PS3 RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2018 Progress Report

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by Roxanne, Jun 28, 2018.

By Roxanne on Jun 28, 2018 at 2:50 PM
  1. 93
    Roxanne

Roxanne Moderator

Home Page:
    Maybe you were already wondering (or shouting) like: "Hey, where is my updated Progress Report for my beloved PS3 Emulator this month?!?!" Don't worry, that Project isn't closed. In fact, for this monthly Update, the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcased a lot of small but major improvements in emulating PS3 Game Titles for your PC. A lot of "AAA exclusives" were able to getting started for the first time! You can't play them 100% flawlessly (yet) but the past updates already showed that this is just "a matter of time." The software itself saw some improvements as well and the Team is pleased to announce that there are still new contributors, who joined them and making huge improvements. This is great to see that there is still such a huge interest behind this project. Maybe you are interested to join them as well?

rpcs3.png

• Progress Report: May 2018

This video covers major improvements over the past month, and some we missed previously. More major exclusives are going Ingame for the first time and they are already looking quite good!

RPCS3 continues to see major improvements over the month of May, with Nekotekina implementing SPU LLVM (still WiP) and kd-11 continuing with improvements to RPCS3’s RSX emulation. More major AAA exclusives have also started to go ingame for the first time! We also saw new contributors join in and make much appreciated improvements to RPCS3.

The Nothing category is now at an all-time low, reducing by just over half, work is already being done to make this category shrink even further! The Playable category has had another nice increase, as more Playable titles were found. Furthermore, many entries for the same Game Media on the list were merged (due to new reports for different regions being submitted these past months), so the overall game count has decreased, even though there were new unique submissions. For a more detailed look, you can view the compatibility history page to see exactly which games had their status changed this month.

compatA_May2018.png

compatB_May2018.png

Full Progress Report: rpcs3.net/blog/
    Additional details about RPCS3: https://rpcs3.net/
    Patreon:
    https://www.patreon.com/Nekotekina

jolek, bguerville and STLcardsWS like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by Roxanne, Jun 28, 2018.

1. M3106
      M3106
      Can someone get a admin i tryed talking to one and thdy dont respond, On my youtube i made a video about the ps3 xploitation tutorial template, and someone said it was leaked and im getting sued by ps3 xploit team, please respond