Since the recent advancement in COBRA CFW (payload) thanks to one of deank additions that made playing games from a backup disc possible saving some HDD space for those wanting to keep your originals in good standing but may not have the space to hold your collection. It was only a matter of time before we started see some tools that would be designed with this new feature in mind and long time friend of psx-place developer psykosis has released Mr. Burns. This simple app is based on makeps3iso by developer estwald (Iris Manager's dev aka Hermes), the toll will convert a folder format (JB folder) to an ISO file and then will call imgburn to then burn your ISO to a disc and playable on Cobra 7.52 +.
- UPDATE (Mr.Burns) v0.2 / 0.3
- Update (Smither's Tool) Batch Conversion
- Original Release: Mr Burns
- NEW Mr Smithers With Patches!!
- Mr Smithers updated 3/18/17
- Merged Convert and Burn Buttons
- Cosmetic, added icons, systray icon.
- updated the page to show new features.
- I'll probably be working on batch today
If you like mr burns, you might like smithers too!
- Batch conversion
- custom destination.
- Burning not implemented as of yet, but will be once I finish the back end for it.
Since the best combo currently to use is supposed to be estwalds latest makeps3iso (link provided by sandugas) and imageburn. I put together this small app to make it a little easier...
Conducted Test on:
- Very small app, just a front end for makeps3iso
- can add more features at a later time.
- Currently separated the convert/burn process until a bug is worked out.
- Merged convert/burn process in 0.2
- Added icons, sounds to 0.3
- Added drag and drop folders to 0.3
- Added minor error correction (checks for ps3_game folder)
- Sounds are located in appfolder\tools\sounds and can be deleted without issue
- It is required to have imgburn installed on default location (will work with 32 or 64 bit locations)
- Now shows source directory on window as of 0.3
- On Rebug 4.81.2 w/ cobra 7.52 via 2.0.13 toolbox
Update to the latest Mr. Smithers!!!
I removed the deploy extension as suggested
I added an additional form "Patches" that can do basically md5 right now, but more later
I added an option to use genps3iso if you choose to instead of makeps3iso
I changed how the iso files are named, to exactly as the folder is named
I cleaned up a bunch of code not being used (msgbox type debug stuff)
Drag and drop functionality added for both folder and iso
I may merge "Patches" into "Mr. Smithers application at some point soon to reduce size
More information available from github as well
now with "patches", genps3iso 2.0 option, and more!
Added new features, and improved interface a little. removed unused code.
PS3 [UPDATE] Mr. Burns & Smither's Tools (by psykosis): A new tool for ISO Generation + Burn to disc
By psykosis on Mar 2, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW: NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper ReleasedThere has been alot of development going on around the PS3 since the discoveries of the PS3Xploit (webkit exploit) on 4.81 OFW, first we seen the IDPS dumper (4.81/2 OFW) released with some big news & hope to come along with it, like a Flash Writer (downgrader) for OFW, so if you have been reluctant to buy a Hardware Flasher such as the E3 Flasher and bust open your PS3, but have been wanting to get your PS3 FAT(PHAT) Console and your Downgradable PS3 SLIM Models (up to & including 25xx models with minimum installable version <= 3.56) on Custom Firmware, then here is your chance with a 100% SOFTWARE SOLUTION thanks to the work of PS3Xploit Team ( @bguerville, @esc0rtd3w & W) along with contributions from new team member @habib to help expedite this release. Essentially what this Software Solution does is write a patch to the CoreOS (on NOR/NAND Chip) and when the PS3 Console is then rebooted you can install a Custom Firmware directly, So downgrading back to 3.55 is not required in the process, rather "Direct OFW to CFW patching" is done to allow for Custom Firmware Installation.Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.5 [BETA v3] - 4.82 CFW Support & moreImprovements v6.0.5 [BETA v3]
- Added spoof to 4.82
- Added support for CFWs 4.82 CEX/DEX
- Added Cobra support for CFW 4.82 CEX (There is no DEX atm)
- Added custom CFW mode for Ferrox 4.82 [COBRA]
I'm so sorry for going so slow but i don't have my PS3 alive atm, if you see something wrong please let me know, and sorry againContinue reading
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
Share This Page
Latest: Welbis, Nov 24, 2017 at 4:01 AM
Latest: Antybiotyck, Nov 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Latest: 1986panzi1986, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Latest: Dikara, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Latest: Redirr, Nov 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Latest: Zerious, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Latest: HWNJ, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: