Dismiss Notice

PSX-Place.com Announcement:

New Smiley's Added to post editor !!!

PS3 PS3Xploit v3 HAN Cold Boot Installer [raf/ac3]

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by esc0rtd3w, Mar 25, 2018.

By esc0rtd3w on Mar 25, 2018 at 1:27 AM
  1. 694
    esc0rtd3w

esc0rtd3w Developer

Hacker
    Home Page:
    UPDATE 20180420:
    DEX 4.82 Support Now Added!
    Ps3 developer @esc0rtd3w (of Team Ps3Xploit) has a new release to show off as PS3Xploit (v3.0) HAN user's will now have the ability to change "Coldboot" (the startup/boot logo), with the new HAN Coldboot Installer (.raf (logo) & .ac3 (sound) supported) StarMelter (logo) & d1mtr7 (sound) provided the first coldboot for HAN as they pay tribute to the PS3Xploit HAN in great fashion with this injection of HAN .Another great thing we are seeing progress on also with HAN is XMB MODs, DeViL303 recently start this thread "XMB Mods now possible on OFW with HAN" there is some interesting details within that thread and worth checking out if you are intrested in XMB modding. From here i will let developer @esc0rtd3w give you all the details of this latest advancement
    -STLcardsWS

ps3xploit_coldboot.png

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    T.A.U, falah1989, greyygod and 19 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by esc0rtd3w, Mar 25, 2018.

1. ChrxnicMods
      ChrxnicMods
      Freaking awesome!!!
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    2. Ps3_dev
      Ps3_dev
      How to add custom cold boot
    3. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      cmon man!!

it says right in the description!! just replace files with your custom ones. make sure names match
    4. pink1
      pink1
      I guess now that the PS3 is great again it's time to make it sexy again too. :D
      Olvido, esc0rtd3w and ChrxnicMods like this.
    5. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      it's getting there...it's greater now more than ever!! :D

yes bringing the sexy back ::insert justin timberlake pun here:: haha
      adhil_commander, DeViL303 and pink1 like this.
    6. Kimjim
      Kimjim
      I thought from the word 'cold boot installer' it was going to be a persistent exploit. Although it's really cool too.
      Yugonibblit and esc0rtd3w like this.
    7. junaid
      junaid
      here is what i found on how to make custom sounds
    8. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      yeah i can see how you would think that! thank $ony for naming the files like that :-p
    9. junaid
      junaid

I FOUND DE WAY!
      DeViL303, esc0rtd3w and xViTr like this.
    10. mr_ota
      mr_ota
      Installed and running I like the insect, very recurrent. All the work that you are doing the community is brutal. Thank you so much guys.
      DeViL303 and esc0rtd3w like this.
    11. junaid
      junaid
      Made a tutorial here
      esc0rtd3w and DeViL303 like this.
    12. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      added link to OP :-p
      junaid likes this.
    13. BastianLionheart
      BastianLionheart
      I need to install new HAN files? It´s because I can´t install new support files because the strange error on my PS3 I said on another thread..I am using the old HAN files with HAN beta 0.2
    14. junaid
      junaid
      Did you try hosting your own server to install the new Han files?

Also you can remove han by installing firmware through recovery. Then just try installing Han again
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    15. JohnDhoe
      JohnDhoe
      Can we also add a gameboot sound?
      That because i want the pre 2.70 ps3 coldboot and gameboot :D
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    16. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      the older version will just not have any new links or features...which are awesome! :D

yes, as suggested by @junaid just install OFW again and run HAN installer again...grab newest files here
      all resources should be able to be replaced. we will roll out tools for each as time goes on...so people dont break their PS3's! haha
      DeViL303 likes this.
    17. BastianLionheart
      BastianLionheart
      I tried but..nothing...My problem is very strange because when I install the new HAN support files everything is fine and the installation is perfect but when I open a game and then I press the PS button to open the XMB on game there is an error because the categories repeats 2 or 3 times and I can't exit or change the game..There is a pic of my error on the thread HAN toolbox 0.3
    18. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      backup any game saves and data then do a Restore PS3 and format HDD, then reinstall OFW 4.82

you will not have issues then, unless you have a hardware issue (hdd, console, etc)
    19. BastianLionheart
      BastianLionheart
      Okk..So I need to install first OFW 4.82..Format HDD..Repair database and install again...I hope to fix the error..thanks esc0rt3w :) Ahh..there is an admin (I think) called Devil who said me that my error could be from game.xml or something