SilcaAndPina has been on a roll of late releasing various utilities and tools for HENkaku exploited PS Vita's (& pstv), Today the dev stops by the forums to drop off the latest release details of the frontend (GUI) for Team molecule's psvimgtools. In psvimgtools-frontend v0.4 MacOS support debuts, but note this an early beta version, so be sure to leave some feedback if you are using that build. Version 0.4 has brought a variety of changes to the tool that is used for decrptying & extracting ,psvimg files, which are your PS Vita (or pstv) backup files. For additional details about this update and this release checkout all details provided.
I just released an update to psvimgtools-frontend! :3
this update adds a few things..
- On windows, the icon in the title bar is no longer the default "tk" icon
- On windows .cmbackup should now be set to open with psvimgtools-frontend by default (however this may only work if the app is run as administrator..)
- The application now automatically checks for updates and asks if you want to install them. (can be disabled with launch argument "noUpdateCheck")
- SonyCMA/OpenCMA (Windows Ver) is now partially supported.
- DevkitCMA is now partially supported
- When the program cannot find your account it will automatically prompt you to add an account via the default Add Account menu
- When the program cannot find the CMADir you will be prompted to enter one via the default CMA Dir folder
- Skype App Easyinstaller will now ask: "SKYPE DOESNT WORK ON 3.65+ would you like to continue the installation?" when you try to install it
- Launch argument "s" will skip the Startup Check and will instantly launch the application, NOTE: This does NOT mean the application is 100% Guaranteed to work in this mode.
- Added a MacOS Version (Note this version is still in beta)
This is a GUI Interface For Team Molecule / Yifanlu's PSVIMGTools Which is a tool that can be used to decrypt & extract PSVita Backup Files (.psvimg) Providing you knew the AID of the account that created the backup, this works on every firmware to this date, including 3.63. and probably all future firmwares the only problem with yifan's inital release, was it was a command-line only tool and also could be a pain in the ass even to some inexperienced users, so this i decided to make this GUI Frontend which will give you all the functions of psvimgtools + more with a GUI. My frontend is written in Python2.7 and supports win32, win64 and linux64 for linux you require libgcrypt11-dev to be installed (sudo apt-get install libgcrypt11-dev) also for everyone, qcma is required for this app to even run.
To design the GUI's i used a tool called PAGE.
Here's a list of features i currently have:
I also have a few features planned such as:
- QCMA Intergration. i have tried my best to make this intergrate well with QCMA. For example when you start the app for the first time it will automatically find your QCMA Backups Folder, and will Automatically find your accounts AID, and download CMA Key You can also trigger both of these process'es to occur manually.
- Quick Resign, Quickly Change the owner of a backup (Note: Only DRMFree Content will run on incorrect accounts!)
- Extract and Create Backup Files
- EasyInstallers, Enables you to easily install, Hidden Applications, ARK-2, VHBL Whitelist Hack, URICaller
- Account Mannager, save multiple accounts's AID, and KEY's
- Reading Param.SFO File To display backup NAME instead of TITLEID
- CMBACKUP Files (These are kinda like what .pkgs was with package installer 2.0 only done right and not in a way that will confuse everyone!)
Features i want, but aren't possible yet:
- Some sort of progress bar/indicator (This will be hard to do. as extracting / repacking is handled by PSVIMGTOOLS CLI)
- A Server Where You Can Upload/Download DRMFree Backup Files.
- Supporting Other CMA's (DevkitCMA, OpenCMA, and OfficalCMA)
- Creating Backup Files From .pkg Files
- Option To Decrypt PFS.
- EasyInstaller for PSM Runtime Skype, and Remove The Featured App.
- Updated ARK-2 Easyinstaller.
This could be for a whole lot of reasons. but the two most common reasons ive seen is the following: you dont have QCMA installed. if you do have QCMA installed, the SECOUND most common reason: is that you have never connected your PSVita with QCMA before just plug in the USB Cable and wait for it to detect it, (you can also connect via WIFI)
- It doesn't open
it should also be noted that it might cause a problem if it is your first time running the program however you do not have internet access (or access to cma.henkaku.xyz) this might cause a problem like this as well.
If your problem is something other than these, please open an issue on this github.
For noobs: No this doesnt enable piracy, (except for epsp..) And No this isnt going to lead to a 3.63 spoof for games or PSN. you cannot run vita homebrew with this (only psp) hidden applications and uricaller dont acturally execute any applications.
Known bug allready only seems to effect some computers and i cant seem to replicate the bug. it doesnt acturally effect functionality though. it will still work..
- The titles of games are not displayed correctly
- Just a quick update to make it ask if you would like to pack savedata into .cmbackup files. and if there is allready savedata in the .cmbackup it will ask if you would like to use it. as sometimes savedata has sensitive info..
for example the savedata for netflix would contain your login info. im guessing you DONT want to share that, so in 0.3.2 it will ask if you would like to store savedata. in .cmbackup files
- Updated the message displayed on ARK-2 Easyinstaller to "ARK DOES NOT WORK ON 3.65+" (apparently some ppl didnt get the message!)
- Updated VHBL EasyInstaller so that VHBL wont throw an error on startup (Thanks GamersRebirthDL For making me aware of this!)
- Added exporting backups as .cmbackup
- Added Installing .cmbackup files easyinstaller (can also be done from "Sign And Pack")
.cmbackup is a Unsigned Backup File. Share it around! anyone with this file can install it regardless of who owns it! (But remember for DRM Content you still need a valid license and act.dat to run it!) DRMFREE will work fine tho. you can even open .cmbackup with psvimgtools but its not a registered file association by default.
- Added Skype App Easyinstaller
- Added PSM Runtime EasyInstaller
- Added RemoveFeatured Easyinstaller (How can it be an installer if it removes something? ITS FOR CONSISTENCY DONT QUESTION IT K?)
- Updated ARK Easyinstaller To now support ONEMENU! (and also now displays a message saying its patched on 3.65. so people dont start posting issues on my github that has nothing to do with ark saying it doesn't work.)
- MacOS users can now run the program from src with 'python run.py' (make sure you have the MAC Psvimgtools inside the folder. also requires bplistlib.) only reason theres no compiled version is because i dont have a device running MacOS to compile it with.
- Dependency's: Qcma, libgcrypt11-dev (Only on linux)
See additional history of releases here
Download via: github.com/SilicaAndPina/...
PS VITA / PS TV psvimgtools-frontend v0.4 - New Update in by SiilcaAndPina
By SilicaAndPina on May 15, 2017 at 11:28 AM
HAN Toolbox v0.5 - New Release adds new Debug Setting Toggler, Theme Downloader & moreFollowing some of the latest Tool Releases from Team PS3Xploit >>>seen here<<< , it was due for the Unofficial Companion for PS3Xploit to be updated, The XMB MOD dubbed the HAN Toolbox has been upgraded to version 0.5 by the developer's behind the XMB MOD for PS3 HAN (Ps3Xploit v3), This update provides a variety of new features the toolbox now is supporting Debug Settings with a new Toggler, Theme and Wallpaper Downloads have also been added, Of course can't go without mentioning some of the new eye-candy that is present with update as New eye-catching Icons for the XMB Menus, along with re-arranging of various menu's to better accommodate the new features under the hood of this supercharged XMB MOD. As the PS3Xploit Team keeps progressing and evolving its great to see other contributors create other great projects like this Unofficial CompanionContinue reading
TheFlow updates Adrenaline to Version 6.3 - Fixes PS1 Framerates and other new improvementsBefore you think there are only new updates and releases for the PS3 and/or PS4, keep in mind that the PSVita has still a lot of potential for being a handy and portable "Homebrew machine", not only for making your life easier with your backups, but also for other useful functions including to play your PSP & PS1 Classics on-the-go. And while Sony recently released a new and boring System Software Update (Version 3.68 is the recent one, if you are really interested), Developer @TheFlow still keeps his software updated, not only by fixing several bugs, but also by including new and useful functions allowing you to have the best experience with your PSP and PS1 Games. And since he keeps this software updated twice in only two days (with Version 6.2 and - as the title already suggests - Version 6.3), this shows even more that there is still a lot of potential for this handheld device.Continue reading
[UPDATE 4.82.2 Released) 4.82.1 REBUG REX CFW (w/ COBRA 7.55) + Homebrew Updated for 4.82 DEXUpdate (April 16) for DEX user's >>> REBUG 4.82.2 (see update below)
We seen the release of 4.82 REBUG LITE (A CEX CFW) released but without the emergence of a 4.82 DEX Firmware in the public hands, we had to wait for a REBUG REX (a hybrid of CEX/DEX) release on 4.82. The wait is now over as the team has obtained a 4.82 DEX PUP and have the CFW ready to go. REBUG REX (w/ COBRA v7.55) is ready to take the plunge into 4.82. Also IRISMAN / webMAN MOD / ManaGunZ by developer Aldostools/Zar to add support for this new release.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: