As psx-place's own @kozarovv informed us the other day in the NEW section here "The Pulse" we learned of the upcoming changes to 6.61 Adrenaline-3 , which will unlock the power of the on board PSP emulator for your Vita devices with this powerful eCFW that now has full PS1 Support with the ability to launch PS1 Games from the XMB and does have full sound support . This makes Adrenaline a much more complete eCFW for HENkaku enabled devices on 3.60.
A software that transforms your PS Vita /PlayStation TV into a two-in-one device by unlocking the PSP potential from the on-board PSP emu.
Developer Donation - If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate.
What is Adrenaline? - Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
IMPORTANT NOTE - For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline'.
- Changelog v3 Fix -
- Fixed bug where 'Cannot find application' would show up instead of returning to livearea.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't access the Adrenaline Menu after enabling/disabling wifi.
- Changelog v3 -
- Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed','Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- Fixed compatibility of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
- How to install Adrenaline -
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
[*]Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
[*]In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
[*]Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
[*]Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
Example of config.txt:
Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- About right analog stick in games -
The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here:
Don't think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too
PS VITA / PS TV (UPDATE) 6.61 Adrenaline-3 Fix-3: Now available plus project goes Open Source by TheFlow
By STLcardsWS on Apr 15, 2017 at 4:25 PM
qwertyoruiop now shows [unreleased] kernel exploit for 5.00 PS4 FWPS4 hacker qwertyoruiop has been making light work of the PS4 on firmware 5.00, first he showed a webkit exploit running when he tweeted the screenshot via his twitter feed over the weekend, at the time the hacker was also suggesting he had found several bugs to gain a kernel exploit. Yesterday a simple tweet was made by Qwertyoruiop "ps4 kernel code exec on 5.00 achieved at last!" followed by the screenshot posted today as seen below of the kernel exploit being loaded in the PS4 web-browser. Now this is good news, but i must give a warning about getting too excited as the dev has not released previous exploits. Its remains a mystery to when a PS4 exploit may be released to the public, but we do know there is alot of development going on with the PS4 by some talented guys and at some point will be very beneficial to many. A current exploit is so close but also so far away but nonetheless this progress is exciting to see.Continue reading
SwitchView UI [by VitaHEX Games) - Switch inspired interface (app) for launching HomebrewAs mentioned a few days ago in PSX-Place's The FEED, VitaHEX Games has a new homebrew for exploited PSTV / VITA that is influenced by the popular Nintendo Switch. SwitchView UI is a homebrew app that allows you to launch HOMEBREW from a Switch like interface as seen in the provided screenshots. This app (powered by Lua Player Plus (lpp)) will only show homebrew (games/apps) stored in "ux0". Perhaps the LiveArea is not your favorite area to launch homebrew then here an option for you, check it out and give the developer some feedback or even idea's on future projectsContinue reading
MicroCHIP (CHIP-8/SCHIP-8 emulator) by RinnegatamanteFamed Vita developer Rinnegatamante has released yet project for your PS Vita (& PSTV) that will inject some classic emulation into your HENkaku exploited devices. MicroCHIP is an emulator for the classic CHIP-8 / SUPERCHIP -8. This emulator is powered by Lua Plus Player (Vita) and provides various features for your Retro ExperienceContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: