PS4 PSP HD GUI V1.0.0.0 by TheDarkprogramer

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 16, 2018.

By STLcardsWS on Sep 16, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  1. 7,620
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

While PSP emulation on the PS4 is limited and many unknowns still exist on the PSP emulator used by the PS4, We are seeing some progressions in a few forms, recently developer mysis shared some additional details about PSP (on the PS4) and developer TheDarkProgramer has also now released the PSP HD GUI (v1.0.0.0) tool for preparing PSP games for your exploited PS4 with a great PS4 inspired UI. Making the process even easier then previous methods.

Unfortunately, until we learn more about PSP emulation on the PS4 game compatibility has been limited, you can view and also contribute to this PSP Compatibility list on the PS4 over at the PS4 dev wiki.

544554.png

• PS4 PSP HD GUI V1.0.0.0
      Sketch.png 222.png

This is a release of my psp chd gui it will repack psp games for ps4 emulation Currently there is alot more research needed on the current psp emulation on the ps4 But i believe something will come soon to make this emu even better As Always Please install the .application file in the zip attached and auto updates for this will be done via click once

Please feel free to use the psp menu (layout) as i spent the most time on it and it just looks sexy
      Enjoy

xDPx

• 222.png
      File>>>Settings
      • Overwrite Temp Folder
      • Temp Path
      • Replace NP Title ID with PS2 ID
      • Enable Boot Logo
      • Enable Ps4 Ambient Music
      • Enable PSP PMF + AT3
      • Enable PSP UI
      • Enable Mysis Patch

Download: PSPHD1.0.0.0
    Source Code @: xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx/PS3Tools/

(Note: when installing v1.0.0.2 will be updated)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Zazenora likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 16, 2018.