PS3 PSNpatch updated to v2017.01/A - New Improvements from KW

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 4, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 4, 2017 at 4:12 PM
  1. 5,350
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

It has been awhile sine we have seen PSNpatch updated by developer KW , but now the dev is back with a new update for PSNpatch, providing some new improvements. First change we see in the plugin is a suggestion by psx-places own atreyu187 for support for using PS3 Media Remote / multiple controller ports. Also this update is important for disabling your CFW (syscalls) as we see the emergence of new syscalls there is a need to disable them is a need to disable them for a proper CFW disabling for in theory a much safer experience when connected to PSN on a CFW enabled Console.

PSNpatch has alot of great uses and abilities, one of the many great functions and features of this plugin is that plugin will actually not allow for a PSN login / connections unless you have disabled your CFW syscalls. For full feature set and how to properly use the many features be sure to view the Official Documents in the PSNpatch Support thread in the forums.

PSNpatch.png

• Hi Guys:

After more than 1 year there is an update to PSNPatch !!!
      Yes. it was a lot of time. But the tool is stable and working with every firmware version

Anyway, following some users requests, changes were made to support the PS3 Media Remote in the application and updating the list of "cleanable" CFW syscalls.
      So, here it is the first 2017 version !
      :)

2017.01/A
      • Added support for multiple controller ports including PS3 Media Remote;
      • Updated syscalls cleaning list to include syscalls 15,200,201,202,203 and 204
        The full list of LV2 syscalls disabled by PSNPatch is now: 6,7,8,9,10,11,15,20,35,36,200,201,202,203,204
      • Includes webman-mod 1.45.07 lite version for cobra and non-cobra systems (for optional installation).

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

If anyone has anything to report or an improvement request, please use the psx-place forum: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/psnpatch-releases-usage-information-official-support-thread.11176/

• Need help with using PSNpatch: Head over to the official support thread: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/psnpatch-releases-usage-information-official-support-thread.11176/

Download: PSNpatch v2017.01/A

Source: psx-place.com

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    DeViL303, Verzantgray, piter and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 4, 2017.

1. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      OMG YES!! Just when you think something can't get better. I know I appreciate it and I am sure @bguerville does as well!!
      ricardo and kokotonix like this.
    2. bguerville
      bguerville
      Oh.. I do.. @atreyu187
      I thought about you as soon as I saw the changelog... Lol
      atreyu187 and kokotonix like this.
    3. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      KW is sorry for the bd controller update taking so long, but there were other projects in the way and a stupid initialisation bug in psnpatch cell pad source code.
      ;)
      bguerville likes this.
    4. bguerville
      bguerville
      No worries, koko. Better late than never. Regards to KW.
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187

We are patient men and @bguerville I thought the same about you LOL
    6. bguerville
      bguerville
      That's brotherly love isn't it? Lol
      atreyu187 likes this.
    7. Drag
      Drag
      Would it be possible to add 100% compatibility with DEX ?!!
      Thanks for yet another update
    8. bguerville
      bguerville
      What do you mean 100% compatible with DEX exactly?
      Psnpatch works on DEX even though it's not really needed in practice...
      FYI some of us have not used any protection in DEX for months/years, none of us got a single ban despite daily connections... We still recommend to keep using psnpatch though, the plugin is no bother really....
    9. Drag
      Drag
      the function of blocking access to PSN, until you disable syscalls
    10. bguerville
      bguerville
      @kokotonix?
    11. TheDemon
      TheDemon
      Thanks a lot for the update @kokotonix, awesome homebrew :elf4:
    12. kapa
      kapa
      @kokotonix, great work ;) I'll update tonight.

Thanks for your hard work
    13. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      The base of the firmware version independent algorithm used to disable the psn servers, IDPS spoofing, PSID spoofing and syscall table disabling, works great on CEX.
      Unfortunately it does not work well on DEX for locking the PSN access.
      The approach used in DEX must be yield in a different way, but KW doesn't have a DEX machine and some tests made with the help of some psx-place members were not positive.
      Unless some "divine illumination" comes to KW (like the one that solved the bug to allow the use of the Media Remote Controller) I don't believe this particular function will ever work on DEX ...
      Sdw100 and ricardo like this.
    14. Drag
      Drag
      Thanks for the reply
      kokotonix likes this.
    15. Fuzion9
      Fuzion9
      Many Thanks KW. This is my number one for psn access
    16. barelynotlegal
      barelynotlegal
      @kokotonix
      so i went to log in tonight before knowing its down and was getting error 80028E01. thought maybe since i had SENenabler installed was conflicting, so after disabling cfw with PSNpatch i was able to run SENenabler . then i reran PSNpatch and said syscalls disabled. is this normal?
      just updated to habib 4.81 with all other apps.
    17. WTF-IGO
      WTF-IGO
      --> http://www.psx-place.com/threads/bad-request-80028e01.12235/
    18. WTF-IGO
      WTF-IGO
      @Kokotonix, @Joonie

This bug occours only, when I want to spoof my IDPS, while Cobra is enabled.

When I disable CFW-Syscalls (hitting the "triangle-button"), PSN-Patch_V-2017.01-A also spoofs the IDPS. Hmm, why?
      --> To hitting the "triangle-button" is therefore the same as to hitting the "x-button".

It works correctly, when Cobra is disabled.

I don't know, if this bug has to do with Cobra 7.31 or with PSN-Patch_V-2017.01-A itself.

Greetingz
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    19. Drag
      Drag
      Probably not the cobra, I tested it on rebug cobraa 4.81 4.81 ferrox 7.30 7.31, cobraa and tested in habib 7.50. Only the webman mod is on your system, gives the error, uninstalled with the command delete.ps3? uninstall, everything is normal. Using the psnpatch plugin, everything ok. Cobra enabled !
      WTF-IGO likes this.