PS4 PS4 Slim Bundles Price drop to $249.99: A preemptive move with Nintendo Switch Incoming?

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by SockNastez, Feb 14, 2017.

By SockNastez on Feb 14, 2017 at 10:30 PM
  1. 164
    SockNastez

SockNastez Member

Want to buy a PS4? Think it's too expensive? Well now is your chance to buy a cheaper PS4! That's right February 12th through February 25th Sony is dropping the prices of bundles to $250. It is just the Slim PS4 bundle prices being dropped unfortunately. I have no clue as to what firmware these bundles are on that you can research into yourself. Additionally the Switch is coming out March 3rd in the U.S for $300 so this move by Sony seems reasonable to possibly steal some purchases from Nintendo.

The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 Bundle and the Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle are the two bundles at the cheaper price of $250. Additionally if you order the exclusive Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 Bundle in Glacier White through Walmart (Walmart.com) you also get the $250 price promotion

855450AF-4DA7-4DDE-9D39-E14F0E6E58B1-24575-0000139F16BD555B_tmp.jpg

Listed below I have included the options to choose from...

• The Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle includes the slimmer PS4 model with a 500GB HDD, a DualShock 4 wireless controller, and the critically acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

• The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle comes with the slimmer 500GB PS4 and a DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc, and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher.

• The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle in Glacier White comes with the slimmer Glacier White 500GB HDD PS4 and matching Glacier White DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher. The promotional price for this bundle is available exclusively at Walmart.com.

Personally I shall not be purchasing any of these, however if you are someone who has saved up for a PS4 I recommend you try these bundles out. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
    DeViL303 likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by SockNastez, Feb 14, 2017.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Hmmm, that Uncharted 4 bundle looks like an increase to me :) .. (i picked one on amazon on cyber monday for $205)
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    2. SockNastez
      SockNastez
      According to Sony it isn't. Also that was a deal, this is just another one. :)
    3. SockNastez
      SockNastez
      @STLcardsWS You just deleted your latest post... Look down at the PS4 Slim bundles drop. You posted it twice.
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    4. playerkp420
      playerkp420
      They need a bundle that comes with a 2TB HDD. I put a 1TB in my launch model, and it is filled up.
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    5. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I really never understood Sony thought process with small HDD on consoles when they are trying to push digital purchases. .
    6. nCadeRegal
      nCadeRegal
      Damn , I didn't think the glacier white slim was coming stateside at all, let alone so soon. I wanna get one eventually, all my money is tied up in switch preorder right now. Damn you sony, why, just why.....