PS3 SEN Enabler v6.0.4 - 4.81 DEX Support Arrives from Evilnat

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 11, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 11, 2017 at 12:11 AM
  1. 6,318
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer @Evilnat has released v6.0.4 for SEN Enabler, this multi-functional ps3 homebrew has many features and abilities. For those new or need a refresher of how to use this homebrew, that also has an optional plugin can be seen in the support forum. This update provides support for 4.81 DEX, disables new cfw syscalls that recent CFW releases have introduced, plus a few components have been updated for latest Cobra Support. Checkout the full changelog by the developer in the details provided.

SEN_Enabler.png

• Improvements v6.0.4

• Added support for CFWs 4.81 DEX
      • Disables Habib's syscall 15
      • Updated Cobra data
      • Full support for Cobra CFWs
      • Russian language updated (Thanks to Lightra1n and Kai Kiske)
      • Fixed minor bugs in SEN Plugin
      • Updated XMB modes
      • Improved code

Thanks to Annonymous Hack, @Joonie, ZrandiScene, RevilingDante, @Lightra1n, @Alexander and Kai Kiske for his help​

First of all happy new year, hope all of you are fine and happy :) :treedance::presents3:

This new version have support for CFWs DEX 4.81 and Cobra updated for 4.81. Now has full support for Cobra, in older versions SEN Enabler allowed mounting games for Cobra after disabling syscalls, now it will disable Cobra in all FW and the only way to mount your games again is restarting the PS3.

On Ferrox 4.81 will use Alexander's Package Manager instead original

Russian language is updated for SEN Enabler and SEN Plugin thanks to Lightra1n and Kai Kiske.

An issue was reported in SEN Plugin with empty menu if PS3's font type is other than original, now this is fixed.

Sorry for the delay, but i modified a lot of the code and need a lot of test

• Important Notes

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Download: MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST
    Source psx-place.com

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    WTF-IGO, Johnnie, T.A.U and 3 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 11, 2017.

1. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      @bguerville @Evilnat or anyone for that matter. Has anyone ever extensively tested and compared this an PSN Patch? I know this is more robust in terms of features but never really seen a use for them. I usually install this when a new firmware drops as it's the first spoofer that doesn't break Cobra but now thanks to @habib @Joonie and the Rebug Team even @Alexander and his spoof won't break Cobra unless Sony does a major overhaul of the firmware which I don't see happening this late in its life cycle as I doubt they will introduce anything useful other then their infamous "stability" updates.
      Alexander likes this.
    2. Alexander
      Alexander
      always happy to help the whole community dev. Now we are like a family here.
      For lovers of Ferrox, the version with Cobra 750, expected to be released over the weekend.
      T.A.U, Drag, ricardo and 2 others like this.
    3. atreyu187
      atreyu187

I modified your mod pack to add a Rebug logo to the XMB it looks quite nice. I also added the Cyber Store as I like that one a lot. Has a bunch of unique items there.
      Alexander likes this.
    4. Coldlm
      Coldlm
      True, how ever if you think about it ,. SEN was the only proper spoofer for a long time,. And still going !

*thanks for the update @Evilnat
      Evilnat and Johnnie like this.
    5. Drag
      Drag
      Hello guys, there is a strange bug, when installed the SEN_Enabler plugin, I am not able to play psp isos, gives black screen. When you deactivate the plugin SEN_Enabler, everything is ok, this has happened in previous versions.
    6. OCELOT
      OCELOT
      is dev_blind mounted?
    7. Drag
      Drag
      no
    8. OCELOT
      OCELOT
      mount it and see if the problem persists
    9. Drag
      Drag
      This happened in rebug cobraa 4.80 enabled, cex and dex and previous version of SEN_enaber with the new version on rebug 4.81, ferrox cobra, habib. If I disable the plugin, everything ok
    10. OCELOT
      OCELOT
      im going to look at 4.80 and 4.81 payloads k will get back to u
    11. OCELOT
      OCELOT
    12. seekd
      seekd
      I have a problem with black screen after I load my game and delete the syscalls for psn access.
      I use the latest REBUG_4.81.2_REX. I load my games from the integrated webman so cobra is enabled, also I am in Rebug mode with retail xmb usage from toolbox

My games are not Isos but back ups stored in a GAMES folder inside ps3 hdd. I also installed the latest multiman and boot to normal multiman to check/enable bluray emulation which was already enabled and I know it has no impact but still gave it a try by disabling it and enabling it but no success.

Could someone help? I am using sen enabler for years and I have playing online with no probs but random issues like these drive me crazy.
    13. OCELOT
      OCELOT
      its recognizing your iso as fakeiso. can you try with a different manager and see if the problem persists. irisman for instance. and let me know if bdemu works or if there is still a blackscreen
      it would also help if you tell me the irisman version you have installed.
    14. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Convert your games to ISO. Folder games can black screen or not work at all.
    15. bguerville
      bguerville
      Continue using SEN Enabler Plugin instead of psnpatch or convert your games to iso.
      You should do the latter imo because unless you are modding the games there is no good reason to use JB format anymore.
      ISO is better for both performance & compatibility.
    16. seekd
      seekd
      I used the r2 and triangle to delete my syscalls and I was able to boot my game successfully.
      But after this operation the webman and the install pkg shortcuts were also visible in xmb which makes me stressful to log in in psn. Additionally I open sen enabler to check system status and the Lv1 syscalls were enabled with red color and Lv2 where disabled (green).
      So not fully safe according to sen enabler status!
      What does that mean? I do not really trust the delete syscalls options from webman. I think I will stick with sen enabler for psn access.
      I have never had a problem with my back ups and sen enabler before it is the first time I have black screen with webman and sen enabler combo.
      Weird stuff!
    17. OCELOT
      OCELOT
      did it hang ? before launching your game?
    18. bguerville
      bguerville
      Do not disable syscalls before mounting a game... Why would you do that? It's nonsense.
      Syscalls should only be disabled if & when you go online.
      What shows on xmb does not matter. The only thing that will get you banned is modding or cheating, the rest won't.
      WebMAN-MOD does a good job with syscalls but use the latest 1.45.10.
    19. seekd
      seekd
      You have to read my previous posts. Of course I do not disable syscalls and then run a game that is crazy. I am not a noob I play my back ups in psn for years without a problem. My writing was not that clear so I am sorry that I got you confused.

I am not sure, I still do not trust syscals delete from webman. Hell you can still run multiman after disabling syscalls from webman so the cfw is still in usage and possibly visible and detectable in psn.
      With sen enabler you have to reboot the ps3 and then re enable the cfw functionality otherwise it is like a ofw and possibly less detectable.