VITA / PsTV PSTV - Doesn´t Pair with DS3 or DS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation TV (Vita TV)' started by Naked_Snake1995, Oct 2, 2018.

1. 452
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Member

Good day lads, so today ive got my hands on a PlayStation TV, since i was looking to get one fairly cheap till the prices went up.

So i arrived and paired my DS4, previously paired into my PS4 Slim, no problems there, so i installed 3.65 Enso, and all worked like a charm, then once ive finished with the PSTV, i re-paired the DS4 with the PS4, and later on, wanted to try the device again, but not it wont even sync the DS4 anymore, just shows a brief blue LED and remains down, no response from the PS Button whatsoever.

I tryed a couple of DS3 controlers as well from my SS and the 60Gb, and both fail to sync as well.

I am getting a bit annoyed with this, and starting to regret the purchase. Is there any solution for this miserable piece of turd, lads!? Because i feel like Sony made it intentionaly for it to not to pair.

2. 9,536
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I think you need to plug the controller back in in order to resync it to the pstv.

3. 452
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Member

Nah mate, it didnt worked, and i already did, thats the normal procedure.

Update: The little turd detects the DS4 and DS3 in Recovery Mode, so ive restored the system, and the Debug Settings are messed up as a result and enso is gone, buuuuuuttttt, at least the controlers work, so ive thrown the old DS3 for use specifically with the PS TV, but still cannot understand the audacity of Sony :)

4. 9,536
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

it might've been that the system.dreg got corrupted. it's the system's xregistry. I think it has sync information in it anyway. ensou should still be retrievable by going through the normal process on 3.65. doing a system restore resets the system to factory defaults, so the account associated with the system no longer exists. I was going to suggest doing a system restore, but I don't recall having to resync my controller when I did that, so maybe not all of the system.dreg is recreated?

5. 452
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Member

Perhaps, but is all good now, works like a charm...

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk