Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 [SOLVED]Trouble with pkg linker.

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by Bkmd100, Jun 13, 2018.

1. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

The main problem: getting error 80710092 over and over and over and over....
    What I used : both pkg linker 1 and 2.
    I used direct connection via cable(I tried 2 different cables), via router, via my phone as hotspot, via my pc as hotspot(using spotify).
    -In all cases I can successfully ping the ps3.
    -In all cases I tried the both pkg linker version.
    -In all cases I can successfully access the internet in my ps3(when available of course), and when using cable I enabled internet sharing and turned it off.
    -In all cases I used many ip settings(192.168.0.1/192.168.76.1/192.168.1.1).
    (-I am an it guy I know my **** in ip setups.)
    -I tried uninstalling disabling all other adapters every time and rebooting when it failed then enabling and rebooting.....
    -In all cases I can successfully I tried uninstalling drivers (clean uninstall , as I said I know my s***.), rebooting, making sure no devices identified, installing other drivers (wifi / ethernet) from dell's website, manufacture website, and a third party tool.
    -I tried virtual machine.
    -In all cases I rebooted the ps3 after installing the pkg of list and enabled han after reboot.

*I spent 6 hours troubleshooting and I am willing to spend more.
    *I installed han today + han toolbox.
    *I watched all the ******* videos out there.
    *I have only 23mb of data available,plz dont suggest me videos. (it is expensive, and limited, and I am unemployed currently).
    *I have an usb drive,an android phone, a pc, a router,a repeater, and an Iphone.
    *my ps3 is super slim 4.82.
    *I succesfully converted a ps2 iso and installed and it have copyright error 80029513. but thats another problem for another day . ( I used the universal ps2 rap file).

==> is there a way to split the file ? (6gb)? did I miss something while my failproof troubleshooting? do you have any suggestion? plz , I ****** beg you, help me in comments .....

2. 4,221
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Home Page:
    Try all the stuff that its says to try in the trouble shooting section of pkg linker 2.0.

For example, try other webservers if you can not get the built in server to work, if you can not get the files on your webserver to show up in ps3 web browser when you enter your PC IP, then there is no point trying anything else.

Bkmd100 likes this.
  3. 15
    Schizobunny

Schizobunny Forum Noob

Don’t feel bad it took me a whole day til I realized I wasn’t using my actual ip for my pc. I’d been looking through videos and reading troubleshoots all day. Don’t give up, you’ll figure it out.

Bkmd100 likes this.
  4. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

Lol guess what, the problem was caused by the fact that all new networks are "public networks" for some reason. Changing them to "home network" fixed everything.
    Btw the ps2 error was caused by not installing the rif..

Schizobunny and DeViL303 like this.
  5. 102
    Not_Too_Noob

Not_Too_Noob Member

Time traveller
  6. 62
    Bkmd100

Bkmd100 Forum Noob

How what? o_O