One of the most active developer's (Rinnegatamante) in the Vita Scene in terms of Homebrew Releases is back with the first STABLE version of the rinCheat plugin , This release comes with tons of new features that look quite impressive. One of these new features is "Screen Stream feature over WiFi" which will allow you to stream your Vita / PlayStation TV Screen to a PC. Also new cheats have been added to the database, ScreenShot has been improved and is now much faster, Overall the plugin has seen vast improvements. So be sure to checkout this latest release and all it has to offer in the information provided. Also, note this has been the first entry to the plugin category for the GekiHEN Contest.
rinCheat is a multifunction plugin which allows you to do several stuffs during your gaming phase.
- Realtime cheats with cheats database support.
- Realtime memory scanner with (partial) heap scanner and main thread stack scanner.
- Decrypted savedata exporter/importer with multiple saveslots.
- Improved screenshot feature (no compression) in any game and any situation.
- FTP Server during gaming phase.
- Possibility to change console clockage with CPU, GPU, BUS, GPU Crossbar support.
- Possibility to disable Auto Suspend feature while in game.
- Possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC while gaming.
- Slade for his constant work pushing new cheats to the cheat database.
- Everyone who contributed to the cheat database.
- gnmmarechal and Red7s for testing the plugin.
While in game press START+SELECT to open rinCheat menu.
In rinCheat menu:
- Cross = Select option / Increase selected number in the memory scanner
- Triangle = Return to previous menu
- Up/Down = Change selected option
- Left/Down = Change selected number in the memory scanner
- Square = Decrease selected number in the memory scanner
- Start = Return to the game
When screenshot feature is enabled (Game Hacks), press L+R+START to take a screenshot.
When starting a game, you can also:
- Hold R to skip net module loading
- Hold L to force MMC mode
MMC or RAM mode
These are the differences between MMC and RAM mode:
- Screenshots taking = Faster in RAM mode
- Cheats List support = Limited in MMC mode (due to low available memory)
How to install and use
To open rinCheat menu
- Place plugins and data folder in ux0:
- Open ux0:/plugins/game.txt file and add this line to the file:
- ux0:/plugins/rinCheat.suprx 1
- just press SELECT+START during your game session.How to use (CPU Clockage & AutoSuspend)
- Pretty straightforward, navigate to Game Hacks menu and then enable such features.
How to use (Screenshot Feature)
- In Game Hacks menu, enable Screenshot feature then close rinCheat.
- During your game sessions you'll be able to take screenshots by pressing L+R+START.
- Screenshots will be saved in ux0:/data/rinCheat/screenshots.
How to use (Value searcher/injector)
- Navigate to Game Cheats -> Search Value.
- In this screen you'll be able to search an arbitrary value of 1,2,4,8 bytes on stack or heap.
- First of all set the value you want to search and its size, then press one of the two Start Absolute Search options, you'll be prompted with how many matches has been found.
- Now you can directly inject a new value by pressing Inject value or you can unpause the game and, later, search between the matches how many changed their values by using Start Relative Search feature.
- You can also use the Save offsets function to save matched offsets on ux0:/data/rinCheat/db/TITLEID_offsets.txt. These offsets can be extremely useful to actually write automated cheats to insert to rinCheat database.
How to use (Cheats List)
- When you find a good offset with the value searcher you can save the offset to actually write a cheat that will appear in the Cheats List.
- To do so, after you saved the offsets, you have to create a file in ux0:/data/rinCheat/db named as TITLEID.txt. Here you can put how many cheats you want that will appear in the Cheats List.
Syntax for the file is:
- #CHEAT NAME
- @offset @value @size
- #999 Max Health
- @0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
A list of the games that are currently included in the database can be found here (Realtime tab):
How to use (Decrypted savedata dumper/restorer)
- Such features are available on Manage Savedatas menu. Dumper will save the savedata to ux0:/data/rinCheat/TITLEID/SLOTX where X is the currently selected Slot.
- Edit your savedata as you wish and then you can re-inject it back by using the related feature.
How to use (FTP Server)
NOTE: If you can't see any folder when connected just manually input the folder to show (ex: ux0:/).
- FTP Server is available on Net Module menu. Just enable it and connect to the IP showed in the menu.
How to use (Screen Stream)
- Screen Stream feature is available on Net Module menu. You can select the video quality of the stream (Lower = Best Framerate, Higher = Best Video Quality) and then you can start the stream by enabling the related feature.
- Then you only have to start the PC application and insert the IP shown on PSVITA to connect.
NOTE: To change stream quality when you are already streaming, you must first disable stream, then change video quality of the stream and then re-enable the stream.
A compatibility list can be found here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/wiki/rinCheat-Net---Streamer-Support
Changelog - * v.0.1 Stable *
- Added Screen Stream feature over WiFi.
- Improved compatibility with several patches (Stack Size Patch, Unusual Framebuffer Sizes Patch, Unusual Main Thread ID Patch, etc...).
- Added multiple saveslots support for decrypted savedatas.
- Added new cheats to the cheats database.
- Fixed wrong colors in screenshot feature for MMC mode. Now they are correctly took.
- Improved speed for screenshot taking and savedata dumping/restoring in MMC mode.
- Several patches to the Memory Scanner, now it's more stable.
- Added GPU crossbar clock to the Game Hacks.
- Now Heap Scanner and Net Module states are shown on rinCheat main menu.
- Now Heap Scanner and Net module availability are checked at each rinCheat main menu triggering.
- Now Net Module requests are resolved in realtime (No need to resume the game to make changes effective).
- Fixed export/import savedata for games that have huge files in savedata (Ex: Dragon Quest Builder). Now works as intended.
- Now settings will be saved on MMC for next games startup at rinCheat menu closing. (Ex: If you change CPU clock, this will be auto-set to the same value when you start the game the next time).
- Now the cheats list is correctly shown without any graphical glitch."
GekiHEN Entry --> gekihen.xyz
PS VITA / PS TV rinCheat (v0.1 STABLE) plugin - Stream Screen Over WiFi / New Cheats / ...
By STLcardsWS on Oct 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
VITAident v0.7.2 by Joel16Developer Joel16 is back with a recent update to VITAident, with new version of both the GUI edition and the classic Standard version. VITAident is a homebrew application that is capable of running on both the PS Vita & PlayStation TV devices (running HENkaku on 3.60 FW) and provides a vast amount of information of our devices such as VITA CID & PSID, Motherboard, CEX/DEX Unit, ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency are just a few of the features that reside in this useful utility.Continue reading
The Feed (A new site feature)We know news has been light on the mainpage itself (last couple weeks), but we are still gathering and keeping everyone informed of the scene releases in "The Feed" a new section created that has replaced the Member News Submission and also our own internal news forums where we would prepare news articles .The biggest reason for this change is to simply bring news faster to all, no need to wait for the full article before being notified / discussing the release, When we see something interesting we will post it directly here and we hope ALL members help us with this as well. Post a simple link or a even full articles if you choose to help the community with a small or big contribution to The Feed .Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193