Since the recent advancement in COBRA CFW (payload) thanks to one of deank additions that made playing games from a backup disc possible saving some HDD space for those wanting to keep your originals in good standing but may not have the space to hold your collection. It was only a matter of time before we started see some tools that would be designed with this new feature in mind and long time friend of psx-place developer psykosis has released Mr. Burns. This simple app is based on makeps3iso by developer estwald (Iris Manager's dev aka Hermes), the toll will convert a folder format (JB folder) to an ISO file and then will call imgburn to then burn your ISO to a disc and playable on Cobra 7.52 +.
- UPDATE (Mr.Burns) v0.2 / 0.3
- Update (Smither's Tool) Batch Conversion
- Original Release: Mr Burns
- NEW Mr Smithers With Patches!!
- Mr Smithers updated 3/18/17
- Merged Convert and Burn Buttons
- Cosmetic, added icons, systray icon.
- updated the page to show new features.
- I'll probably be working on batch today
If you like mr burns, you might like smithers too!
- Batch conversion
- custom destination.
- Burning not implemented as of yet, but will be once I finish the back end for it.
Since the best combo currently to use is supposed to be estwalds latest makeps3iso (link provided by sandugas) and imageburn. I put together this small app to make it a little easier...
Conducted Test on:
- Very small app, just a front end for makeps3iso
- can add more features at a later time.
- Currently separated the convert/burn process until a bug is worked out.
- Merged convert/burn process in 0.2
- Added icons, sounds to 0.3
- Added drag and drop folders to 0.3
- Added minor error correction (checks for ps3_game folder)
- Sounds are located in appfolder\tools\sounds and can be deleted without issue
- It is required to have imgburn installed on default location (will work with 32 or 64 bit locations)
- Now shows source directory on window as of 0.3
- On Rebug 4.81.2 w/ cobra 7.52 via 2.0.13 toolbox
Update to the latest Mr. Smithers!!!
I removed the deploy extension as suggested
I added an additional form "Patches" that can do basically md5 right now, but more later
I added an option to use genps3iso if you choose to instead of makeps3iso
I changed how the iso files are named, to exactly as the folder is named
I cleaned up a bunch of code not being used (msgbox type debug stuff)
Drag and drop functionality added for both folder and iso
I may merge "Patches" into "Mr. Smithers application at some point soon to reduce size
More information available from github as well
now with "patches", genps3iso 2.0 option, and more!
Added new features, and improved interface a little. removed unused code.
PS3 [UPDATE] Mr. Burns & Smither's Tools (by psykosis): A new tool for ISO Generation + Burn to disc
By psykosis on Mar 2, 2017 at 12:26 PM
PS3 PRO MOD - Give your XMB a new look with these mods by LuanTelesHere is a cool mod for 4.81 PS3 Custom Firmware user's as psx-place memeber LuanTeles has put together and released a suite of XMB modifications that he has dubbed the PS3 PRO MOD. This collections contains he PS3 PRO coldboot & gameboot, new boot & xmb sounds, New Custom Icons & new xmb wave , Checkout the video preview and see the included release post for additional details-STLcardsWSContinue reading
Adrenaline 5.1 Update Now LiveSeems developer TheFl0w has been busy yet again but this time with his eCFW (Adrenaline) for the PS Vita pushing the latest 5.1 and remember if you already have it installed you can simply update from the xmb using the built in function by Sony. Here is the change-log with all the changes outlined in v5.1.Continue reading
ArkFast v2.2 - gdljjrod announces new functions in this update.gdljjrod has released version 2.2 of the PS Vita / PlayStation TV utility called ArkFast. This HENkaku homebrew (vpk) created with OneLua will easily install ARK-2 for the firmware's internal PSP emulator on HENkaku exploit (for firmware 3.60). With this update the developers now give the ability to clone any PSP Game and new pboot.pbp checks that provides a couple of new features as defined in the included change log provided.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: