PS4 The PlayStation 4 Pro Gets A Case Overhaul & It Looks Awesome

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by Tranced, Nov 23, 2016.

By Tranced on Nov 23, 2016 at 11:22 AM
  1. 1,304
    Tranced

Tranced Programmer Administrator

Programmer
    The guys over at extreme modding have showcased what is said to be the first case mod for the more beefy PlayStation 4. The Pro version of the console was modded by Fosi for a customer and member at the site. The mods to the case include a chrome skull logo which you can view the console fan through and some decent edges lined with carbon fiber. The LED lights are always a must with any case mod and can be switched off via a switch located on the console.

DSC_0015 (Large).JPG

• A switch is fitted to all Leds from to console.
      • Carbon at the edges and a skull logo on the fan.
      • The logo is from France.

• DSC_0015 (Large).JPG DSC_0012 (Large).JPG DSC_0013 (Large).JPG DSC_0014 (Large).JPG DSC_0016 (Large).JPG DSC_0017 (Large).JPG DSC_0018 (Large).JPG DSC_0019 (Large).JPG

Source: extreme-modding

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
    eXtreme, T.A.U, STLcardsWS and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 News' started by Tranced, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Phil
      Phil
      Very nice
    2. nCadeRegal
      nCadeRegal
      Welcome back bud, nice lil read. i just cant see someone spending all that loot on ps4 pro, then paying shipping and whatever other costs to have this done. it is cool, but not 1000.00 cool, ya know? lol @Tranced, whats up with your profile man?, member?
      Tranced likes this.
    3. pinky
      pinky
      I spent $500-something for a used metal slime ps4. all charged like $700 for a used, metal slime system since it was sold out in Japan (the only region to buy one). I didn't get the theme though which sucks. I'm using the final fantasy vii theme atm after having bought ff vii from their ps2 to ps4 thing. :)
    4. Tranced
      Tranced
      OIC. I'm just not that important :) It is actually a setting in your profile in personal details next to custom title. Not sure if it auto changes but mine was always blank. Changed it to what is was before Xenforo.
    5. Tien Tieen