PS3 Trophy error on pre-release build

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by RAXZER, Nov 10, 2018.

1. 27
    RAXZER

RAXZER Forum Noob

yes
    Home Page:
    A South Park The Stick of Truth beta was leaked however me and others cant play it because of a trophy error, i've tried to bypass it but i haven't found a solution, is there anything i can try? The link below has replies from someone that has this issue and he mentions that there's a developer flag and such. I am on 4.82 Rebug DEX btw.

https://assemblergames.com/threads/ps3-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-2012-thq.67208/

2. 9,404
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I can't say for sure, but with how few 360 game ports there are on the ps3, at least one, perhaps several, require a decr system due to increased ram. however, I've never heard of trophy issues. I think the gears of war port contains trophies or rather ports of achievements. sounds like an extreme ban risk if you sync them though. what is the error code?

debug games on the xbox 360, or those obtained from the dev network, have an orange and white box while retail games have the normal green and white box. I've tried some developer samples, including an early build of gears of war 3 (damn those randomly appearing green blocks! lol). I don't know what might happen as far as trophies go. I've only encountered trophy issues, never achievement ones, so I don't know if a 360 game will allow you to play it if the achievements gpd file is corrupted. on the ps3, you're normally kicked out of the game or it errors. you might try deleting the trophies or using another profile. I had to use a separate account for this snookers game after it kept corrupting trophies on my main profile.

3. 27
    RAXZER

RAXZER Forum Noob

yes
    Home Page:
    The error code is 8002291F, creating a new user doesn't fix it aswell, deleting the trophy file doesn't fix it, gives a different error i believe, also the game has "ONYX11173" in it's name if that is of any help

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 10:13 AM