Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN [Tutorial] The Great PS3Xploit 3.0 HAN All In One Guide

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by Fin9ersMcGee, Mar 20, 2018.

1. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    The Great PS3Xploit V3.0 HAN AIO Guide
    Or
    How I combed the forums for all the correct information

DISCLAIMER

I am not responsible for your mistakes. This guide was put together through my own expiriences and any problems that may arise with your expiriences are not my problem. Anything is possible when making your console do things it wasn't made to do and if you brick your console because you missed a step, deviated from the instructions or just went gung-ho on your console then that's your fault. By following my guide you accept the risks involved with modifying system software.
    There has been one case of a bricked console. This was a 3k model ps3 where the owner had removed the WiFi chip because of a fault. Although this has been an isolated incident, you have to remember we are modifying the software on our consoles.

PIRACY DISCLAIMER

I do not condone piracy. I love a free game more than most but I will not steal it. All of my examples and methods below were tested using games that I personally own.

DO NOT DISCUSS PIRACY IN THIS THREAD OR THIS FORUM! DO NOT ASK ME FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS! DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO MAKE A RAP FILE!

Credits

Huge thank you to the PS3Xploit team for their work:
    W, esc0rtd3w, bguerville and Habib.

A massive thank you to Sakimoter for his content conversion guide. This helped me with a huge chunk of this guide. He is more deserving than I, give him thanks.

A shout out to all the users on this forum for the little tidbits of information that helped me troubleshoot and fix gaps in my guide.

And lastly, a big thank you to you, the reader.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Hello to all and welcome to my All In One guide for PS3Xploit V3.0 HAN.
    This guide was created out of information gathered from these forums in an attempt to consolidate and streamline the process for the noobs.

A little background:

I'm a simple guy with a thirst for analytics and problem solving. I've pretty much hacked every console imaginable with the PS3 being one that escaped my grasp (My PS3s have always been late models, no flasher for me). I've been following PS3Xploits progress since December 2017 and when the news dropped that 3k and 4k models had been exploited, I was incredibly excited to start work on modifying my PS3 :D
    Now, as you can imagine, finding information just after the release was impossible. So it's taken a long time for information and guides to be released and a noob would find it hard (or even be bothered) to search the forums for their answers...

That's where this guide comes in!​

IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THIS GUIDE.
    Please read this guide front to back, side to side and top to bottom before you even turn your PS3 on.
    There is a huge amount of information contained herein and if its your first time reading about PS3Xploit, HAN, PKGs, RAPs and RIFs then it might seem a bit daunting to start with.
    My guide was designed with the noob in mind but it's still not for the faint hearted. We will be using alot of tools on our PC to get most of this working.

FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY STEP IN THE ORDER THEY COME IN. DON'T MISS A STEP THERE MAYBE SOMETHING IMPORTANT MISSED.

Basic Windows understanding is prefered but not entirely needed.

Contents
    Introduction - Why you should have 2 accounts
    Part 1 - PS3xploit Installation
    Part 2 - Dump ACT.DAT and IDPS.HEX
    Part 3 - HAN Toolbox
    Part 4 - Converting and Installing Backups!​
    Part 4.A - PS1 Games
    Part 4.B - PS2 Games
    Part 4.C - PSP Games
    Part 4.D - PSP Minis
    Part 5 - All Things PS3! An Introduction Into PS3 Titles
    Part 5.A - BluRay Games
    Part 5.B - PSN Games
    Part 5.C - c00 Games
    Part 6 - Using a Network to Transfer PKGs Larger than 4gb
    Part 7 - Homebrew Applications and Emulators
    Part 8 - PS3 Game Mods
    Part 9 - XMB mods - Coming Soon
    Part X - Install PKGs to USB Hard Drive?!???!! - Maybe Yes, Maybe No. Keep checking back for updates...​

Introduction - Why you should have 2 accounts

For reasons of keeping you Main Account clean and reduce your risk of a ban (THERE IS NO WAY TO STAY 100% SAFE), you MUST create a second user and PSN account for use with some HAN exploit tools.
    So, when you boot your PS3 and scroll all the way to the left in XMB, you will have TWO user accounts.

One user will be your MAIN account with your main PSN login, on this account you can:
    Enable HAN

Install signed PKGs (CONTENT ONLY. NO RIF PKGs)
    Run all your backup content
    Run all your legitimate content
    GO ONLINE

The other will be your SECONDARY account with your secondary PSN login, on this account you can:
    Enable HAN
    Install/Update HAN
    Dump act.dat and idps.hex
    Copy act.dat and idps.hex
    Install signed PKGs (BOTH CONTENT AND RIF PKGs)

Now, make sure you read that correctly, take a deep breath and lets jump straight into Part 1:

Part 1 - PS3Xploit Installation

In this part we will be installing the exploit and creating the necessary files we will need later on for creating content for our PS3s.​

• Create Throw-Away Account and Activate PS3

As previously mentioned, it is recommended to create a throw-away Playstation Network account and new user for the exploit.

1. Create a new User for your PS3.
      2. Login to your throw-away PSN account on your new user account.
      3. Navigate the XMB to "Playstation Network/Account Management/Activate" and activate your console.
      4. Logout of secondary PSN account.
      5. Reboot/Shutdown.
      6. FROM NOW ON, ANY HAN ACTIVITY MUST BE EXECUTED FROM YOUR SECONDARY USER ACCOUNT.
      7. You can still use your main user account to do anything non HAN related.
      8. READ DISCLAIMER then MOVE ONTO SECTION B.

Disclaimer
      I will not be held responsible if your PSN account is banned! You have been warned.

USE YOUR HAN USER ACCOUNT WHEN EXECUTING HAN INSTALLER, DUMPING/COPYING ACT and IDPS, INSTALLING/COPYING RIFS.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES! DON'T RISK YOUR MAIN PSN ACCOUNT.

• Prep USB drive
      1. On your PC, download the PS3xploit Han Support Files from HERE.
      2. Extract "han_supportfiles.zip" to the root of your USB drive.
      3. Insert the USB drive into the right-most USB slot on your PS3 (USB closest to BluRay).
      4. MOVE ONTO SECTION C.

• Install HAN

And now for the MAGIC!
      1. Boot console.
      2. CHECK YOU ARE ON YOUR SECONDARY USER Account.
      3. Open Browser.
      4. Navigate to www.ps3xploit.com
      5. Navigate menu at top of webpage and select "HAN Installer".
      6. Once webpage has loaded, scroll down and select "Initialise HAN Installer".
      7. Wait for "HAN Installer initialised successfully" in green letters. If it fails to initialise then close browser and restart Section C.
      8. Click "Launch HAN Installation".
      9. HAN Installer will do its thing and then reboot
      10. HAN is now installed on your PS3
      11. MOVE ONTO SECTION D

• Enable HAN
      1. CAN BE EXECUTED ON MAIN OR SECONDARY ACCOUNT
      2. Open Browser and navigate to www.PS3xploit.com
      3. Navigate menu at top of webpage and select "HAN Enabler"
      4. Once webpage has loaded, scroll down and select "Initialise HAN Enabler"
      5. Wait for "HAN Enabler initialised successfully" in green letters. If fails to initialise then close browser and restart Section E.
      6. Select "Enable HAN"
      7. Browser will close.
      8. HAN is now enabled!!
      9. MOVE ONTO SECTION E (Optional)

• Updating HAN

To update HAN we need to re download any updated version of the HAN Support Files.
      1. Download "han_supportfiles.zip"
      2. Extract the contents of the zip file to the root of your USB drive
      3. Insert USB drive into right most USB slot
      4. Boot console
      5. CHECK YOU ARE ON YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT
      6. Navigate to www.ps3xploit.com
      7. Navigate menu at top of webpage and select "HAN Installer"
      8. Once webpage has loaded, scroll down and select "Initialise HAN Installer"
      9. Wait for "HAN Installer initialised successfully" in green letters. If it fails to initialise then close browser and restart Section G.
      10. Click "Launch HAN Installation"
      11. HAN Installer will do its thing and then reboot
      12. HAN is now updated on your PS3

DEBUG PKGs is for exactly that, DEBUGGING. Unless your a DEV or know what your doing, don't enable Debug PKGs

Repeated Disclaimer
    I will not be held responsible if your PSN account is banned! You have been warned.

USE YOUR HAN USER ACCOUNT WHEN EXECUTING HAN INSTALLER, DUMPING/COPYING ACT and IDPS, INSTALLING/COPYING RIFS.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES! DON'T RISK YOUR MAIN PSN ACCOUNT.

So, that concludes Part 1 of the guide.
    We have learned how to install and enable the HAN exploit. And installed the bonus PKG, HAN Toolbox.
    Now we need to create some important files....​

Part 2 - Dump ACT.DAT and IDPS.HEX

In this part we will be dumping our act.dat and idps.hex files needed to resign our PKGs.
    REMEMBER! WHEN DUMPING LICENCE, MAKE SURE YOUR LOGGED INTO YOUR SECONDARY USER ACCOUNT
    1. Make sure your have a USB disk inserted into the rightmost usb port on PS3
    2. Boot console
    3. Navigate to www.ps3xploit.com Navigate the menu and select "ACT/IDPS Dumper".
      Select "Initialise ACT/IDPS Dumper and wait for the green letters.
      If failed, repeat. If successful, select "DUMP ACT.DAT and IDPS"
      Your Licence has now been dumped to USB
    PART 3 - HAN Toolbox

Originally when writing this guide, HAN Toolbox was just a optional extra. But i feel like it now deserves its own part in the guide as it is a great addition to the HAN exploit.

• So, we are going to need to download the toolbox pkg and install it onto our consoles.
      You can download v0.4 from HERE, copy the PKG to USB drive and insert into the rightmost USB.

1. Boot Console
      2. ENABLE HAN
      3. Navigate to Package Manager/Install Package Files/Standard
      4. Install HAN Toolbox
      5. Reboot Console

• For the Demo Downloader feature to work correctly, a couple more steps are needed:

1. Boot Console
      2. ENABLE HAN
      3. Navigate the XMB to HAN Toolbox/Toolbox Settings/Setup Update Demo List.
      4. Select "Step 1", and tap X and select YES.
      5. Let download and installation finish
      6. Navigate the XMB to
      7. Toolbox/Toolbox Settings/Setup Update Demo List.
      8. Select "Step 2"
      9. Slect the drop down menu "Select Source RCO File"
      10. Scroll down the list and select "explore_plugin_full.rco"
      11. Select the dropdown menu "Root Path"
      12. Select "/dev/game/HANTOOLBX/USRDIR/files/"
      13. Select "Initialize Flash RCO Replacer"
      14. What for the green letters "...initialized successfully"
      15. Select "Copy RCO File To Flash"
      16. Allow console to fully reboot.

• So, now that HAN toolbox is installed we can do a lot of extra stuff.

• HAN Toolbox can now be used in place of the web browser. There are shortcuts to all the tools that HAN brings. Enabler, Copier, Dumper. As well as Soft Reboot, Hard Reboot and Shutdown.
        • The Demo Downloader is a handy feature for... yes, you guessed it. Downloading demos. This bypasses the need to access the PSN Store.
        • You can install all your content over a network from your PC. HAN Toolbox has some extra features when used with PKG Linker (More info in Part 6)
        • A File Explorer which can be used to browse the complete file system. Be warned. Don't delete something that you don't understand. You could brick.

Part 4 - Converting and Installing Backups
    PS1, PS2, PSP and Minis

In this part we will be converting our backups into the relevant PKG format and resigning with our consoles act.dat and idps.hex files.

Something to Note:

Due to PS3s FAT32 USB limitation, any game larger than 4GB cant be copied onto a FAT32 USB drive. Currently there is no way of splitting them for install (maybe in the future).
    Use LAN to transfer large files. GO TO PART 4

• Prerequisites
      - Your ACT.DAT and IDPS.HEX files dumped in previous Part.

We are also going to need some tools:

- PS3Tools by Aldotools - An AIO suit of tools. Please google this for download.
      - PKG Resigned by Habib - A resigning tool to create signed PKGs. Download HERE
      - PSX Classics Tools - A few tools for converting PSX games. Download HERE
      - TrueAncestorRepacker - A repacker to pack your PSX content into PKGs. Download HERE

• Tools to Install
      I like to create a working folder on the root of one of my hard drives named "WORK" so it is easier to navigate the tools during the conversion process.
      Some tools will give errors if filenames contain spaces. So if you try to create a game from:
      "C:/WORK/Playstation 1/PSX Game 1.ISO"
      It will fail because A. There is a space in "Playstation 1" and B. There are a few spaces in "PSX Game 1.ISO"
      The correct file path would be:
      "C:/WORK/Playstation1/PSXGame1.ISO"

• Extract PKG Resigner to WORK folder
        • Copy your ACT.DAT and IDPS.HEX to "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder
        • Extract PSX Classics Tools to WORK folder.
        • Create new folder "TrueAncestor" in WORK and unzip TrueAncestorRepacker into this folder
        • PS3Tools.exe may trigger your antivirus. If this happens, make an exception in your antivirus software or disable your antivirus while using the tools.
        • Install PS3Tools to your WORK folder.
        • You may have some trouble opening "PS3Tools_Menu.exe". A message may appear saying "MSVBVM50.DLL" was not found. If you get this message, download and install THIS to fix this error.
      Thus concludes tool setup!
      And know for the good stuff....

Part 4.A - PS1

• Prerequisites

For PSX conversion you will need a few images for the 'look and feel' of your game within the XMB menu. There are 3 images in total but i only use 2.
      ICON0.PNG - This is the icon of the game when highlighted in XMB
      PIC1.PNG - This is the background image when highlighted in XMB
      PIC0.PNG - This is the information box located in the bottom right of the screen when highlighted in XMB

You can download a set of blank templates from HERE.
      Edit as you wish. I usually use Photoshop or GIMP2 to import the game cover art onto the ICON0 template and export. I then search google images for a relevant image for the background, usually of ingame play.
      Any PNG can be used but filename must match the ones above and ICON must be 320x176 and background image 1920x1080.

• Converting PSX ISO
      I will be using GTA 2 as an example to run you through the conversion process.

• Rip/acquire your PSX to ISO
        • Navigate to "\WORK\psx_classics\PSX2PSP 1.4" and select "Clasic mode"
        • Click "Options" and move "Compression" Slider to 0
        • Save and close.
        • Reopen "Clasic Mode"
        • Select your ISO file. For multi disk games, click the dropdown menu to add more disks.
        • REMEMBER. Name your files and directory's so they contain NO spaces.
        • Fill in the "Output PBP Folder" box (for ease, i set this to "\WORK\psx_classics")
        • Check "Game Title" is correct (Grand Theft Auto 2)
        • Write down the games "GameID" (SLES01404)
        • Click "Convert"
        • Navigate to "\WORK\psx_classics" and find the newly created folder of your game (Grand Theft Auto 2)
        • Copy/Move the "EBOOT.PBP" from this folder into "\WORK\psx_classics" folder.
        • Drag "EBOOT.PBP" onto "make_psone_classic_metadata.exe" to make a ISO.BIN.DAT file.
        • Copy this and past it into notepad:
          "make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-TITLEID_00-0000000000000001 5"
        • Edit this command so it contains your "GameID" where "TITLEID" is. So in my GTA 2 example:
          "make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLES01404_00-0000000000000001 5"
        • Hold shift and right click an empty part of the "psx_classics" folder and select "Open command window here"
        • If you don't have "Open command window here", follow THIS guide to add it to windows.
        • Copy and Paste your edited command into the command window and hit Enter. You will receive a new file named "ISO.BIN.EDAT"
        • Copy ISO.BIN.EDAT to "\WORK\psx_classics\PS1 Classics PSN Work Folder\USRDIR"
        • Copy EBOOT.PBP to "\WORK\psx_classics\PS1 Classics PSN Work Folder\USRDIR\CONTENT"
        • Copy your ICON0.PNG, PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG to "\WORK\psx_classics\PS1 Classics PSN Work Folder\" (Optional)
        • Navigate to "\WORK\ps3tools" and open "PS3Tools_Menu.exe"
        • Select "PARAM SFO Editor"
        • Click folder icon and open "PARAM.SFO" found in "\WORK\psx_classics\PS1 Classics PSN Work Folder\"
        • Edit "TitleID" (In my example "SLES01404")
        • Edit "Title" (In my example, "Grand Theft Auto 2")
        • Tick the "576 16:9" and "480 16:9" boxes for widescreen support.
        • Click Save and close PARAM.SFO Editor.
        • Reaname "PS1 Classics PSN Work Folder" to your GameID, in my example "SLES01404"
        • Copy this whole folder to "\WORK\TrueAncestor\game", if "game" folder is not there, create it.
        • Open "Repacker.exe" in the "\WORK\TrueAncestor" folder.
        • Select 1 (Fast PKG) and hit enter.
        • Your GameID should show up in the list. If not, your gameid folder is in the wrong place. Check your folder structure.
        • Select 1 and hit enter.
        • TrueAnsestor will take a few mins to repackage your game.
        • Once complete, a PKG will be contained within "\WORK\TrueAncestor\pkg"
        • Copy/Move this PKG to your resigner folder "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master"
        • Drag your PKG onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
        • The resulting PKG will be your finished product!!
        • Copy to USB and insert into rightmost USB on PS3
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Installing Onto PS3

• Boot PS3
        • ENABLE HAN!
        • Navigate XMB to "Game/Package Manager/Install Package Files/Standard"
        • Select your PKG and it will start the process of copying the PKG.
        • WAIT!! Please be patient, the "Please Wait" screen will take some time.
        • KEEP WAITING!! I know you think it hasn't worked but it is working
        • Once the "Please Wait" has gone, navigate the XMB to "Game/Package Manager/Playstation Network Content"
        • Here you will find the install for your PKG. Select it.
        • Wait for install process to finish.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You just installed your first game onto your PS3! Well done :)
    You can now delete your PKG file inside the "Playstation Network Content" XMB menu.

