About 10 months ago Scene Contributor zecoxao released some tools and information from ZeroTolerance pertaining to PSXclassic's working with decompressed ISO's . Since that time Most Hated has published some new advancements following the previous work, adding Multi-Disc Support with updated Tools and also a new tutorial for providing CDDA support. Two welcome editions to this previous release that I am sure many will make use of. view all the details provided by Most Hated.
- Updated - PSX Classic Tools
- Tutorial - PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)
- PSX Classic Value Template
Here goes my (Most Hated) compiled version of updated tools from zecoxao and ZeroTolerance.
- ISO.BIN.DAT is automated now with the new tool. Python 2.7 is still needed.
- Multidisc games work now but the size limit on PSX2PSP 1.4 is a little under 2GB.
- Anything over the size limit will black screen.
PSX Classics Tools Instructions:
- Install python 2.7
- Use pip to install ecdsa
- Create EBOOT.PBP from iso with PSX2PSP (Compression:0-None)
- Place EBOOT.PBP in workbench directory
- Drop EBOOT.PBP into "make_psone_classic_metadata.exe"
- Run sign.py (on command line for R/S value data output)
- Copy R and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT (append, leave out first 00)
- Copy S and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT after R (append, leave out first 00)
- Take note of title id
- Encrypt ISO.BIN.DAT: (Title id)
- make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLPS01901_00-0000000000000001 5
- Replace EBOOT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace ISO.BIN.EDAT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace Pictures (or use template)
- Replace Param.SFO (or use template)
- Make PKG.
"Here goes Tutorial Revision 03.
I tried to simplify everything and added images with notes.
Good luck!" - Most Hated
PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)Tools needed:
- Sony Sound Forge
- Cryptor Tools
- Hex Editor
- Hex Calculator
- psx_classics tool
First off, make sure the eboot works. If you have a multi-bin CDDA game, convert it to a full bin/cue with cdmage before converting the eboot. Otherwise PSX2PSP ignores the audio.
- Have your wav files out of the full bin/cue and ready to convert.
- Rename wav files to Track01, Track02, etc.
- Open sony sound forge, tools, batch convert
- Select all wav files.
- Go into the Save tab, Add save options.
- Convert to: Type: ATRAC Audio (*.aa3)
- Template: Custom tab, Attributes 132 Kbps, 44,100 Hz, Stereo (ATRAC3)
- Delete headers off all aa3 files.
- Headers start from the very top and end at 0x450.
- Audio begins at 0x460
- Run cryptor.exe tool on all headerless aa3 files.
- Usage: cryptor.exe <input_file> <output_file> <key>
- (eg. cryptor.exe track01.aa3 track01.bin 01223344)
- The key is random but keep it simple.
- (eg. Track01 = 01223344 Track02 = 02223344)
- Open up the working eboot in an hex editor. Seach for STARTDAT.
- Scroll up from STARTDAT and pick an offset to place the encrypted bin files.
- Write down all the start & length offsets in PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt
- Length offsets can be found at the bottom of HxD after selecting
- the full encrypted bin file. It always 8bytes. So add bytes if it's short.
- Just look at the left column offsets to add how many bytes you need.
- (eg. D3680 is 000D3680)
Go to a hex calculator (http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/)
Subtract 0x110000 from each encrypted bin's start offset and write it down
in the PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt on the middle right iso offset column.
- Now in your PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt, little endian table values.
- Take your iso offset table value and place it in front of the length
- offset table value.
- Copy & paste it to the bottom Full Tables Values column in front of
- the 4bytes / key.
- Now back to your eboot, in the hex editor. Go to 0x10C00
- Paste write your Full Table Values.
- Save your eboot.
- Enjoy your PSX Classic with CDDA
**Original Tutorial credits:
**reverse engineering by some person, who doesn't want to be named
**source code for cryptor.exe & decryptor.exe by ZecoXao
**testing & mini-guide by MrSSL & me***
***Special Thanks to GGL0L for guiding me through this madness.
PSX Classics Values Template
Code:data track end offset / eboot offset iso offest table value track 01 length start end track 02 length start end track 03 length start end track 04 length start end Full Table Values 0000000001223344 0000000002223344 0000000003223344 0000000004223344 0000000005223344 0000000006223344 0000000007223344 0000000008223344 0000000009223344 0000000010223344 0000000011223344 0000000012223344 0000000013223344
Download: PSX Classic Tools (Multi-Disc/CDDA Support)
PS3 PSX Classics Tools Updated (w/ Tutorial) + CDDA & Multi-Disc Support by Most Hated
By STLcardsWS on Jul 20, 2016 at 9:42 PM
PS4 NES - Full Speed NES Emulator (5.05 FW) by m0rph3us1987
Last week we seen developer flatz add C# Code & OpenGL Support to the PS4 and slowly it has appeared that the homebrew scene is starting to gain some traction as we keep seeing new release and progress made forward,. Today developer m0rph3us1987 take's his POC NES Emulator and adds a full-Speed, the emulation is based on LaiNES emulator..With this version the dev has also stated PAL Roms will have better emulation then NTSC roms currently. You can see a sample of some footage of this ps4 homebrew in action via a short clip provided by @wa7ly on twitter.
This release is only for PS4 Firmware 5.05 (exploited)
4.83 OVERFLOW COBRA (v7.3 lite) CFW &- NoBD / NoBT versions Released@Bobby_Downgrades not only released a suite of 4.83 STANDARD CEX CFW for the PS3, but also a suite of 4.83 COBRA CFW, developer Alexander recently also released a COBRA CFW now he two will differ a bit as this one from @Bobby_Downgrades is based off COBRA v7.3 (a lite version), so while both are 4.83 Cobra CFW the payloads while very similar are different versions.. The COBRA Editions contain all the Standard CEX features plus the extra Cobra features, plugin support, ISO Support, Network Streaming Support for Game over your local network are just some of those features added with the Cobra payload. Additional information about this release can see below along with the NoBD and NoBT editions to go along for those damaged console that rely on those type of builds.Continue reading
4.83 OVERFLOW DualBoot Edition - The OFW for CFW user's@Bobby_Downgrades has provided 4.83 STANDARD CEX & 4.83 COBRA CFW, along with noBD & noBT versions for those console in need,but the developer did not stop there, as Bobby has one more firmware related released and this is a 4.83 DUALBOOT firmware.. Dualboot (DB) are not a CFW but rather an OFW for CFW user's. This is simply is a 4.83 OFW that has slight changes to allow the re-installation of a CFW.. THIS IS ONLY FOR CONSOLE THAT ARE ALREADY ON CFW , The idea and purpose behind it, is to allow a CFW user to play their disc based games on PSN without risk of a ban for being on a CFW. Has proved to be very effective. Then when you are done playing and want to return to your CFW, simple install a new CFW pup from the XMB, but again this is ONLY for CFW user's.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: