A new update has been made available for PS3 Game Manager as developer francesco2013 provides a fix for displaying of menu's in mobile IOS 10+ devices, The dev has made a number of test and appears to ironed out this issue haunting those devices, Also note if you have not been following the latest updates, this release is now Platform Independent in a sense with the use of VirtualBox which the dev has made extremely easy and provides a video tutorial. Checkout all the latest details provided.
PS3 GAME MANAGER
PS3 Games Manager v0.42b runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux inside VirtualBox.
FEATURES OF PS3 Game Manager
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO fle and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Mobile access fully working in PORTRAIT mode. This is tested on a Samsung Galaxy (S5, S7, Tab), iPhones (4, 4s, 5s, 6s), iPad Air.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Real Time Monitoring of the following values:
- PS3 Uptime, Game Currently Mounted, Actual Playing Time, webMAN Version, PS3 Firmware Version, PS3 Free Memory, CPU temp, Internal PS3 hd free space, USB external PS3 hd free space, Total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of the amount of times you play a game and count each time adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results. It also keep track of the total time (hours, minutes, seconds) a game is being played.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- PS3NetSrv is pre-installed and pre-configured.
- PHPMyAdmin is pre-installed and pre-configured. This comes very handy when a user wants to modify the game details and make some corrections.
TUTORIAL UP AND RUNNING IN 10 MINUTES
With an extremely simplified setup now anybody can use and enjoy PS3 Games Manager.
No IT skills required, no complicated command line instructions, no configuration files to edit.
TRY NOW THE FULL WORKING DEMO ONLINE
Mobile menus FIX (v0.42b)
- Fixed some issues with the Mobile version that was not working properly on IOS 10+. Tested on IOS 10.0.2 working with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome for iPhone. Tested on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 plus.Previous Changelogs --> Link
Download: via Official Demo Site
PS3 PS3 Game Manager v 0.42b - A Mobile Fix [IOS 10+] by francesco2013
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM
CMA Has Been Hacked & Backups Decrypted for all Firmwares even 3.63Well the other day I caught wind of this on Reddit but Yifan Lu quickly made it private as it wasn't ready for public use so I didn't report on this. Well it now seems it is ready and the dev has released this to everyone now. This means we can extract anything from CMA backups even 3.61+ or old ones you have with another account etc. And better yet we can repack these adding what we want as well. Please note this doesn't allow for piracy but some tricks can be done as this will allow one to install ARK on 3.61+ systems without the need of being on 3.60 first or a PS3.
Also some registry hacks can be done and possibly more as time goes on as this is kind of like Pexploit for the PS3 and the EML hacks by mr gas & Major Tom, which at first even the dev behind it didn't see a lot of use for it but over time many others found some nifty uses for it. So enough of my winded speech lets see what the dev has to say and what this is all about.Continue reading
ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot - Launch PSP Games & Homebrew from LiveArea by qwikrazor87Following the recent work from vita developer qwikrazor87 who has done some great work with ARK has now released "ARK 3.60 Auto Boot pboot", this release makes launching your PSP Games and brew much easier, from the convenience of the LiveArea. You will have edit your own packages so hopefully we see some other developer's create some tools to automate this process a bit, but its not very hard either. Checkout the release quote from the developer:Continue reading
[Update v1.05] sMAN vv1.02 : New "Setup" Option in side-menu of new UI by deankIf you have not heard of sMAN already. its a new plugin from legendary developer deank. sMAN combines webMAN (vanilla) and recently developed sLaunch feature (that was a separate plugin complementing webMAN). So what is the difference between webMAN & sMAN, sMAN provides a UI experiance for changing games on the XMB, as seen in the ScreenShot provided directly from the XMB you will be greeted with this new way to mount a game. Prefer the original way? Then deank still has you covered with his original webMAN plugin as well. This update provides a new "Setup" option in the side menu and also completely does away with the "My Games" entry on the XMB and to launch the sMAN (slaunch feature) simple hold the START button on your dualshock controller to launch this new UI from the XMB. See full details in deank's release quoteContinue reading
Share This Page
Latest: bokiroki, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:07 PM
Latest: sigma, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Latest: self_slaughter, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Latest: bguerville, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Latest: Berion, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Latest: Berion, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Latest: arcadekidflo, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:26 PM
- 4.81 cfw
- cobra cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: