS3 hd free space, USB external PS3 hd free space, Total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of the amount of times you play a game and count each time adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results. It also keep track of the total time (hours, minutes, seconds) a game is being played.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- PS3NetSrv is pre-installed and pre-configured.
- PHPMyAdmin is pre-installed and pre-configured. This comes very handy when a user wants to modify the game details and make some corrections.
TUTORIAL UP AND RUNNING IN 10 MINUTES
With an extremely simplified setup now anybody can use and enjoy PS3 Games Manager.
No IT skills required, no complicated command line instructions, no configuration files to edit.
TRY NOW THE FULL WORKING DEMO ONLINE
Mobile menus FIX (v0.42b)
- Fixed some issues with the Mobile version that was not working properly on IOS 10+. Tested on IOS 10.0.2 working with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome for iPhone. Tested on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 plus.Previous Changelogs --> Link
Download: via Official Demo Site
PS3 PS3 Game Manager v 0.42b - A Mobile Fix [IOS 10+] by francesco2013
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
VITAident v0.7.2 by Joel16Developer Joel16 is back with a recent update to VITAident, with new version of both the GUI edition and the classic Standard version. VITAident is a homebrew application that is capable of running on both the PS Vita & PlayStation TV devices (running HENkaku on 3.60 FW) and provides a vast amount of information of our devices such as VITA CID & PSID, Motherboard, CEX/DEX Unit, ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency are just a few of the features that reside in this useful utility.Continue reading
The Feed (A new site feature)We know news has been light on the mainpage itself (last couple weeks), but we are still gathering and keeping everyone informed of the scene releases in "The Feed" a new section created that has replaced the Member News Submission and also our own internal news forums where we would prepare news articles .The biggest reason for this change is to simply bring news faster to all, no need to wait for the full article before being notified / discussing the release, When we see something interesting we will post it directly here and we hope ALL members help us with this as well. Post a simple link or a even full articles if you choose to help the community with a small or big contribution to The Feed .Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Ralph Lauran