PS VITA / PS TV Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by kozarovv, Feb 17, 2018.

By kozarovv on Feb 17, 2018 at 10:33 AM
  1. 6,360
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    It appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available
    -STLcardsWS

VitaNews.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
    DeViL303 and STLcardsWS like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by kozarovv, Feb 17, 2018.

1. DarkElementPL
      DarkElementPL
      da wae is slowly being shown :D
      kozarovv likes this.
    2. cots
      cots
      So the latest firmware is going to be hacked?
    3. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Hard to tell. But if one of main PS Vita scene dev is updating his apps to 3.67 then something is going on.
      Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    4. morimori
      morimori
      I'm not gonna hold my breath, so i'm just gonna sit back and eat some popcorn lol!
    5. TOM1211
      TOM1211
      If it is that’s great news for the vita . Wonder how updating goes if your using a microsd as your memory card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    6. Fuzion9
      Fuzion9
      It must be true. Why port to 3.67 if it wasn't?? My pstv & two vita's are itching to to leave 3.60......:eek::confused::cool: