LuanTeles has released the latest version of PS3 PRO MOD (v1.6) which is a collection of XMB MODS for PlayStation 3 CFW user's to give a PS3 PRO themed experience (that obviously counters the PS4 Pro moniker) that also incorporates some features as well into the MOD,. Since we last reported several new updates of this project have arisen, which now resides @ version 1.6. All features can be easily seen in the "Previous Releases" tab to get you caught up on this project, then with v1.6 some improvements to resolution of some items as detailed below
Today i changed my TV and The PSN Icon looked Pixelated LOL So I resurrected the MOD again XD To Change Some things
- Improved XMB PSN icon quality for Higher Screen Resolutions.
- Improved and Redesigned Notifications Background.
- Improved and Redesigned Battery Level Background.
- Improved and Redesigned Help Text Background.
- Side Menu about Game Logo changed from Default PS3 Logo to PS3 PRO Logo.
- Some Changes in PS3 PRO Theme.
- New Alt. PS4 Style CoolBoot
- Smoother Transition in XMB Wave changes.
- Detailed RCO Mods for those who is looking for a specific MOD not the entire mod.
- Added Two Altenative Gameboot Wave Colors (Separated Folder).
- Now PS3 4k Pro is a Entire New Folder
v1.4 (Small Changes)
- Changes in the Backrground Wave
Now it starts with the Defaut one changes to PSP one in xmb
and then it changes back to default in gameboot (Previously in gameboot the wave disappears) ( smooth transitions)
and some changes in the Particles (Previously all particles are white, now are some red,blue and green)
- Add a alt PS3 4K Gameboot (Separated Folder)
- Add a alt PS3 4K Coldboot (Separated Folder)
- PS4 Keyboard (Changing some textures the keyboard becames completly white, Dunno how to fix yet), Maybe someday
- Fixed Bugs ( Category_Game.xml and Freezes changing Themes/Switching Users)
- New My Games Icon
- New XMBM+ 2K17 Icon
- New Amazing RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman Icons
- Some Little Changes on Notifications (PS3 PRO Theme and Syste_plugin.rco)
- Some Changes in ColdBoot
- Alternative Gameboot PS3 4K PRO LOGO
[ Upcoming Release If I could fix the Keboard Issues]
- New Keyboard Black like PS4 (Delayed , STILL some glitches)
- Alphabetical Order in Game Column with All Language Translation in Side Menu
- *New Trophy Icon ( InGame, Friends Trophies)
- New Official PS Store Icon introduced on PS4 OFW 4.70
- New PSN Icon (XMB, InGame, Signing)
- Sysconf PS3 to PS3 PRO entrys
- Online Folder New Icon
- XMBM + 2K17 by Berion Updated Links and Translation to PT-BR as users requested
- Default What's New Icon and Some Translations for Webman Lauchpad by DeViL303
- Included Priority Pkgs as some users requested
- Resized Pro Logo in GAMEBOOT to fit better
- Dev_hdd0 custom RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher
And Multiman ICONS like folders, to fit better the XMB
- PS3 PRO Coldboot
- PS4 Boot Sound
- PS4 XMB Sounds
- PS3 strings changed to PS3 PRO
- Some Custom Icons
- PS3 PRO Gameboot
- PS4 Gameboot Sound
- PSP Wave Background
PS3 PS3 PRO MOD (v1.6) - XMB Mod Collection from LuanTeles
By STLcardsWS on Sep 2, 2017 at 5:49 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: