Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Super Nintendo (SNES Station) Emulator for PS3Xploit HAN (via PS2 Emulation)

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by habib, Mar 17, 2018.

By habib on Mar 17, 2018 at 8:24 AM
  1. 865
    habib

habib Developer

Recently @DeViL303 & @Joonie shared a video demo of a Super Nintendo (Ps2 Homebrew) Emulator working via the unlocked PS2 Classic emulator from the Ps3Xploit HAN (v3.0). During some the previews leading up to the release we showcased the video before now developer HABIB has released the emulator in ISO form and instructions how to add your own ROMs. The question now becomes what other homebrew and emulators can we get running on these console's?
    -STLcardsWS​

capa do jogo.jpg

We have added an official thread in the Ps3Xploit Support forum for tracking and discussing Homebrew through the emulators unlocked by PS3Xploit's etHANal (v3.0) hacks. >>>> LINK

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2018
    aldostools, PSXFan, hexcsl and 8 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by habib, Mar 17, 2018.

1. c.link86
      c.link86
      awsome! been waiting on this guys any chance of a GBA emulator anytime soon :) (pretty sure the ps2 emu can handle that)
    2. labsdj
      labsdj
      Fix the link
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    3. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
    4. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      PSP Homebrew on PS3 has proved to be difficult i have only ever seen a few minor things.,

Ps2 Emu and PS1 emu i have seen various things work but that was via CFW. Some emus were not tried by many because they had native emulators for the PS3 for emulating SNES for example. So some unknowns, but some homebrew needs no edits configuring some do and its a trial and error on alot of things.

Opps LINK FIXED..

Had an extra "http://" so made the link invalid,
      ShaolinAssassin likes this.
    5. Alexandro Slash
      Alexandro Slash
      how to fix error 80028f17?
    6. Maur_sup
      Maur_sup
      Enable debug pkg
    7. alejandro420
      alejandro420
      how i can extract .iso? with what program do I do it? perfect explanation, thanks and good work
    8. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      @habib suggested UltraISO (added on 1st post)
    9. Maur_sup
      Maur_sup
      I think it is not necessary to say it, but do not try to change the slus for another .elf and rename it in that way to put another emulator like NES or Sega because it does not work, I already tried. I think that only SNES works .elf. Hopefully @habib will make the emulators for the other consoles.
    10. SurvivalInstinct
      SurvivalInstinct
      i will try it thank you for sharing
    11. alejandro420
      alejandro420
      Now, i running emulated Snes and im playing now Super Mario World and Zelda,100% work this metod.

But... If i want load more games ...How do I do it?

I have to do the whole process again again to put games?
    12. Arturo M
      Arturo M
      Is there no need for a rif file?
      Flavio Kopp likes this.
    13. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      @sp193 i know you made some unofficial updates for this homebrew for PS2 , not sure which version they are using here TBH, but any details important to know about this project? some of the PS3 user's might not be aware. such as any problem games the emu is known for or any workaround for those games or any interesting details ? @UniqueUserName (fyi as well).
      UniqueUserName likes this.
    14. Sakimotor
      Sakimotor
      Yes you have to put games to your roms folder again and redo the process. I advise you to put a whole fullset inside, if you can
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      I haven't tried on PS3, but I remember that It Might Be NES worked very well on PSX (at least with VGS and ePSXe).

It would be interesting to check if some of these emulators work:
      https://www.zophar.net/consoles/psx.html
      https://www.zophar.net/consoles/ps2.html

EDIT: I have tested imbNES 1.3.4 on CFW 4.81 and it worked with IRISMAN and with wMM. So it should work on OFW+HAN too.

I also tried agbe v0.2.3. I had issues creating the ISO with PSXISOMaker on Win10. I could play it creating the ISO with ImgBurn, but the emulator had serious lags and all the roms that I tested had issues (graphic glitches, black screen, etc.)
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    16. agablex
      agablex
      about time,i wasn't feeling that Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix HD Deluxe Remake Shoulder Brush
    17. GREEDY PESOS
    18. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      DUE THIS WORK ON CFW ..AS A PS2 ISO???
    19. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      SnesStation version included in the iso is indeed SP193 mod (v0.2.4S). From an user point of view, it works fine with most games - except the games that used special chips. Disable sound can *sometimes* help a bit - but no real workaround for these.