Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN (Update) HAN Toolbox v0.6 Released (by ShaolinAssassin) 3 new versions choices & other new features

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by ShaolinAssassin, Dec 23, 2018.

By ShaolinAssassin on Dec 23, 2018 at 5:23 AM
  1. 252
    ShaolinAssassin

ShaolinAssassin Developer

Update v6.01 was released a minor update details below
    While features can be limited on HAN enabled PS3 Console's (especially in comparison to CFW enabled PS3's), the HAN Toolbox provides a number of great features for PS3Xploit's HAN straight to the main menu with some great modifications to the PS3's XMB. A project lead by @DeViL303 in the previous version 0.1-0.5 (along with various contributions from @pink1 also @Berion ) has now been updated with new features by @ShaolinAssassin (along with some assistance provided by @lmn7 ). One of the differences the project now contains 3 version to choose from a Superlite , Lite & Full version, the difference between the features these builds offer are outlined in the included release notes, where you can also read about other newly introduced features like a New File Copier feature (from USB device),DEBUG pkg enabler, NoPSN App downloader (for HAN compatible apps) & even more can be found in recent release of HAN Toolbox v6

Note: That HAN Toolbox is not from the PS3Xploit Team (creators of HAN Exploit), its a toolbox that supports HAN, An XMb Mod created/contributed/maintained from various developers. (@DeViL303 / @pink1 / @Berion / @ShaolinAssassin / @lmn7 )
    -STLcardsWS​

5.png

• UPDATE HAN Toolbox v6.1

video provided by @mr_ota
      Minor update.
      • Multi-language support enabled
      • Added Spanish translation (by @mr_ota) to the lang RCO file

You can update from the XMB (icon has changed - maybe, it takes some time - if you noticed it

I'm still looking for translators here

HAN Toolbox v0.6
      1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

New Features:

• 3 versions : SuperLite / Lite / Full ;
      • HAN Enabler, Soft Reboot and Debug Packages Enabler (CEX only) Offline codes added - thanks to @lmn7 ;
      • New File copier (PS3 to USB & vice-versa) - again, thanks to @lmn7 ;
      • New xRegistry.sys Operations (Backup/Restore System Settings) added - thanks to Demon Hades ;
      • Demo Downloader updated : demo info added (PKG size + genre + metascore) + 3 ways of sorting demos (alpha + by genre + by metascore) -- btw, "TBD" means that no metascore was given to that game ;
      • NoPSN Apps Downloader added - download and install NoPSN HAN compatible Apps hacks by @esc0rtd3w ;
      • Multi-language support added - currently disabled, waiting for translations ;
      • Icon notification when update is available, just like XMBPD - you can also read the changelog from the XMB ;
      • Misc other things.

Superlite Version : download
      • uses XMB default icons,
      • no multi-language support,
      • only includes basic PS3Xploit tools (using offline code & online site),
      • basic PKG Linker support,
      • no demo/nopsn/theme/wallpaper downloader support,
      • possibility to upgrade to Full version.

Lite Version : download
      • uses XMB default icons,
      • no multi-language support,
      • includes basic & advanced PS3Xploit tools (using offline code & online site and/or locally hosted via PKG Linker),
      • advanced PKG Linker support,
      • no demo/nopsn/theme/wallpaper downloader support,
      • possibility to upgrade to Full version.
      Full Version : download
      • uses custom XMB icons,
      • multi-language support (disabled),
      • includes basic & advanced PS3Xploit tools (using offline code & online site and/or locally hosted via PKG Linker),
      • advanced PKG Linker support,
      • demo/nopsn/theme/wallpaper downloader support - you still have to download HAN Toolbox Resources PKG (~28Mb) to be able to download stuff.
      It seems that @DeViL303 's dropbox is currently out of order ("Too many requests" blabla message) so you can not update from the XMB.

Sorry, I can't make any preview...
      Edit : some screens (taken from a YT video) :

Download @: psx-place.com or github.com/ShaolinAssassin
    Official Discussion Thread >>>: psx-place.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
    T.A.U, ntodek, mr_ota and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by ShaolinAssassin, Dec 23, 2018.

1. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      1. Download and install latest Toolbox (https://github.com/ShaolinAssassin/HAN-Toolbox/releases/download/v0.6.2/HAN_Toolbox_v0.6.2_Full.pkg),
      2. Download and install this file ( https://github.com/ShaolinAssassin/...v0.6.2/HAN_Toolbox_v0.6.2-lang_edited_rco.pkg),
      3. Go in Advanced menu > Toolbox settings > Toolbox Settings > Multi lang support > Install,
      4. Do NOT do "step 1 : Download lang RCO file", go to "step 2: Inject lang RCO file" - after you do it, PS3 will reboot,
      5. Finally, download and install the lang patch : https://github.com/ShaolinAssassin/...v0.6.2/HAN_Toolbox_v0.6.2_Full-lang_patch.pkg

You are done, Chinese is installed and - I hope - working. I tested it and I can see it. :)

Tell me if it Chinese fine please, because I am not sure, I can not read such characters.
      esc0rtd3w and mr_ota like this.
    2. Ding xiansheng
      Ding xiansheng
      thank you very much! Installation is very successful!

Attached Files:

esc0rtd3w and ShaolinAssassin like this.
    3. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      I am glad it worked. :) Thank you again for the translation. ;)
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    4. Luca.b
      Luca.b
      ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶y̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶i̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶?̶
      I've started a new thread
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    5. Exploitation
      Exploitation
      I want to know that,If we own a disc of ps3 game and we are using HAN,then can we copy PS3 disc direct to ps3 hdd using FILE COPIER of HAN TOOLBOX v0.6?
    6. bguerville
      bguerville
      No, you can't.
      There is currently no way to dump an entire retail game disc on OFW, the HAN v3 file copier can only copy single files as is, there is no support for recursive folder & files copying.
    7. Ashmund
      Ashmund
      By the way, I've used HAN Toolbox for awhile and haven't thanked you for this masterpiece you've put together, how convenient you've made HAN to use, there's literally no way I could use HAN without this toolbox now.

So, thank you.
    8. Exploitation
      Exploitation
      YES YOU R RIGHT
    9. ps1noob
      ps1noob
      Hello lmn7, can i use this to backup my rif files from my hdd to usb? I've tried already with no success, either the exploit initialization failed error or the file copy failed error.
      From USB to HDD works without problems.
    10. Unfamed
      Unfamed
      Something is wrong on your side, I successfully dumped/injected various files including .rif files, make sure you have the "auto-reboot" box checked, otherwise file copy will fail
    11. bguerville
      bguerville
      I haven't looked at the code you are talking about & I haven't tested it either however having written the auto reboot feature, I can tell you that it should make absolutely no difference to the outcome of a file copy or any other action done with ROP.
      If ever this problem is confirmed, there is something terribly wrong going on that would need fixed!
      Auto reboot is only meant to be an additional ROP action added to the other ROP actions executed by the tool if & only if those actions ran successfully. Note that the term "running successfully" can be misleading to users, technically a file copy ROP action can run successfully but in practice the file isn't copied for one reason or another. Validation features were introduced in v2/v3 tools but remained minimal.
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    12. lmn7
      lmn7
      Yes you can, if the file copy is failing it's because the path is incorrect. Source path should be something like this for copying RIF files: /dev_hdd0/ | home/00000001/exdata/UP0000-NPUB12345_00-CONTENTID1234567.rif

Obviously you want to replace "00000001" with your user ID, and the RIF file name with the RIF file you want to copy.

Like @bguerville said, the reboot checkbox has absolutely nothing to do with it failing, in fact all of the tests I have done were ran without that box checked.

The initialization failure message is normal, you will get this sometimes and there's no way around it. However, if you're getting the red "File copy failed!" message, it means the initialization was successful, but the file couldn't be copied, most likely because one of the paths were incorrect.
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
      ps1noob and esc0rtd3w like this.
    13. donatelo27
      donatelo27
      I haven't been following the development for a long time and still using version 2.0, I installed the debug settings and then install the new 6 working thanks you :adoration:
      esc0rtd3w and ShaolinAssassin like this.
    14. timovtich
      timovtich
      hello,
      can i use HAN for my PS3 CECH 3004A V:3.72?
      If the answer is yes! please to give me the method to install it in detail
    15. Exploitation
    16. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      It is possible, but the offsets would need added for that version. By default, only 4.81 and 4.82 offsets are included in HAN Tools.
    17. Exploitation
      Exploitation
      I just want to know that PS3 4.83 Exploit is not released in public but are there any custom links for me to get package manager on my ofw 4.83.I can take risk and keep trying