Wow... That was a long and painful process... Right?? Don't worry, further conversions should be a little easier.

Part 4.B - PS2

• Prerequisites
      You will need an ICON and PIC file for the 'look and feel'. Same parameters as previously explained in PS1 section.
      You will also need an extra file:
      - 2P0001-PS2U10000_00-0000111122223333.rap - Universal PS2 Classics RAP file. Google for download.

• PS2 ISO Conversion

UPDATE: @aldostools has updated his Ps2classicgui application to now include configuration files. This will increase compatibility with certain ps2 titles.
      You can find his updated tool HERE.
      It includes a large amount of config files for many games. Very busy lately so I will update the following section as soon as I can. In the mean time I think it's pretty easy to do.

• Rip/Acquire PS2 to ISO
        • Open "PS3Tools_Menu.exe" located in "\WORK\ps3tools\" folder
        • Select "Conversion Tools"
        • Select "PS2Classics GUI"
        • Click the folder icon and select your ISO
        • Click "Encrypt"
        • If you get an error its more than likely you didn't read the part where i said DON'T USE SPACES in filenames and folders. Read Part 2, prerequisites and tool installation.
        • Once encrypted you will be asked to save an "ISO.BIN.ENC.BIN.ENC" file, save anywhere.
        • Locate this file and rename it to "ISO.BIN.ENC"
        • Go back to "PS2Classics GUI" window and click the "Make PKG" tab.
        • Right click on ICON, Background and Game title to change any of these to your liking
        • Click "Make PKG"
        • It will open the location you saved your "ISO.BIN.ENC" , select it.
        • Let the tool work some magic.
        • Once complete, your game PKG will be in the same folder as your "ISO.BIN.ENC"
        • Copy this PKG to "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder
        • Drag PKG onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
        • Copy resulting signed PKG to USB root
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Preparing Universal RAP File

• Copy RAP file into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master\raps" folder
        • Navigate to "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master"
        • Start "resign_all.bat"
        • Follow prompts in command window.
        • Copy "RIF000-INSTALLER_00-0000000000000000.pkg_signed.pkg" to USB Root
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION C

• Installing it All

• Insert USB into rightmost port of PS3
        • Boot console
        • CHECK YOU ARE ON YOUR SECONDARY USER ACCOUNT
        • ENABLE HAN
        • Navigate package manager and install your game, placeholder and rif0000 PKGs
        • Once installed, PKGs can be deleted off USB.
        • PS2 Classics Universal RIF PKG only need to be installed ONCE.

Congratulations!! You just installed your first PS2 game! Give yourself a pat on the back :)
    We're getting there...

Part 4.C - PSP
    Now we move onto the simplest conversion of them all. PSP backups.

• Prerequisites
      None...?

• PSP ISO Conversion

• Rip/Acquire your PSP to ISO
        • Select "PSP2PS3 GUI"
        • Click the "..." button next to file dialogue box and select your ISO (Remember NO spaces in filenames and folders)
        • The tool will automatically use the ICON, PIC1 and Game title from within the ISO
        • Click "Options"
        • Make sure that "PSP Remaster" is selected.
        • Click Convert
        • Let PSP2PS3 GUI do its thing
        • When prompted, click "Make PKG"
        • Let PSP2PS£ do more of its thing
        • When complete, the tool will open a folder containing the result.
        • Copy/Move the pkg into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder.
        • Copy resulting PKG to USB root
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Installing onto PS3

• Boot PS3
        • ENABLE HAN!
        • Once the "Please Wait" has gone, navigate the XMB to "Game/Package Manager/Playstation Network Content"
      Thus concludes the simplest part of the guide :)

• Now, here's the thing with PSP... I've yet to find a game that actually works. Compatibility isnt very good.
      So far I've tested Gitarooman Lives, GTA: Liberty City Stories and MGS: Portable Ops+
      The first 2 boot to black screen and MGS boots to menu. I can navigate menu but get a black screen when starting the game :(
      Report back if you have gotten any games to work.

UPDATE: HERE is a small compatibility list.
      Tested more games and report you findings to the thread

Moving onto an equally similar section...

Part 4.D - PSP Minis
    Another simple process that's very similar to PSP conversion.

• PSP Minis ISO Conversion

• Rip/Acquire your PSP Mini to ISO
        • Select "PSP2PS3 GUI"
        • Click the "..." button next to file dialogue box and select your ISO (Remember NO spaces in filenames and folders)
        • The tool will automatically use the ICON, PIC1 and Game title from within the ISO
        • Click "Options"
        • Make sure that "PSP Mini" is selected.
        • Click Convert
        • You will be prompted to sign the eboot. SELECT NO
        • Let PSP2PS3 GUI do its thing
        • When prompted, click "Make PKG"
        • Let PSP2PS3 do more of its thing
        • When complete, the tool will open a folder containing the result.
        • Copy/Move the pkg into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder.
        • Copy resulting PKG to USB root
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Installing onto PS3

• Boot PS3​
        • ENABLE HAN!
      Thus concludes another simple conversion process.
      So far I have only managed to boot one game but that's only because it was the only game i had ripped from my PSP before it died. So I assume others will work.

Part 5 - All Things PS3! An Introduction Into PS3 Titles
    Moving onto a more juicier part of the guide... PS3 titles.

This Part is broken down into 3 subs:

Part 4.A - We will cover PS3 games that originated form a BluRay disk
    Part 4.B - We will cover PS3 games originating from PSN Store
    Part 4.C - We will cover PS3 c00 games

Part 5.A - BluRay Games
    For BluRay backups to work there must be an update available for your game. If your game never received an update, You may be able to still install your game IF it was re-released in the PSN Store (Go to Part 4.B)
    You can check if there is an available update by opening ps3tools and starting "PS3 Updates".
    Type your game into the search field and the tool will tell you if one is available.

• Prerequisites
      Check your bluray game compatibility HERE there may be an exclusive method to make. Your game work.

You will need a couple of tools for this one.
      - CFW2OFW Helper - A handy tool that will take you game data, download the relevant update and create 2 folders for the next tool... Download HERE
      - Make Backup PKG - This tool will take these 2 folders and create a game PKG and an Update PKG. Download HERE

Following the norms of my guide, create folders if needed in our WORK folder for these tools and and extract them.

• Extracting Data from PS3 ISO

• If your game is in ISO format, use a virtual disk utility to mount the ISO.
        • Whatever utility you use, we want to extract the contents into and empty folder.
        • Take note of where you saved the contents.
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Downloading Update and Converting to PKG

• Copy/Move the contents of your ISO to "\WORK\CFW2OFW Helper" folder
        • Run "CFW2OFW Helper.exe"
        • CFW2OFW Helper will start to download the relevant update for your game.
        • It will create a folder with your Games title
        • Inside this folder are another 2 folders. "NPUB..." and "BLUS..." these may be different if your game region is different to my example.
        • Copy/Move these 2 folders into "\WORK\make-backup-pkg" folder.
        • Run "do.bat"
        • Leave the command window to do its thing.
        • When complete, you will have 3 PKGs that start with "000000-NPUB...." (filenames may vary)
        • Copy these 3 PKGs to "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder
        • Sign each one by dragging each one onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
        • Copy the resulting signed PKGs to USB root
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION C

• Installing onto PS3

• Insert USB into rightmost port of PS3
        • Boot console
        • ENABLE HAN
        • Navigate package manager and install all PKGs
        • Once installed, PKGs can be deleted off USB.

• DLC
      There are 2 types of DLC, one will just need resigning. The other will need its RAP/RIF counterpart.

• Acquire your DLC, it must match the same region as your main game PKG we installed earlier. (NO PIRACY DISCUSSION)
        • If your DLC needs a RAP, aquire RAP
        • Copy your DLC pkg into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder
        • If RAP required, Copy/Move PKG into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master"
        • Drag your pkg onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
        • If rap required, start "resign_all.bat.bat" to obtain Rif PKG.
        • Copy resulting signed pkg(s) onto USB
        • REPEAT SECTION C

Part 5.B - PSN Games

This part of the guide will outline games that originated from PSN Store.
    This includes BluRay titles that have been re-released onto PSN Store!! Great news if an update isnt available for your BluRay disk game!!

Now, this part of the guide is going to be vague as I do not want to run the risk of getting banned or this invaluable piece of text to be removed.

• Acquire your Game PKG. (DO NOT DISCUSS PIRACY)
      • Acquire your Game RAP. (DO NOT DISCUSS PIRACY)
      • Please note that game PKG and RAP are matching pair.
      • Copy/Move PKG into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master"
      • Copy/Move RAP into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master\raps"
      • Run "resign_all.bat"
      • Drag Game PKG onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
      • Copy/Move your signed Game PKG and RIF000 PKG to USB root
      • Boot PS3
      • MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON YOUR SECONDARY USER ACCOUNT
      • Enable HAN
      • Install Game PKG and RIF000 PKG
    And that concludes this part about PSN Titles.

Part 5.C - c00 Games

DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR SECONDARY USER/PSN ACCOUNT FOR THIS. WE WILL BE SIGNING INTO PSN AND ACCESSING THE PSN STORE

• Prerequisites
      You will need only one thing for this part.
      - c00 Unlock PKG - This little PKG contains everything you need for this trick to work.

As this is probably considered as piracy, I will not provide a download link. Google is your friend.

• Preparing c00 Unlock PKG

• Obtain "c00 Unlock PKG" however you please
        • Copy/Move your downloaded PKG into "\WORK\PS3xploit-resigner-master\rifgen-master" folder
        • Drag your c00 PKG onto "ps3xploit_rifgen_edatresign.exe"
        • Copy/Move resulting signed PKG onto USB root
        • Plug USB into rightmost USB slot
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Install c00 Unlock PKG

• Boot PS3
        • MAKE SURE YOUR ARE USING YOUR SECONDARY USER/ACCOUNT
        • ENABLE HAN!
        • Navigate Package Manager and install c00 PKG
        • Login to PSN
        • Start PSN Store
        • Search for your game
        • Download the Demo Version
        • Install the game just like any other PSN content game
        • Once installed, exit PSN Store
        • Logout of PSN Account
        • You have now completed enabling and downloading c00 games

• As an added bonus, here is a full list of titles that c00 Unlock PKG will allow you to download and play:

NPEB00080 3 On 3 NHL Arcade
      NPJB00019 3 On 3 NHL Arcade
      NPUB30058 3 On 3 NHL Arcade
      NPUB31397 Abyss Odyssey
      NPEB00872 Adam's Venture: Chronicles
      NPUB30867 Adam's Venture: Chronicles
      NPUB31753 Adam's Venture: Chronicles - Episode 2: Solomon's Secret
      NPUB31664 Adventure Time: Finn And Jake Investigations + DLC
      NPUA30036 Akimi Village
      NPEB00345 Alien Breed 2: Assault
      NPUB30335 Alien Breed 2: Assault
      NPEB00346 Alien Breed 3: Descent
      NPUB30336 Alien Breed 3: Descent
      NPEB00260 Alien Breed: Impact
      NPHB00282 Alien Breed: Impact
      NPUB30141 Alien Breed: Impact
      NPEB01088 Alien Rage
      NPJB00575 Alien Rage
      NPUB30863 Alien Rage
      NPEB01022 Alien Spidy + DLC
      NPUB30876 Alien Spidy + DLC
      NPEB01127 A-men
      NPUB30878 A-men
      NPUB30861 American Mensa Academy
      NPEB00904 Anomaly Warzone Earth
      NPUB30834 Anomaly Warzone Earth
      NPHB00412 Apples To Apples
      NPUB30463 Apples To Apples
      NPEB01386 Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
      NPUB31244 Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
      NPEB01284 Atomic Ninjas
      NPUB31271 Atomic Ninjas
      NPEB00514 Auditorium HD
      NPEB00670 Awesomenauts
      NPUB30577 Awesomenauts
      NPEB00617 Babel Rising + DLC
      NPUB30536 Babel Rising + DLC
      NPEB00592 Backbreaker: Vengeance
      NPEB01894 Backgammon Blitz
      NPUB31423 Backgammon Blitz
      NPEB00378 Bang Bang Racing
      NPUB30616 Bang Bang Racing
      NPEB01968 Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
      NPUB31441 Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
      NPEB01787 Battle Of Tiles EX
      NPJB00305 Battle Of Tiles EX
      NPUB31287 Battle Of Tiles EX
      NPEB00092 Battlefield: 1943
      NPHB00098 Battlefield: 1943
      NPJB00027 Battlefield: 1943
      NPUB30077 Battlefield: 1943
      NPEA00282 Beat Sketcher
      NPEA00124 Bejeweled 2
      NPHB00125 Bejeweled 2
      NPUA30002 Bejeweled 2
      NPUB30621 Bellator MMA: Onslaught
      NPEA00427 Bentley's Hackpack
      NPUA80882 Bentley's Hackpack
      NPEB01040 Big Sky Infinity
      NPUB30819 Big Sky Infinity
      NPEB00947 BIT.TRIP Presents Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien + DLC
      NPUB30733 BIT.TRIP Presents Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien + DLC
      NPEB00859 Black Knight Sword
      NPJB00154 Black Knight Sword
      NPUB30719 Black Knight Sword
      NPEB00365 Blacklight: Tango Down
      NPUB30224 Blacklight: Tango Down
      NPEB00373 Blokus
      NPHB00288 Blokus
      NPJB00103 Blokus
      NPUB30367 Blokus
      NPEB00981 Blood Knights
      NPEB01901 Blood Knights
      NPUB31394 Blood Knights
      NPUB31493 Blood Of The Werewolf
      NPEB00716 Bloodrayne: Betrayal
      NPUB30377 Bloodrayne: Betrayal
      NPJB00609 Bloodrayne: Crimson Slayer
      NPUB30051 Bomberman ULTRA
      NPEB00171 Brain Challenge + DLC
      NPJB90226 Brain Challenge + DLC
      NPUB30158 Brain Challenge + DLC
      NPEB01201 Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
      NPJB00568 Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
      NPUB30989 Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
      NPEB00646 BurgerTime World Tour
      NPUB30384 BurgerTime World Tour
      NPEB00529 Burnout CRASH!
      NPHB00356 Burnout CRASH!
      NPJB00139 Burnout CRASH!
      NPUB30464 Burnout CRASH!
      NPEB01214 Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger
      NPJB00394 Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger
      NPUB31079 Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger
      NPEB00293 Castle Crashers + DLC
      NPEB00317 Castle Crashers + DLC
      NPHB00207 Castle Crashers + DLC
      NPUB30181 Castle Crashers + DLC
      NPEB01427 Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD
      NPJB00445 Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD
      NPUB31099 Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD
      NPEB00677 CastleStorm
      NPJB00723 CastleStorm
      NPUB30537 CastleStorm + DLC
      NPEB00563 Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair + DLC
      NPUB30505 Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair + DLC
      NPEB01441 Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow Mirror Of Fate HD
      NPUB31352 Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow Mirror Of Fate HD
      NPEB00075 CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
      NPUB30042 CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
      NPEB01934 Child Of Light + DLC
      NPJB00561 Child Of Light + DLC
      NPUB31430 Child Of Light + DLC
      NPEB00374 Chime Super Deluxe
      NPUB30372 Chime Super Deluxe
      NPUB30722 Closure
      NPEB00284 Costume Quest + DLC
      NPUB30267 Costume Quest + DLC
      NPEB00337 Crazy Machines Elements
      NPUB30433 Crazy Machines Elements
      NPEB02119 Crimsonland
      NPUB31655 Crimsonland
      NPEB00165 Critter Crunch
      NPUB30059 Critter Crunch
      NPEB00556 Cubixx HD
      NPUB30350 Cubixx HD
      NPJB00101 Dark Quest: Alliance
      NPEB00870 Darkstalkers Resurrection
      NPUB30666 Darkstalkers Resurrection
      NPEB00461 Dead Block
      NPUB30482 Dead Block
      NPEB00318 Dead Space: Extraction
      NPUB30314 Dead Space: Extraction
      NPEB00338 Dead Space: Ignition
      NPHB00289 Dead Space: Ignition
      NPUB30269 Dead Space: Ignition
      NPEB02100 Deadfall Adventures: Heart Of Atlantis
      NPUB31589 Deadfall Adventures: Heart Of Atlantis
      NPUB30490 Deadliest Warrior: Legends
      NPUB30309 Deadliest Warrior: The Game
      NPEB00631 DeathSpank: The Baconing + DLC
      NPUB30513 DeathSpank: The Baconing + DLC
      NPEB00291 DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
      NPHB00277 DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
      NPUB30292 DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
      NPUB31350 Defense Technica
      NPEB01302 Demolition Inc.
      NPUB30066 Diner Dash
      NPEB01058 Dollar Dash + DLC
      NPUB30938 Dollar Dash + DLC
      NPEB01168 Double Dragon Neon
      NPUB30764 Double Dragon Neon
      NPUB30192 Dream Chronicles
      NPEB00652 Dungeon Defenders + DLC
      NPUB30251 Dungeon Defenders + DLC
      NPEB00289 Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
      NPHB00285 Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
      NPUB30227 Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
      NPEB00309 Dungeon Twister
      NPUB30340 Dungeon Twister
      NPEB01275 Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara
      NPUB31127 Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara
      NPEB00385 Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
      NPUB30318 Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
      NPEB01878 Dustforce
      NPUB31368 Dustforce
      NPUB30856 Dyad
      NPEB00226 Earthworm Jim HD
      NPHB00234 Earthworm Jim HD
      NPJB00115 Earthworm Jim HD
      NPUB30120 Earthworm Jim HD
      NPEB00484 Eufloria
      NPUB30453 Eufloria
      NPEB00306 Explodemon!
      NPHB00300 Explodemon!
      NPEB00328 Faery: Legends Of Avalon
      NPHB00343 Faery: Legends Of Avalon
      NPUB30250 Faery: Legends Of Avalon
      NPEB01322 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
      NPUB31142 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
      NPEB01982 Far Cry 4: Keys To Kyrat + DLC
      NPUB31470 Far Cry 4: Keys To Kyrat + DLC
      NPEB00989 Far Cry Classic
      NPUB30737 Far Cry Classic
      NPEA00132 Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
      NPUA30006 Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
      NPEB01893 FEZ
      NPUB31448 FEZ
      NPEB01409 Final Exam
      NPJB00546 Final Exam
      NPUB31258 Final Exam
      NPEB00078 Flock!
      NPHB00073 Flock!
      NPUB30052 Flock!
      NPEB00987 Foosball 2012
      NPUB30674 Foosball 2012
      NPEB01924 Forest Legends: The Call Of Love
      NPUB31407 Forest Legends: The Call Of Love
      NPEB00170 Fret Nice
      NPUB30147 Fret Nice
      NPEB00747 Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition
      NPUB30578 Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition
      NPEB00466 From Dust
      NPUB30418 From Dust
      NPEB00349 Funky Lab Rat
      NPUB30339 Funky Lab Rat
      NPEB00333 Galaga Legions DX
      NPHB00261 Galaga Legions DX
      NPJB00080 Galaga Legions DX
      NPUB30321 Galaga Legions DX
      NPEB00510 Gatling Gears
      NPHB00419 Gatling Gears
      NPJB00614 Gatling Gears
      NPUB30454 Gatling Gears
      NPEB01104 Germinator
      NPUB30882 Germinator
      NPEB01338 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
      NPJB00476 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
      NPUB31272 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
      NPEB01036 Girl Fight
      NPUB30736 Girl Fight
      NPEB01300 God Mode
      NPUB31140 God Mode
      NPEB00239 Gotham City Impostors
      NPUB30252 Gotham City Impostors
      NPEA00154 Gravity Crash
      NPHA80076 Gravity Crash
      NPJA00047 Gravity Crash
      NPUA80292 Gravity Crash
      NPEB01141 Guacamelee!
      NPJB00612 Guacamelee! + DLC
      NPUB30672 Guacamelee! + DLC
      NPEB01085 Guardians Of Middle-Earth
      NPUB30840 Guardians Of Middle-Earth
      NPEB00169 Hamilton's Great Adventure
      NPUB30458 Hamilton's Great Adventure
      NPEB00332 Hard Corps: Uprising + DLC
      NPJB00081 Hard Corps: Uprising + DLC
      NPUB30096 Hard Corps: Uprising + DLC
      NPUA30004 Heavy Weapon
      NPEB00831 HELL YEAH! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit + DLC
      NPJB00218 HELL YEAH! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit + DLC
      NPUB30750 HELL YEAH! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit + DLC
      NPEB00395 Hoard
      NPUB30422 Hoard
      NPEB01387 How To Survive + DLC
      NPJB00569 How To Survive + DLC
      NPUB31240 How To Survive + DLC
      NPEB01309 Hunter's Trophy 2: America
      NPUB31191 Hunter's Trophy 2: America
      NPEB01308 Hunter's Trophy 2: Australia
      NPUB31192 Hunter's Trophy 2: Australia
      NPEA00123 Hustle Kings + DLC
      NPEB02287 Hyper Void
      NPUB31617 Hyper Void
      NPEB00476 I Am Alive
      NPUB30383 I Am Alive
      NPEB01410 Ibb & Obb
      NPUB30958 Ibb & Obb
      NPHB00499 Invincible Knight
      NPEA00473 Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
      NPUA80983 Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
      NPEB00924 Jet Set Radio
      NPJB00225 Jet Set Radio
      NPUB30829 Jet Set Radio
      NPJB00153 Joe Danger
      NPEB00326 Joe Danger + DLC
      NPUB30315 Joe Danger + DLC
      NPEB01167 Joe Danger 2: The Movie + DLC
      NPUB31064 Joe Danger 2: The Movie + DLC
      NPEB00956 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
      NPJB00207 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
      NPUB30768 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
      NPEB01236 Karateka
      NPUB31078 Karateka
      NPEB00885 KickBeat
      NPUB30183 KickBeat
      NPEA00321 Killzone 3 Multiplayer
      NPJA00071 Killzone 3 Multiplayer
      NPUB70167 Killzone 3 Multiplayer
      NPEB02118 King Oddball
      NPUB31651 King Oddball
      NPEB02223 Kung Fu Panda: Showdown Of Legendary Legends + DLC
      NPUB31669 Kung Fu Panda: Showdown Of Legendary Legends + DLC
      NPEB00311 Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
      NPUB30225 Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
      NPEB02197 Life Is Strange - Episodes 1-5
      NPUB31636 Life Is Strange - Episodes 1-5
      NPEB00564 LIMBO
      NPHB00374 LIMBO
      NPJB00155 LIMBO
      NPUB30373 LIMBO
      NPEB01272 Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold
      NPUB30940 Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold
      NPEB01153 Mad Dog McCree
      NPUB30671 Mad Dog McCree
      NPEB00886 Mad Riders + DLC
      NPUB30712 Mad Riders + DLC
      NPEA00278 MAG
      NPHA80128 MAG
      NPUA70126 MAG
      NPEB00367 Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers
      NPUB30330 Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers
      NPEB00515 Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2012
      NPJB00142 Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2012
      NPUB30408 Magic: The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2012
      NPEB01280 Magrunner: Dark Pulse
      NPUB31129 Magrunner: Dark Pulse
      NPEB01301 Mars: War Logs
      NPUB31150 Mars: War Logs
      NPEB00087 Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age Of Heroes
      NPJB00025 Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age Of Heroes
      NPUB30068 Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age Of Heroes
      NPEB00869 Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins
      NPHB00455 Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins
      NPUB30667 Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins
      NPEB00133 Matt Hazard: Blood Bath And Beyond
      NPUB30102 Matt Hazard: Blood Bath And Beyond
      NPEB00596 Max & The Magic Marker Gold Edition
      NPUB30562 Max & The Magic Marker Gold Edition
      NPEB00970 Mensa Academy
      NPEB00473 Mercury Hg
      NPUB30419 Mercury Hg
      NPEB00336 MicroBot
      NPHB00272 MicroBot
      NPJB00097 MicroBot
      NPUB30333 MicroBot
      NPEB00174 Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes + DLC
      NPUB30174 Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes + DLC
      NPUB30067 Military Madness: Nectaris
      NPEB01000 Mix Superstar
      NPUB30481 Mix Superstar
      NPEB00290 Modern Combat: Domination
      NPHB00286 Modern Combat: Domination
      NPJB00102 Modern Combat: Domination
      NPUB30268 Modern Combat: Domination
      NPEB00253 Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
      NPUB30196 Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
      NPUB31686 Monster Jam: Battlegrounds
      NPEB01161 Mountain Crime: Requital
      NPUB30919 Mountain Crime: Requital
      NPEB01373 Narco Terror
      NPUB31225 Narco Terror
      NPEB01054 Naughty Bear: Panic In Paradise
      NPUB30828 Naughty Bear: Panic In Paradise
      NPUB30129 NBA 2K10 Drift Combine
      NPEB00650 NBA Jam On Fire Edition
      NPUB30558 NBA Jam On Fire Edition
      NPEB01114 Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
      NPUB30935 Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
      NPEB00621 Okabu
      NPUB30514 Okabu
      NPEB00906 Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion
      NPUB30614 Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion
      NPEB00463 Outland
      NPUB30163 Outland
      NPEB01888 Pacific Rim
      NPJB00537 Pacific Rim
      NPUB31387 Pacific Rim
      NPEB00315 PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ + DLC
      NPHB00237 PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ + DLC
      NPJB00079 PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ + DLC
      NPUB30304 PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ + DLC
      NPEB01892 PAC-MAN Museum + DLC
      NPJB00536 PAC-MAN Museum + DLC
      NPUB31383 PAC-MAN Museum + DLC
      NPEB01109 Papo & Yo
      NPUB30620 Papo & Yo
      NPUA30005 Peggle + DLC
      NPEB01056 Pid
      NPUB30905 Pid
      NPEB00894 Pinball Arcade + DLC
      NPUB30713 Pinball Arcade + DLC
      NPEA00376 PixelJunk 4AM
      NPHB00479 PixelJunk 4AM
      NPJB00191 PixelJunk 4AM
      NPUA80538 PixelJunk 4AM
      NPEB01176 Planets Under Attack
      NPUB30626 Planets Under Attack
      NPEA00271 Plants Vs. Zombies
      NPHB00307 Plants Vs. Zombies
      NPUA30059 Plants Vs. Zombies
      NPEB00172 Polar Panic
      NPUB30113 Polar Panic
      NPEB00441 Puddle
      NPUB30439 Puddle
      NPUB30783 Pure Chess
      NPEB00647 Pure Chess + DLC
      NPUB30125 Puzzlegeddon
      NPEB00895 Quantum Conundrum
      NPJB00208 Quantum Conundrum
      NPUB30601 Quantum Conundrum
      NPEB00352 Quizball Goal!
      NPUA80642 Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
      NPEA00378 Ratchet & Clank: QForce
      NPJA00089 Ratchet & Clank: QForce
      NPEB00879 Rayman 3 HD
      NPUB30714 Rayman 3 HD
      NPEB00754 Real Steel + DLC
      NPJB00169 Real Steel + DLC
      NPUB30605 Real Steel + DLC
      NPEB00940 Realms Of Ancient War
      NPJB00351 Realms Of Ancient War
      NPUB30793 Realms Of Ancient War
      NPEB00031 Red Baron Arcade
      NPUB30030 Red Baron Arcade
      NPEB02128 Resident Evil Revelations 2
      NPUB31518 Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Complete + DLC
      NPEB01166 Retro City Rampage
      NPUB30839 Retro City Rampage
      NPEB01094 Retro Grade
      NPUB30280 Retro Grade
      NPEB00223 Ricochet HD
      NPUB30172 Ricochet HD
      NPEB00410 RISK: Factions
      NPUB30391 RISK: Factions
      NPEA00314 Rochard
      NPHB00410 Rochard
      NPUA30061 Rochard
      NPEB00988 Rock Band Blitz
      NPUB30749 Rock Band Blitz + DLC
      NPEB00669 Rock Of Ages
      NPJB00373 Rock Of Ages
      NPUB30332 Rock Of Ages
      NPEB00186 Rocket Knight
      NPUB30123 Rocket Knight
      NPEB00722 Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
      NPHB00415 Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
      NPJB00168 Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
      NPUB30597 Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
      NPEB00836 Rotastic
      NPUB30709 Rotastic
      NPJB00297 R-Type Dimensions
      NPUB30559 Rugby World Cup 2011
      NPEB00299 Rush N'Attack: Ex-Patriot
      NPHB00360 Rush N'Attack: Ex-Patriot
      NPUB30112 Rush N'Attack: Ex-Patriot
      NPEB00545 Rust Buccaneers
      NPEB01212 Sacred Citadel + DLC
      NPUB30864 Sacred Citadel + DLC
      NPEB01374 Sanctum 2
      NPUB31209 Sanctum 2
      NPEB00644 Scarygirl
      NPUB30699 Scarygirl + DLC
      NPUB30534 Scene It? Movie Night
      NPEB00258 Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game + DLC
      NPJB00068 Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game + DLC
      NPUB30162 Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game + DLC
      NPEB01220 Scourge Outbreak
      NPUB30942 Scourge Outbreak
      NPUB30161 Section 8
      NPEB00386 Section 8: Prejudice + DLC
      NPUB30381 Section 8: Prejudice + DLC
      NPEB00310 Shank
      NPHB00242 Shank
      NPUB30232 Shank
      NPEB00814 Shank 2
      NPUB30646 Shank 2
      NPEB00767 Shoot Many Robots
      NPUB30600 Shoot Many Robots
      NPEA00332 Sideway: New York
      NPUA30066 Sideway: New York
      NPEB00454 Sine Mora
      NPUB30483 Sine Mora
      NPEB00910 Skullgirls
      NPUB30645 Skullgirls
      NPEB01989 Skullgirls Encore + DLC
      NPJB00628 Skullgirls Encore + DLC
      NPUB31445 Skullgirls Encore + DLC
      NPEB00566 SkyDrift + DLC
      NPUB30484 SkyDrift + DLC
      NPEA00274 Slam Bolt Scrappers
      NPHB00309 Slam Bolt Scrappers
      NPUA30060 Slam Bolt Scrappers
      NPJB00188 Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC
      NPUB30579 Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC
      NPEB00787 Sonic CD
      NPUB30624 Sonic CD
      NPHB00187 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
      NPJB00035 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
      NPUB30127 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
      NPHB00459 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II
      NPJB00164 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II
      NPUB30581 Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II
      NPEB00301 Spare Parts
      NPUB30310 Spare Parts
      NPEB02120 Sparkle 2
      NPUB31640 Sparkle 2
      NPEB02227 Sparkle: Unleashed
      NPUB31702 Sparkle: Unleashed
      NPEB01419 Spelunky
      NPUB31288 Spelunky
      NPHB00312 Stacking
      NPEB00283 Stacking + DLC
      NPUB30290 Stacking + DLC
      NPEB00531 Star Raiders
      NPUB30420 Star Raiders
      NPEB00151 Star Trek: D-A-C
      NPHB00140 Star Trek: D-A-C
      NPUB30084 Star Trek: D-A-C
      NPUB30210 Storm
      NPEB00554 Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
      NPHB00338 Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
      NPJB00146 Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
      NPUB30301 Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
      NPEB01297 Strider
      NPUB31139 Strider
      NPEB00062 Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
      NPEB00475 Swarm
      NPHB00366 Swarm
      NPJB00120 Swarm
      NPUB30346 Swarm
      NPEA00206 Swords And Soldiers
      NPHB00256 Swords And Soldiers
      NPUA30035 Swords And Soldiers
      NPEB00388 Tales From Space: About A Blob
      NPHB00334 Tales From Space: About A Blob
      NPUB30311 Tales From Space: About A Blob
      NPEB01824 Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
      NPUB30617 Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
      NPEB00158 Tank Battles
      NPHB00179 Tank Battles
      NPJB90228 Tank Battles
      NPUB30154 Tank Battles
      0 Tennis In The Face
      NPUB31672 Tennis In The Face
      NPEB01270 Terraria
      NPJB00383 Terraria
      NPUB30943 Terraria
      NPEB00445 Tetris
      NPHB00325 Tetris
      NPJB00136 Tetris
      NPUB30417 Tetris
      NPEB01237 The Cave
      NPJB00317 The Cave
      NPUB30676 The Cave
      NPEB00923 The Expendables 2 Videogame + DLC
      NPUB30718 The Expendables 2 Videogame + DLC
      NPEB00339 The Fancy Pants Adventures
      NPHB00305 The Fancy Pants Adventures
      NPJB00113 The Fancy Pants Adventures
      NPUB30343 The Fancy Pants Adventures
      NPUB31611 The Jackbox Party Pack
      NPEB01328 The Last Bounty Hunter
      NPUB31162 The Last Bounty Hunter
      NPUB30563 The Simpsons Arcade Game
      NPUB31497 The Treasures Of Montezuma 4
      NPEB00383 The UnderGarden
      NPUB30297 The UnderGarden
      NPEA00395 The Unfinished Swan
      NPJA00087 The Unfinished Swan
      NPUA98202 The Unfinished Swan
      NPEB01380 Thunder Wolves
      NPUB31284 Thunder Wolves
      NPEB00252 Time Machine: Rogue Pilot
      NPUB30474 Time Machine: Rogue Pilot
      NPEB01883 Tiny Brains
      NPUB31367 Tiny Brains
      NPEB00942 Tiny Token Empires
      NPUB31176 Tiny Token Empires
      NPEB01425 TMNT: Out Of The Shadows
      NPUB31217 TMNT: Out Of The Shadows
      NPEB00149 TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
      NPHB00134 TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
      NPUB30107 TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
      NPEB00221 TNT Racers
      NPUB30278 TNT Racers
      NPEB00651 Toki Tori
      NPUB30743 Toki Tori
      NPUB30316 Topatoi
      NPEB02086 Toybox Turbos
      NPJB00655 Toybox Turbos
      NPUB31560 Toybox Turbos
      NPEB00668 Trine 2
      NPUB30331 Trine 2
      NPEB00156 TV Show King
      NPJB90218 TV Show King
      NPUB30155 TV Show King
      NPEB00570 Twisted Lands: Shadow Town
      NPUB30480 Twisted Lands: Shadow Town
      NPUB30491 Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + DLC
      NPEB00157 UNO
      NPJB90227 UNO
      NPUB30160 UNO
      NPEB00594 Voltron: Defender Of The Universe
      NPHB00433 Voltron: Defender Of The Universe
      NPUB30524 Voltron: Defender Of The Universe
      NPEB00183 VooDoo Dice
      NPJB00069 VooDoo Dice
      NPUB30186 VooDoo Dice
      NPUB30446 Wanted Corp.
      NPEB00547 Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
      NPUB30473 Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
      NPEB00521 Warlords
      NPUB30431 Warlords
      NPEB00636 Warp
      NPUB30543 Warp
      NPEB00070 Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
      NPEB00071 Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
      NPUB30050 Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
      NPEB00108 Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2
      NPUB30071 Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2
      NPEA00372 When Vikings Attack!
      NPHA80240 When Vikings Attack!
      NPJA00091 When Vikings Attack!
      NPUA80754 When Vikings Attack!
      NPEB00593 Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls
      NPUB30452 Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls
      NPJB00099 Wizardry: Torawareshi Bourei No Machi
      NPJB00039 Wizardry: Torawareshi Tamashii No Meikyu
      NPUB30660 World Gone Sour
      NPEB00292 Worms 2: Armageddon + DLC
      NPUB30230 Worms 2: Armageddon + DLC
      NPEB01324 WRC Powerslide
      NPEB00542 Wrecked: Revenge Revisited + DLC
      NPUB30903 Yu-Gi-Oh!: 5D's Decade Duels Plus + DLC
      NPEB02010 Yu-Gi-Oh!: Millennium Duels
      NPUB31455 Yu-Gi-Oh!: Millennium Duels
      NPEB01351 Zeno Clash II
      NPUB30872 Zeno Clash II
      NPEB00128 Zombie Apocalypse
      NPUB30069 Zombie Apocalypse
      NPEB00576 Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
      NPUB30506 Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
      NPEB00811 Zombie Driver HD + DLC
      NPUB30922 Zombie Driver HD + DLC
      NPUA30003 Zuma
      NPEB01160 Zuma's Revenge!
      NPUB30881 Zuma's Revenge!

Part 6 - Using a Network to Transfer PKGs larger than 4GB

A problem with the FAT32 file system is its 4GB file size limitation.
    Not a problem with most PS1, PSP and a few PS2 games. But a vast majority of PS3 titles are much larger than 4GB.
    That's where PKG Linker comes in handy.

A quick FYI, I use a VPN. And when I set about trying to make this work, it would fail to connect EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I was pulling my hair out over what it could be. I stumbled upon a configuration file and realised that the PKG Linker and server were trying to connect to my VPN "ethernet adapter".... I disabled my VPN and restarted from the beginning and it worked great!!
    So, if your like me and you use a VPN, disable it for the rest of the transfer process.

• Prerequisites

You will need to have your PS3 connected to the same network as your PC. A LAN connection to your router will be the best option.
      You will also need this tool:
      - PKG Linker - Used to host a network to transfer you PKGs. Download HERE

• Create a new folder in our WORK folder and Copy/Move "PKG Linker.exe" into this folder.
        • Copy all your completed, RESIGNED PKGs into this folder also

• Creating Package List PKG and Starting the Server

• Start "PKG Linker.exe"
        • Click "Yes" to export package list
        • Click "OK"
        • Click "Yes" to using built in server.
        • Click "OK"
        • Now follow the Apache install process leaving all settings default.
        • Leave "Run server now?" box unchecked
        • Click "Yes" to signing PKG
        • Let command do its thing and hit Enter twice to exit.
        • Click "OK"
        • Server will now start in a Command Window (Leave this open while you transfer PKGs)
        • Click "OK" in server confirmation window (Separate window from command window)
        • Navigate to "\WORK\PKGLinker\" folder and copy "Package_List.pkg" to root of USB
        • Insert USB into rightmost USB
        • MOVE ONTO SECTION B

• Installing Package List

• Boot PS3
        • ENABLE HAN!
        • Navigate Package Manager on XMB and install "Package_List.pkg"
        • Navigate HAN Toolbox and select "Soft Reboot"
        • You will have a new entry in the XMB under HAN Toolbox.
        • Select "Install from Webserver"
        • Select each of your PKGs to install over the network.
        • IF YOUR GET ERROR CODE 80710092, MOVE ONTO TROUBLESHOOTING
        • If you need to add more games MOVE ONTO SECTION C

• Transferring PKGs Later On

• Copy your new PKGs into the "\WORK\PKGLinker\" folder
        • Start "PKG Linker.exe" to start server.
        • On PS3, navigate to "Game/HAN Toolbox/Install Packages form Webserver"
        • Select "Resfresh Package List"
        • Your PS3 will download the new package list and install automatically
        • Navigate HAN Toolbox and select "Soft Reboot"
        • Your new PKG files will now show in the webserver menu.
        • IF YOUR GET ERROR CODE 80710092, MOVE ONTO TROUBLESHOOTING

• If your receive error 80710092 then you are having connection issues. This could be one of many variables. This is not HAN related. This is your network/router/wifi/pc settings.

Please read this post by @DeViL303

80710092 is a common error and can be anything that stops you connecting so its a hard error to trace.

• Windows firewall
        • Other firewall or AntiVirus
        • Cable problem
        • Port blocked on server
        • Port conflict on server
        • Missing dll on system
        • Package_list not updated by usb since server settings changed
        • Port changed in pkg linker but not changed in server settings
        • Port changed in server settings and not changed in pkg linker
        • PS3 not rebooted since new package list loaded on
      Important things to try after reading trouble shooting tab in first post of pkg linker thread.

• Disable firewalls, inc windows firewall, defender etc
        • Make sure the pkg linker app says your PC IP, it may have picked up wrong IP and need to be typed in manually.
        • See if you can access server via ps3 web browser
        • update package list via usb everytime you change settings until it works (always reboot ps3 to see changes on XMB)
        • Try change ports (in app and server)
        • Try run other servers (xampp, miniweb, hfs, node.js)
        • Read the entire pkg linker thread and try other peoples solutions
        • Google how to set up a web server and try learn about it.

Part 7 - Homebrew Applications and Emulators
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

In this section we will cover Homebrew applications and emulators.
    Unfortunately, Ps3Xploit HAN DOES NOT natively support homebrew.

But there is a silver lining...

When the Ps3Xploit v3 preview/demo was shown a few weeks back, users @DeViL303 and @Joonie showcased the homebrew emulator SNES Station successfully running as a Ps2 Classics backup.
    The basic idea is that you take your homebrew and roms and repack them into an ISO image then continue as if it was a Ps2 ISO used for converting into a PS2 Classic.

• Build Your Own
      Here I will discuss making your own Ps2 Classic containing your chosen homebrew.

• Download the prebuilt uLaunchELF ISO image from HERE and unzip to our WORK folder.
        • Download CDGenPS2 from HERE and unpack into its own folder in our WORK folder.
        • Mount "Emulator V1.ISO" with your favourite ISO software and extract its contents to a folder.
        • Open CDGenPSP.
        • Drag the contents you extracted from "Emulator v1.iso" into the big white space in CDGenPs2.
        • Drag any PS2 homebrew you want to test into the "EMULATORS" folder (it already contains a working Sega and SNES emulator)
        • Drag any ROMs you want to try into the ROMS folder.
        • Click 'File' and select 'Save CD'
        • Save the "imagen.bin" image to our WORK folder.
        • Click the folder icon and select your "imagen.bin"
        • Click "Encrypt"
        • If you are asked to add LIMG, select YES.
        • Once encrypted you will be asked to save an "ISO.BIN.ENC.BIN.ENC" file, save anywhere.
        • Right click on ICON, Background and Game title to change any of these to your liking
        • Click "Make PKG"
        • Boot Ps3, enable HAN, install PKG, boot game
        • Once loaded, navigate uLaunchELF to "cdfs:/EMULATORS/" to find your homebrew.
        • Select your desired Homebrews ".elf" file.
        • Do lots of testing, report back what homebrew is working for you

• SNES Station

Here we will unpack the SNES Station ISO, add ROMs and repack the ISO using CDGenPs2.

• Download the prebuilt ISO from HERE
        • Download CDGenPS2 from HERE and unpack into its own folder in our WORK folder.
        • Extract the ISO into our WORK folder
        • Mount the ISO with your favourite ISO software
        • Extract the contents of the ISO into a folder in our WORK folder
        • Open CDGenPSP.
        • Drag the contents you extracted from your ISO into the big white space in CDGenPs2.
        • Drag any ROMs you want to try into the ROMS folder.
        • Click 'File' and select 'Save CD'
        • Click "Encrypt"
        • Click "Make PKG"
        • Navigate the "CDROM/Roms" directory to find your list of games.
        • If you get messed up graphics, turn "Interlace" off in SNES Station options

• PGEN
      Pgen is a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis emulator. This zip file was made my user @NiHuShu.

• Download the Pgen pack from HERE and extract to our WORK folder
        • Navigate to "\WORK\PGEN\ROMs" and place all your ROMs in their repective folders.
        • Open CDGenPS2
        • Drag the entire contents of "PGEN" folder into the big empty white space in CDGenPs2.
        • Click "File" and select "Create CD"
        • Click "Encrypt"
        • Click "Make PKG"
        • Boot Ps3, enable HAN, install PKG, boot homebrew

• MultiEmu ISO
      User @NiHuShu has finished up a nice little taster of whats to come with a MultiEmu pack.
      This pack can be loaded with ROMs easily and using CDGenPS2, repacked into an ISO image ready for PS2 Classics Gui.

The MultiEmu pack contains 2 sega emulators (PGen and PiciDrive), a SNES emulator, a Wondwerswan emulator (Wonderstation) and a DosBox emulator.

There's still some kinks to work out so heard on over to his thread to take a more detailed look HERE

• Download the MultiEmu pack from HERE and extract to our WORK folder
        • Navigate to "\WORK\MultiEmuV1\ROMs" and place all your ROMs in their repective folders.
        • Open CDGenPS2
        • Drag the entire contents of "MutliEmuV1" folder into the big empty white space in CDGenPs2.
        • Click "File" and select "Create CD"
        • Click "Encrypt"
        • Click "Make PKG"
        • Once loaded, navigate uLaunchELF to "cdfs:/EMULATORS/" to find 5 emulators to use.

Part 8 - PS3 Game Mods

Unfortunately, as I've started work recently and have alot of studio time coming up with my band, I really don't have the time to explain this one.
    Also, I have a PC if I want to mod games,

Buuuuuuuuut,
    A very talented user by the name of @clayson has put together a nice guide to help everyone out.
    You can go check the thread out HERE

Part 9 - XMB mods

So, using various HAN tools, we can change quite a bit when it comes to customisation.
    WARNING! These XMB mods have the potential to soft brick your console. This means you will need to reinstall OFW through recovery to revive your console.

• This will allow you to change the boot logo and sound of your PS3. There are some Ps3Xploit logos and sounds available from HERE.
      If you would like to create your own logo/sound then head on over to THIS THREAD for a nice tutorial on how to make them.

1. Choose which logo/sound you would like
      2. Extract/Move the 3 files you need: "coldboot.raf", "coldboot_multi.ac3" and "colboot_stereo.ac3" onto the root of your USB drive.
      3. Insert USB drive into rightmost USB slot on PS3.
      4. Navigate the XMB to "HAN Toolbox/File Injector"
      5. Select "Inject Coldboots", a browser window will open.
      6. Select "Initialize Cold Boot Installer"
      7. Wait for green text to confirm succesful
      8. Select "Launch Cold Boot Installation"
      9. Wait for PS3 to fully reboot.

• Here we are going to change the waves of the XMB, this can be in the form of different colours, multiple colours and various visual changes to the shape of the waves.
      You can download a really nice wave that comes with the official release from HERE.
      Any valid "lines.qrc" should work.

1. Extract "lines.qrc" from the release onto the root of your USB drive.
      2. Navigate the XMB to "HAN Toolbox/File Injector"
      3. Select "Inject Lines.qrc", a browser window will open.
      4. Select "Initialize XMB Wave Installer"
      5. Wait for the green text to confirm successful.
      6. Select "Launch XMB Waves Installer"
      7. Wait for PS3 to fully reboot.

• Here we will change the font style on our Ps3. Any TTF font is compatible but do consider that if the font size is too large or too small, it may become unreadable.
      You can change all 3 system fonts. Normal, Rounded and Pop. Please also consider that if the Original font is changed, it will replace the system font used for things like notifications and the epilepsy warning when you boot your console.

1. Download your desired font. (Must be a TTF font)
      2. For Original, rename your font to "SCE-PS3-RD-R-LATIN2.TTF"
      3. For Rounded, rename your font to "SCE-PS3-SR-R-LATIN2.TTF"
      4. For Pop, rename your font to "SCE-PS3-VR-R-LATIN2.TTF"
      5. Copy/Move your renamed fonts to the root of your USB drive
      6. Boot console
      7. Navigate the XMB to "HAN Toolbox/File Injector"
      8. Select "Inject TTF Font", it will open a browser.
      9. Select the drop down box "Slect Source Font File"
      10. Select your desired font we renamed earlier
      11. Select "Initialise Font Flash Replacement"
      12. Wait for the green confirmation.
      13. Select "Copy Font To Flash"
      14. Wait for PS3 to fully reboot.

Part X - Install PKGs to USB Hard Drive?!???!! - Maybe Yes, Maybe No. Keep checking back for updates...

So... You spotted this section that says you might be able to play your backups from a USB Hard Drive...
    Here's the low down...
    I've been speaking to some people, who tell me that there's a possibility of this happening. Here's the key word though, "possibility".

I'm not saying that it's available. I'm not saying that it's being worked on. I'm not saying that it even exists. I'm saying that there may be a possibility later on.
    DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT USB HDD SUPPORT. THIS WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS I KNOW THE DETAILS!!

Conclusion/Outro

Wowee.... What a journey its been. I hope you have found my guide useful in some way and I hope your console exploitation adventures are successful and enjoyable.

This guide was written solely by myself with a few pointers from various members from this forum. I have taken the time out of my own busy life to put this all together and is available to everyone FREE of charge :)

You may copy and spread this guide far and wide as long as you give credit and link back to the original thread here at PSX Place.

Peace
    [/tab][/tabs]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    riccetto80 likes this.
  3. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    Reserved.

riccetto80 likes this.
  4. 435
    junaid

junaid Member

SHOWING DE WAY
    show dem de way

dryferbones, Joyas, ElvisTek and 3 others like this.
  5. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    Just having a lunch break and I'll get stuck into the conversion part of the guide :cool:

DeViL303 likes this.
  6. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    PS1 and PS2 conversion guide complete :cool:

DeViL303 likes this.
  7. 102
    Not_Too_Noob

Not_Too_Noob Member

Time traveller
    Nice tut :)

Fin9ersMcGee likes this.
  8. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    PSP conversion guide being written right now. I've had many problems with this so I'm doing a couple tests runs and documenting my results as I go.
    Might take some time hope to be have psp conversion finished tonight

DeViL303 likes this.
  9. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    PSP and PSP Minis guide now added :cool:

DeViL303 likes this.
  10. 2
    Warpeace

Warpeace Forum Noob

Great tutorial for those who just discover the Exploit will be of great help!

For my part I will do the steps to install PS1 games, I will try and give you my results

Fin9ersMcGee and DeViL303 like this.
  11. 113
    Troy McGrath

Troy McGrath Member

Giving My Special Candy to Girls
    This is one of the most important threads in this whole forum, for Slim and Super Slim consoles. Mods, kindly pin this.

Thanks a lot for this work, man! Keep up the excellent work. Dont stop now. Thanks hitted.

Also, make sure to add how to make PS3 ISOs and C00 tutorials. I wanna see how to install PS3 ISOs and C00 games.

Fin9ersMcGee likes this.
  12. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    Thank you for your support.
    Contents will be added as soon as I've tested the methods. I'm having alot of trouble with LAN transfers. Which would make things hugely easier for me to test :D
    I gotta take break, back soon...

DeViL303 and Troy McGrath like this.
  13. 38
    kaze0704

kaze0704 Forum Noob

Will you do how to convert ps3 games to pkg, like god of war 3 that doesnt exist in psn, or skyrim for example, and dlc too or updates?

14. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    An all in one guide is just that! As soon as I've researched the methods and troubleshooted the kinks i will post updates.
    This is all new to me as well. I'm just taking my time to make sure everything is correct

DeViL303 and Troy McGrath like this.
  15. 1
    Galexu

Galexu Forum Noob

Someone knows the actual limits of the PS3xploit?

Let me explain, could I for example play the pkg in my main account and get the trophies or only in my second account?

Thanks

16. 38
    kaze0704

kaze0704 Forum Noob

I installed rengoku 1 and 2, and i think the psp games crash because of the savedata, both of them says error when it has to appear the window of the psp to load and save, i think its because that

17. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    I'm not too certain yet, but Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+ allowed me to create and save a profile. But crashed only when starting the game....

DeViL303 likes this.
  18. 12
    Hichemhicho10

Hichemhicho10 Forum Noob

C00 games tutorial plz sir im stuck here

19. 2
    Warpeace

Warpeace Forum Noob

PS1 SFO NOT FOUND :

You have not edited the Title ID in param.sfo before placing it in the Repacker tool
    Change with the title game

Example: SCUSXXXXX

Because when placing Fast PKG gives error

20. 378
    Fin9ersMcGee

Fin9ersMcGee Member

Musician
    THANK YOU SIR!!
    Updating the guide as we speak

EDIT: Guide now updated to include PARAM.SFO editing

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    DeViL303 and Warpeace like this.