About 10 months ago Scene Contributor zecoxao released some tools and information from ZeroTolerance pertaining to PSXclassic's working with decompressed ISO's . Since that time Most Hated has published some new advancements following the previous work, adding Multi-Disc Support with updated Tools and also a new tutorial for providing CDDA support. Two welcome editions to this previous release that I am sure many will make use of. view all the details provided by Most Hated.
- Updated - PSX Classic Tools
- Tutorial - PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)
- PSX Classic Value Template
Here goes my (Most Hated) compiled version of updated tools from zecoxao and ZeroTolerance.
- ISO.BIN.DAT is automated now with the new tool. Python 2.7 is still needed.
- Multidisc games work now but the size limit on PSX2PSP 1.4 is a little under 2GB.
- Anything over the size limit will black screen.
PSX Classics Tools Instructions:
- Install python 2.7
- Use pip to install ecdsa
- Create EBOOT.PBP from iso with PSX2PSP (Compression:0-None)
- Place EBOOT.PBP in workbench directory
- Drop EBOOT.PBP into "make_psone_classic_metadata.exe"
- Run sign.py (on command line for R/S value data output)
- Copy R and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT (append, leave out first 00)
- Copy S and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT after R (append, leave out first 00)
- Take note of title id
- Encrypt ISO.BIN.DAT: (Title id)
- make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLPS01901_00-0000000000000001 5
- Replace EBOOT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace ISO.BIN.EDAT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace Pictures (or use template)
- Replace Param.SFO (or use template)
- Make PKG.
"Here goes Tutorial Revision 03.
I tried to simplify everything and added images with notes.
Good luck!" - Most Hated
PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)Tools needed:
- Sony Sound Forge
- Cryptor Tools
- Hex Editor
- Hex Calculator
- psx_classics tool
First off, make sure the eboot works. If you have a multi-bin CDDA game, convert it to a full bin/cue with cdmage before converting the eboot. Otherwise PSX2PSP ignores the audio.
- Have your wav files out of the full bin/cue and ready to convert.
- Rename wav files to Track01, Track02, etc.
- Open sony sound forge, tools, batch convert
- Select all wav files.
- Go into the Save tab, Add save options.
- Convert to: Type: ATRAC Audio (*.aa3)
- Template: Custom tab, Attributes 132 Kbps, 44,100 Hz, Stereo (ATRAC3)
- Delete headers off all aa3 files.
- Headers start from the very top and end at 0x450.
- Audio begins at 0x460
- Run cryptor.exe tool on all headerless aa3 files.
- Usage: cryptor.exe <input_file> <output_file> <key>
- (eg. cryptor.exe track01.aa3 track01.bin 01223344)
- The key is random but keep it simple.
- (eg. Track01 = 01223344 Track02 = 02223344)
- Open up the working eboot in an hex editor. Seach for STARTDAT.
- Scroll up from STARTDAT and pick an offset to place the encrypted bin files.
- Write down all the start & length offsets in PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt
- Length offsets can be found at the bottom of HxD after selecting
- the full encrypted bin file. It always 8bytes. So add bytes if it's short.
- Just look at the left column offsets to add how many bytes you need.
- (eg. D3680 is 000D3680)
Go to a hex calculator (http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/)
Subtract 0x110000 from each encrypted bin's start offset and write it down
in the PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt on the middle right iso offset column.
- Now in your PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt, little endian table values.
- Take your iso offset table value and place it in front of the length
- offset table value.
- Copy & paste it to the bottom Full Tables Values column in front of
- the 4bytes / key.
- Now back to your eboot, in the hex editor. Go to 0x10C00
- Paste write your Full Table Values.
- Save your eboot.
- Enjoy your PSX Classic with CDDA
**Original Tutorial credits:
**reverse engineering by some person, who doesn't want to be named
**source code for cryptor.exe & decryptor.exe by ZecoXao
**testing & mini-guide by MrSSL & me***
***Special Thanks to GGL0L for guiding me through this madness.
PSX Classics Values Template
Code:data track end offset / eboot offset iso offest table value track 01 length start end track 02 length start end track 03 length start end track 04 length start end Full Table Values 0000000001223344 0000000002223344 0000000003223344 0000000004223344 0000000005223344 0000000006223344 0000000007223344 0000000008223344 0000000009223344 0000000010223344 0000000011223344 0000000012223344 0000000013223344
Download: PSX Classic Tools (Multi-Disc/CDDA Support)
PS3 PSX Classics Tools Updated (w/ Tutorial) + CDDA & Multi-Disc Support by Most Hated
By STLcardsWS on Jul 20, 2016 at 9:42 PM
X-Project v1.5.5 - A big update from defaultdnb
Following the previous update, Developer DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) is back again a large new update (v1.5.5) for the PS4 utility known as X-Project. This PS4 AIO "Swiss Army" knife for the PS4 is jam packed with immense functionality and has added even more abilities in v1.5.5. This Self Host utility will inject various payloads to your PS4 while containing other useful features, Additional details about this release for your 5.05 exploited PS4 can be seen in the included dialog below and even more important details can be seen in the link included at bottom of the article.Continue reading
[15x Update Feb. 16] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebe15x UPDATE (January 30) - Now the 15th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
4.84 Dualboot Firmware (Choose a release from littlebalup or Overflow)We have two version of 4.84 Dualboot firmware that was released for CFW user's. One by developer @littlebalup and also one by developer @Bobby_Downgrades (Overflow) (bobby did make a mistake on his previous Overflow dualboot version but is an experienced developer and took full credit for the mistake while trying to making it right for user's that had issues.) .Now for those of you who do not know about a DB firmware, A dualboot firmware is an official firmware with one key difference and that being it has the ability to install a CFW over it. An idea originally brought to the scene by @habib
So here is the scenario you on CFW already (this is only for CFW user's only) and you have your Gran Turismo 5 (or any disc game) like pictured and you want to play/connect to PSN. However you do not want to be banned and want to reduce your chance of a ban . The good news is you can by simply installing a dualboot firmware for the latest firmware, in this case in one of these 4.84 release and when your done gaming online with your disc based game and you want to play Super Mario Bros. or the Legend of Zelda on your PS3 through RetroArch simply re-install the 4.84 CFW of your choice and be back in CFW land of features, This has been a very effective way to avoid bans on games like first person shooter that are much more proactive in detecting modded consoles (as they should be) ..Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName