PS3 HAN PS3Xploit v3 Debug Settings Installer + Debug/XMB Swappers

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit Tools & Utilities' started by esc0rtd3w, Apr 10, 2018.

By esc0rtd3w on Apr 10, 2018 at 6:57 PM
  1. 662
    esc0rtd3w

esc0rtd3w Developer

Hacker
    Home Page:
    Developer esc0rtd3w has unveiled the latest progression from the PS3Xploit Team in the form of an experimental Tool (Debug Settings Installer + Debug/XMB Swappers) for PS3Xploit v3 HAN user's (tools compatible with CFW also), with the release of REBUG REX that means a 4.82 DEX Firmware is out in the wild and that means with 4.82 DEX files, PS3 HAN user's will not have some added features and was one of the reasons why developer HABIB was suggesting user's stay on 4.81 for use of these DEX features as the status was unknown if a public 4.82 DEX would emerge, but with REBUG REX CFW release, the various files for swapping can be done, but devs will lend more details about that throughout this thread.
    -STLcardsWS​

3333333333.jpg 44444444.jpg

• PS3Xploit v3 Debug Settings Installer + Debug/XMB Swappers

This tool is released for experimentation purposes only, it is not meant to be installed by every HAN user!

DO NOT TRY SIGNING INTO PSN WHILE DEX ENABLED, YOU CAN/WILL GET BANNED!

CHANGE YOUR NP ENVIRONMENT (thanks @Joonie) to invalid or anything else and reboot to block PSN access.

11111111.png 22222.png

This is a set of 3 tools for installing and swapping Debug Settings Files in flash

DEX XML Files Have Support For PS3Xploit/HAN Toolbox XML Menus

NOTE: Once Installed, You Have A DEX Hybrid and Must Choose DEX Checkbox To Use Exploits or Will Freeze! Restoring Is Simple, Just Replace Files With CEX For Your FW Version!

WARNING!
      This has the potential to corrupt your system and require you to install OFW (Original Firmware) if not used correctly!

Exploit Page(s):

555.png 666666666.png 777777.png

SUPPORTS OFW and CFW

HAN "DOES NOT" Need Enabled For This!
      UPDATE (2018-04-11): ALL HAN TOOLS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUPPORT 4.82 DEX!
      UPDATE (2018-04-18): DEX Menu Links Have Been Added To DEX XML (category_game_tool2.xml) thanks @DeViL303 >> GitHub Changes Here <<

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

• How To Use:
      1. Download Debug Settings Installer ZIP archive
      2. Extract the files

Main Installation:
      • Place all files matching your FW version and desired target [CEX/DEX] on USB flash drive or select one of the internal HDD options**
      • Navigate to this link or use local files above and a webserver

Change Debug Settings Menu To CEX/DEX:
      • DEX is used as default settings and ONLY use this to swap between CEX/DEX versions of menu
      • Place sysconf_plugin.sprx matching your FW version and desired target [CEX/DEX] on USB flash drive or select one of the internal HDD options**

Change XMB Plugin To CEX/DEX (Hide/Show Host Info):
      • Place xmb_plugin.sprx matching your FW version and desired target [CEX/DEX] on USB flash drive or select one of the internal HDD options**

Run the exploit from page and allow console to reboot fully
      Done! New Debug Settings/XMB Menu will take effect after reboot :D

** You can also create a package that holds resources or files to copy using Extra Tools and use this instead of USB as source. Default directories are /dev_hdd0/game/PS3XPLOIT/extras/ and /dev_hdd0/game/HANTOOLBX/files/

Hosted on official site: ps3xploit.com
    (v3 HAN Tools -> Extra Tools -> Debug Settings Installer)

Source Code @:
    github.com/PS3Xploit/.....
    Forum @: psx-place.com

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 1:29 AM

Comments

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit Tools & Utilities' started by esc0rtd3w, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Fawzi
      Fawzi
      :oops:Hi every one,
      I've installed this tool to test it, but trying to restore it no longer works "freez" console.and impossible to enabling han. How can'i resolve it please ?
      I'am using CEX tool, on 482 OFW.
    2. junaid
      junaid
      SET YOUR PS3 ON FIRE AND THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    3. Fawzi
      Fawzi
      [QUOTE = "junaid, poste: 118022, membre: 866"] METTEZ VOTRE PS3 SUR LE FEU ET QUI FIXERA TOUT [/ QUOTE]
      thank's for reply donkey !!!!
    4. crackgh
      crackgh
      how can i back to ps3 han normal that dex make me crazy any one help please without delet any save game
      Fawzi likes this.
    5. Killer Bunny
      Killer Bunny
      I tried to restore my console to cex but it just gets stuck on "installing debug settings" what to do?
    6. Killer Bunny
      Killer Bunny
      Can I restore my system to cex by installing ofw 4.82 update.pup from sony's official website?
    7. junaid
      junaid
      @esc0rtd3w you should have put a big warning for this one
      WrathC likes this.
    8. WrathC
      WrathC
      +1 this lol
    9. WrathC
      WrathC
      Make the page your homepage and try again
      Fawzi likes this.
    10. Fawzi
      Fawzi
      In order to restore the system in normal CEX, copy the files from the "restore" folder to the root of a usb key, open a blank page, check the DEX box, and start the initialization. That is
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    11. junaid
      junaid
      GOD DAMMIT GO TO RECOVERY AND INSTALL THE FIRMWARE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL. IF YOU CAN'T GO INTO RECOVERY, THEN JUST TORCH YOUR PS3
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    12. ade23554
      ade23554
      i freeze when i try to swap debug settings to cex. please help
    13. ade23554
      ade23554
      oh . fok cant sign to psn + i cant eneble , cant even download a restore or update. i used it at my own risk but please help us
    14. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      Warnings do not help. I put several already. The problem is that people do not read anyways.

There is even 2 warnings on actual exploit page with alerts

Here is a prime example of a user not reading.
      fdm, WrathC and junaid like this.
    15. Unfamed
      Unfamed
      Have you checked the DEX box in the swapper?

I think you didn't read about the warning of login into PSN but if you want to be banned keep trying login
      fdm and esc0rtd3w like this.
    16. oVxzi
      oVxzi
      Everytime I try to do the xmb swap and the sysconf file on the web page I get success then click launch and freeze...please help...
    17. TitanGamerGold
      TitanGamerGold
      Translate-ative o dex mode
    18. oVxzi
      oVxzi
      How? Please.
    19. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      dude..did you read anything in OP?

upload_2018-4-16_19-8-33.png
      WrathC, mr_ota and aldostools like this.
    20. oVxzi
      oVxzi
      Yeah, just seen that from the post. All I seen was DEX and thought it was a toggle in the Debug settings. My bad. Will there be a new update to toolbox or something so it makes it easier rather then going to the web? And when will going online be fixed? I seen that we can't go online right now, lol.
      esc0rtd3w likes this.