PS3 Swing Copters v1.0 (Final) by Sandroron

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 15, 2014.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 15, 2014 at 12:28 AM
  1. 8,119
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer Sandroron is back again with and this time has a new Exclusive release for PSX-Place.com with the release of Swing Copters (Final) for the PS3. Thanks to fellow developer 3141card who has updated the PS3 LuaPlayer to v5.2.3 with some nice improvements that Sandroron has taken advantage of like adding SOUND to the LuaPlayer. So with this version of this Swing Copters Port, it now contains sound. Also you can now exit the game using the PS Button and In-Game XMB. View some of the screenshot and information below of this fun PlayStation 3 Homebrew Port of this popular game that was originally developer by Flappy Bird Indie Game developer (Dong Nguyen). Thanks goes out to both 3141card and Sandroron for all the work they have done to make this an impressive and fun PS3 Port..

swingcopt.PNG

PSX-Place.com: The 'Place' for Everything PlayStation
    ---- Twitter ---- Facebook ---- Forum ---- RSS ----

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 15, 2014.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Very nice game at [MENTION=16]Sandroron[/MENTION] . Love the new Sound

Nice work on Lua as well [MENTION=21]3141card[/MENTION]
    2. RandQalan
    3. 3141card
      3141card
    4. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I will add this as some news here soon. I added it the forum for documentation purposes. There is a redirect link in the ps3 indie game section. that leads to this link

You did one hell of a job making this a much more complete LuaPlayer. Thanks :) .. Hope to see more people take advantage of it.
    5. chris
      chris
      Is there any tutorials on setting up a development environment so I can start coding for the PS3?