Yifan Lu posted update to taiHENkaku on his Github few hours ago. taiHEN is still in beta stage, so most noticable changes are done under the hood. From things that every user should be aware for sure is a fixed dynarec. This should make PCSX and mGBA emulators working again. Also installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it. More changes are done mostly to get stability, and help future developers. But still every user is welcome to test this release to help in finding bugs or providing suggestions to developers.
- 大変革 Beta 4
Developers: Please make sure you are using the latest toolchain from (https://github.com/frangarcj/buildscripts/releases). We made a lot of changes so using an older toolchain to add taiHEN hooks will result in crashes! Also make sure to update your taiHEN development libraries to the latest version.
If you are not interested in helping test the beta, we recommend that you stick with the old stable release at (https://henkaku.xyz/) instead. To update the beta, reboot and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ from your Vita's browser. To remove the beta, delete molecularShell, reboot, and visit https://henkaku.xyz/ instead.
- Fixed many bugs that causes instability, memory leaks, and crashes with hooks. Full details here.
- Fixed dynarec issue resulting in many emulators including PCSX and mGBA not working.
- In the HENkaku installer, you can now hold R1 to reinstall everything and reset the configuration files for taiHEN and HENkaku. This will reset your ux0:tai/config.txt in case you added a bad plugin that crashes the system.
- The installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it.
- PSN spoofing WILL break in a couple of days. Access might be restored at a later point, keep tuned.
- Sometimes, right after successful installation, the browser will either crash or show a black screen. This is okay, just press the PS button to exit manually.
- molecularShell now only shows ux0:. This is part of the move to molecularShell being a safe homebrew while VitaShell has full powers. Please install VitaShell manually to access other partitions moving forward.
- If build the offline installer yourself and point it to beta.henkaku.xyz, you can use offline mode. The release builds will always point to HENkaku stable.
Please report any other issues to the issue tracker
taiHEN Beta 4
- Implemented clean-up of user hooks on process termination
- Added more APIs for kernel module loading and process module loading
- Fixed bug where stack size was too small in syscall leading to crash when hooking or unhooking (seen by suprx loading skprx)
- Added checks to prevent hooking of unresolved weak imports (see docs for details on how to hook weak imports)
- Fixed bug in assembling the outro for BL instructions (can be seen by crash when hooking app_start)
- Fixed bug where taiGetModuleInfo does not retrieve all modules.
- Fixed bug where kernel module stopping crashes
PS VITA / PS TV taiHENkaku updated to beta4 - many fixes, and improvements
By kozarovv on Nov 14, 2016 at 7:29 AM
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - December 2018 Progress ReportYes, I know, we are late again. But trust me, this last Progress Report for 2018 has "packed a punch". Not only that both performance and graphical issues has been improved from many AAA Game Titles, but also that in conclusion, the Team behind this wonderful Project has improved many other things as well, such like a better Controller Support (including better Mouse Support) and a (again) revamped Compatibility List by removing duplicates and other mistakes, which will be detailed down below. This means also that the Announcement from the November 2018 Progress Report with having now more than >3000 Game Titles on their list is now redundant, since they was able to find so many duplicates that the new List from December lists 100 Game Titles less now. But don't worry, even with 100 Game Titles less, the Team was still able to improve so many Game Titles, that the "Playable" Category has been improved compared to November 2018. So with now exactly 2938 Game Titles listed on their Compatibility List, it's just a question of time when they will reach the >3000 Game Titles mark again.Continue reading
ZombieBound Released (v0.21) Released + Upcoming "The Hallway" Game by VitaHEX GamesVitaHEX Games is bringing the heat with his recent release of ZombieBound Reloaded (a CoD Zombie inspired game) and then with the much anticipated game (upcoming) release simply titled "The Hallway", when you see the first screenshot of this game you will see that all the title needs as its remake of the Hallway from the infamous Silent Hill P.T. demo, Then as we all know that game was unfortunately abruptly canceled, but this inspired VitaHEX to bring his vision of the game he created some time ago to the PS Vita / PlayStation TV through the power of Unity 3D which has also been seeing its fair share of PS4 Releases as well of late.. Wink Wink @ VitaHEX have any plans/interest for some PS4 ports of your awesome games creations?
Let's take a look at the recent update to ZombieBound Reloaded (v0.21 currently) as the homebrew game has seen a lot of improvements in the latest updates. Since the initial release of "Reloaded," we can now buy/unlock new weapons and purchase new levels (w/ in-game currency (gold bars)) from the Store that has now been included. 4 new weapons appear, New Level "The Hospital" has been added, New Zombie Sounds, Improved Fog and Lighting are just some of the new inclusions in v0.20 and 0.21 (which was quickly released to address a shotgun aiming bug,)Continue reading
webMAN MOD 1.47.09 - 4.84 CFW (CEX) Support AddedwebMAN MOD has received an update after developer @aldostools provided details and code that needed to be compiled for the new update,. Since developer aldostools doesn't have a ps3 environment setup currently for compiling. He requested someone to make the compile for him and our very own @kozarovv step in and compiled the latest update for webMAN MOD that should provide proper 4.84 CFW (CEX) support for the popular plugin.
WebMAN MOD (by @aldostools) which a fork of the master project from @deank's webMAN (or sometimes unofficially called webMAN "vanilla") and while deank version is equipped with plenty of great features the "MOD" version takes it a bit farther and adds some new functionality not found in the original project, If you would like to learn more about the webMAN MOD plugin there is no better place then to checkout the official forum here in the psx-place forums with tons of information to get the most out of this handy plugin for CFW enabled PS3's with background plugin functionality (A Cobra CFW or a Standard CFW with MAMBA installed and equipped).Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: