A new update has been made available for PS3 Game Manager as developer francesco2013 provides a fix for displaying of menu's in mobile IOS 10+ devices, The dev has made a number of test and appears to ironed out this issue haunting those devices, Also note if you have not been following the latest updates, this release is now Platform Independent in a sense with the use of VirtualBox which the dev has made extremely easy and provides a video tutorial. Checkout all the latest details provided.
PS3 GAME MANAGER
PS3 Games Manager v0.42b runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux inside VirtualBox.
FEATURES OF PS3 Game Manager
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO fle and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Mobile access fully working in PORTRAIT mode. This is tested on a Samsung Galaxy (S5, S7, Tab), iPhones (4, 4s, 5s, 6s), iPad Air.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Real Time Monitoring of the following values:
- PS3 Uptime, Game Currently Mounted, Actual Playing Time, webMAN Version, PS3 Firmware Version, PS3 Free Memory, CPU temp, Internal PS3 hd free space, USB external PS3 hd free space, Total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of the amount of times you play a game and count each time adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results. It also keep track of the total time (hours, minutes, seconds) a game is being played.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- PS3NetSrv is pre-installed and pre-configured.
- PHPMyAdmin is pre-installed and pre-configured. This comes very handy when a user wants to modify the game details and make some corrections.
TUTORIAL UP AND RUNNING IN 10 MINUTES
With an extremely simplified setup now anybody can use and enjoy PS3 Games Manager.
No IT skills required, no complicated command line instructions, no configuration files to edit.
TRY NOW THE FULL WORKING DEMO ONLINE
Mobile menus FIX (v0.42b)
- Fixed some issues with the Mobile version that was not working properly on IOS 10+. Tested on IOS 10.0.2 working with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome for iPhone. Tested on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 plus.Previous Changelogs --> Link
Download: via Official Demo Site
PS3 PS3 Game Manager v 0.42b - A Mobile Fix [IOS 10+] by francesco2013
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM
TheFlow updates Adrenaline to Version 6.3 - Fixes PS1 Framerates and other new improvementsBefore you think there are only new updates and releases for the PS3 and/or PS4, keep in mind that the PSVita has still a lot of potential for being a handy and portable "Homebrew machine", not only for making your life easier with your backups, but also for other useful functions including to play your PSP & PS1 Classics on-the-go. And while Sony recently released a new and boring System Software Update (Version 3.68 is the recent one, if you are really interested), Developer @TheFlow still keeps his software updated, not only by fixing several bugs, but also by including new and useful functions allowing you to have the best experience with your PSP and PS1 Games. And since he keeps this software updated twice in only two days (with Version 6.2 and - as the title already suggests - Version 6.3), this shows even more that there is still a lot of potential for this handheld device.Continue reading
[UPDATE 4.82.2 Released) 4.82.1 REBUG REX CFW (w/ COBRA 7.55) + Homebrew Updated for 4.82 DEXUpdate (April 16) for DEX user's >>> REBUG 4.82.2 (see update below)
We seen the release of 4.82 REBUG LITE (A CEX CFW) released but without the emergence of a 4.82 DEX Firmware in the public hands, we had to wait for a REBUG REX (a hybrid of CEX/DEX) release on 4.82. The wait is now over as the team has obtained a 4.82 DEX PUP and have the CFW ready to go. REBUG REX (w/ COBRA v7.55) is ready to take the plunge into 4.82. Also IRISMAN / webMAN MOD / ManaGunZ by developer Aldostools/Zar to add support for this new release.Continue reading
[GAME MOD ] Mortal Kombat XL - Mesh Swap Modpack 1 (Friday the 13th release)Hello to all and a (Happy Friday The 13Th)
I bring all y'all today the ability to Play as Leatherface but actually as (Jason)
Or vice versa along with 9 other swap out Player's
With just a simple MKXL 1.04 Fake Game Update. (2.66 GB)Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
PS2 SCUMM VM (LAST USB+IHD compatible version) think you can still find this elsewhere, COMPARE THEMScummVM Emulator (even the ScummVM website and Sourceforge dont have this version :) -UniqueUserName