Since the recent advancement in COBRA CFW (payload) thanks to one of deank additions that made playing games from a backup disc possible saving some HDD space for those wanting to keep your originals in good standing but may not have the space to hold your collection. It was only a matter of time before we started see some tools that would be designed with this new feature in mind and long time friend of psx-place developer psykosis has released Mr. Burns. This simple app is based on makeps3iso by developer estwald (Iris Manager's dev aka Hermes), the toll will convert a folder format (JB folder) to an ISO file and then will call imgburn to then burn your ISO to a disc and playable on Cobra 7.52 +.
- UPDATE (Mr.Burns) v0.2 / 0.3
- Update (Smither's Tool) Batch Conversion
- Original Release: Mr Burns
- NEW Mr Smithers With Patches!!
- Mr Smithers updated 3/18/17
- Merged Convert and Burn Buttons
- Cosmetic, added icons, systray icon.
- updated the page to show new features.
- I'll probably be working on batch today
If you like mr burns, you might like smithers too!
- Batch conversion
- custom destination.
- Burning not implemented as of yet, but will be once I finish the back end for it.
Since the best combo currently to use is supposed to be estwalds latest makeps3iso (link provided by sandugas) and imageburn. I put together this small app to make it a little easier...
Conducted Test on:
- Very small app, just a front end for makeps3iso
- can add more features at a later time.
- Currently separated the convert/burn process until a bug is worked out.
- Merged convert/burn process in 0.2
- Added icons, sounds to 0.3
- Added drag and drop folders to 0.3
- Added minor error correction (checks for ps3_game folder)
- Sounds are located in appfolder\tools\sounds and can be deleted without issue
- It is required to have imgburn installed on default location (will work with 32 or 64 bit locations)
- Now shows source directory on window as of 0.3
- On Rebug 4.81.2 w/ cobra 7.52 via 2.0.13 toolbox
Update to the latest Mr. Smithers!!!
I removed the deploy extension as suggested
I added an additional form "Patches" that can do basically md5 right now, but more later
I added an option to use genps3iso if you choose to instead of makeps3iso
I changed how the iso files are named, to exactly as the folder is named
I cleaned up a bunch of code not being used (msgbox type debug stuff)
Drag and drop functionality added for both folder and iso
I may merge "Patches" into "Mr. Smithers application at some point soon to reduce size
More information available from github as well
now with "patches", genps3iso 2.0 option, and more!
Added new features, and improved interface a little. removed unused code.
PS3 [UPDATE] Mr. Burns & Smither's Tools (by psykosis): A new tool for ISO Generation + Burn to disc
By psykosis on Mar 2, 2017 at 12:26 PM
ePSP Bubble Installer 3.1 (by CelesteBlue)Since we last checked in on this homebrew, developer CelesteBlue has made several updates to the incredibly useful ePSP Bubble Installer with the release of version 3.0 and 3.1. Which added the ability to duplicate ePSP bubbles & adds a bubble Removal functions (v3.1 actually fixes an issue with the new feature added in 3.0) & various other changes have been outlined in the logs, a very useful utility for exploiting and utilizing the psp emulator with henkaku.Continue reading
Configuration Manager v0.20 (by DeViL303): Several new additions are present in this updateEveryone like XMB mods, Right? Well we know @DeViL303 is no stranger to XMB Modding and if you did not checkout the inaugural version of Configuration Manager you can give this latest update a go as we see several new additions to the release adding confirmation dialogs for copy operations. plus a few features outlined in the changelog provided. Also if your more XMB mods be sure to view the recent work from @Berion 's as the dev pushes an unofficial update to XMB Manager Plus with the release of XMBM+ 2k17. Continue reading
Project Void v0.0.3 (by Akabane87) - Many new elements & progress in this homebrew GameFollowing the previous update to Project Void from developer Akabane87, we have seen an extensive changes that includes a vast amount of changes, making this one step (of the many) closer to a complete game and this homebrew project is really impressive as Project Void put you in a dogfight in space with your ship against the elements. This update brings alot of new elements so give this new vpk a go and also read the "Latest Update" tab for all the details of this update. Also view what is currently playable and operational within Project Void.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3 plugin
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- m rizqan mannan