Developer LMAN aka leecherman is back with a fantastic new tool called PS4PKGViewer. This small utility for the PS4 is a tool to view PS4 Package Structure of any ps4 pkg file which is useful for obtaining various Info. about the file. Additional details of this update (v1.2) can be viewed in changelog for information.
- Initial release.
NEW v1.2: Added new options to:
- Improved speed when processing package.
- Added support to export unencrypted contents.
- Added support to merge split-package.
- -View package contents.
- -Search package contents.
- -Check for package updates.
- -Check the integrity of package.
- -Export all unencrypted contents.
- -Extract folders and files from package.
- -Split already merged official package.
- -User interface is now resizeable.
- -Updated read-me file.
- For official package, you need a passcode to be able to view, list or extract it's contents.
- If you want to display package contents then enable 'List Contents' option under Extra menu but for official package you need to enable both 'List Contents' and 'Ask for Passcode' options.
- If you want to save package title updates in json format then enable 'Save Updates' option.
- If you have a passcode for official package then press on the 'save' button in the passcode window to save it to a binary file, so the application can load it automatically when opening the package without asking for it.
- Microsoft DotNet v4.0.
Source & Download via official site:
PS4 PS4PKGViewer updated to v1.2 by LMAN
By thehero_ on Mar 29, 2018 at 6:55 PM
Exploiting PS4 Video Apps (to run unsign code) -- presentation coming (Dec. 28) by m0rph3us1987Developer m0rph3us1987 will be giving a talk "at #35c3 on the Chaos West stage. on December 28 and the dev will be discussing exploiting the official PS4 Video Apps. This should be a very interesting topic as the dev has stated "I'll show you how to exploit them to run your own unsigned code (regardless of the firmware version installed)" already known for his work with one of the few PS4 Homebrew's (PS4NES) and his work on the "holy grail HEN" looks to elevate the PS4 with something exciting. Will this be the event the PS4 needs, This will certainly be something to pay attention to as we get closer to the 28th later this month and i think we need all may need to say thank you to m0rph3us1987's wife Continue reading
Streets of Rage (Mod) released for PS4 by Markus95Developer @Markus95 who we know from his various projects such as Resident Evil Operation (PS3-Paintown Mod), DragonBall (PS3 - Paintown Mod & Resident Evil Code Vita to name a few projects, has now taken his talents to the PS4 and brought his along Streets of Rage MOD to an exploited PS4 Console. Adding a much needed virtual entry into the PS4 Homebrew library collection . This beat-em up style homebrew game can be ran on either 4.05 / 4.55 / 4.74 or 5.05 firmware (w/ active exploit) and of course pays homage to classic Streets of Rage series. If you had an exploited Wii / Wii U / Switch / PSP / PS Vita or a PS3 you may recall this release of this game for those platforms by @Markus95Continue reading
OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4 (Write-Up) provided by flatzPS4 homebrew development while at a sluggish pace since the PS4 was first exploited (in 1.76) does have some developer's that keep building the foundation for the scene. Developer flatz has provided and shared so many accomplishments on various devices, but the developer is one of the talented PS4 devs that is doing their part and then some to move the scene forward. In my opinion i still believe the ps4 console needs a current exploit as explained here to reach that next level and draw in more developer's and truly be a great platform for homebrew. However one of the busiest developer is doing alot following the previous coverage of OpenGL and C# code support developer flatz has now released a new Write-Up detailing the OpenGL ES implementation on the PS4. This is no doubt a good things for development of homebrew and the PS4 scene in general, but the question is how many developer are out there on the platform that will make good use of it with a new project..Obvious this is a great step forward..Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Jamie Terry
A simple upgrade for the official shell
PS2 SCUMM VM (LAST USB+IHD compatible version) think you can still find this elsewhere, COMPARE THEMScummVM Emulator (even the ScummVM website and Sourceforge dont have this version :) -UniqueUserName