PS3 [ UPDATE v 1.45.10 ] webMAN MOD 1.45.08 - New Update provided by Aldostools

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 7, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 7, 2017 at 2:36 AM
  1. 5,353
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

(UPDATE v1.45.10 -- Jan 13) Original Article (Jan 7) :
    Following the recent official update to webMAN from @deank, we see the popular fork (webMAN MOD) from @aldostools now receive an update, When we seen developer deank develop this plugin from the ground up with the core features. We thought the plugin could not get much better back then, then developer aldostools took over alot of the development with the fork of webMAN MOD and have thought many times how can this plugin improve, but it does as the scene improves this must have plugin keeps up with the times

This update (v1..45.08) has numerous changes with improved CFW syscalls disabling, DeViL303's webMAN LaunchPad Add-on is now once again supported in the FULL version of the plugin, Some new VSH-Menu Backgrounds from Berion also his recent rebugfication theme come included as well. for those of you who like to stream your games from PC to PS3 note that ps3etsrv has also been updated (download below). The recent PKG handler, PkgLauncher & Mount Roms features are now found in all version types of webMAN MOD. View all the changes that developer Aldostools has applied to this update in the logs provided below

Update v1.45.10 - This update provides some improvements to a few features inside on wMM, CFW syscall disabling has seen improvements and changes to note, Also, there was some improvements to handle the webMAN LaunchPAD better, see full changes outlined below.

webMAN-MOD.jpg
    webMAN MOD Support / Info Thread can be viewed here.​

• Update (1x) 1.45.10 Changelog (Jan 13, 2017)
      • Removed popup for BAD REQUEST / SERVER BUSY errors
      • Added option to fully disable CFW syscall 8 using R2+TRIANGLE
      • Syscalls show 'Partially disabled' if they were partially removed
      • Resized arrays for disable Syscalls (17 -> 16)
      • Reduced LaunchPad limit from 500 to 300 (This is to avoid system freeze due memory overload)
      • Adder more boundary checks generating XML of LaunchPad
      • LaunchPad XML is scanned only if wm_launchpad.xml exists
      • Moved position of 'Rename' in File Manager right-click menu

1.45.08 Changelog (Jan 7, 2017)
      • PKG HANDLER, PKG LAUNCHER & MOUNT_ROMS now are standard features in all editions
      • Restored LaunchPad feature to FULL edition
      • Removed redirection of custom FW update returning to XMB (fixes the error 80028E01 accessing PSN; thanks to Joonie)
      • Added option to mount PS2ISO with ps2_netemu on B/C consoles using Cobra 7.5
        (use the tag [netemu] in the file name or add ?emu=ps2_netemu whem mounting a PS2ISO)
      • Added free space graphic for /dev_flash on File Manager
      • Mount /app_home or /dev_bdvd now perform unmount
      • Added disable CFW syscalls: 15, 202, 20
      • Fixed detection of firmware version for 4.81 DECR
      • Fixed exclusion of NTFS games with parenthesis ").ntfs["
      • Added PKG with rebugification theme by Berion
      • VSH Menu now installs 2 new background themes by Berion
      • Updated ps3netsrv build 20170106

Downloads:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    DeViL303, Verzantgray, T.A.U and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 7, 2017.

1. xiaoyang
      xiaoyang
      Thanks
      aldostools likes this.
    2. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Brilliant can't wait to give this a try
      aldostools likes this.
    3. Metalomeus
      Metalomeus
      Yay Launchpad is (officially?) supported again ^^

Thx Aldostools !!!!
      kozarovv and aldostools like this.
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
      I decided to re-add support for LaunchPad again because the instability caused by this feature (random freezes on XMB) only happens to some users. For the moment, these users should install the regular edition, until I find what is causing it (which I haven't been able to reproduce, but persists in one of Joonie's consoles).

I also added PKG HANDLER, PKG LAUNCHER & MOUNT_ROMS to all editions, for those users that cannot install the full version.

___

Berion also made a nice .p3t theme for XMB that matches with the new wMM theme.
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v0wddd9ge89n589/AAArTyxjYo6X9InFUgtfYTAha?dl=0
      T.A.U, citra mulia, lord3490 and 3 others like this.
    5. tarik
      tarik
      is there any more BAD request bcz i just istalled the 1.45.07 bad request fixer and it work and i don t know if i have to update to 1.45.08 may it will be ther?
    6. aldostools
      aldostools
      1.45.08 is a cumulative update (it includes the changes from earlier builds).

As you can see in the release page @ github the builds .06 & .07 were not officially released (they were test builds).
    7. tarik
      tarik
      thank s Mr @aldostools i will try
    8. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Yes I really love that theme while I don't use the background the rest of it goes with all of the modifications I have made perfectly the color red matches up with the color I use and the pop-up window the only thing I need to do now is change the color of my xmbm+ icon back to black instead of red. Anyhow is there well I'm sure there is I just haven't been able to find it any information on how to properly package launch?
    9. ed89
      ed89
      Thanks @aldo new wmm is here and with more features as expected
    10. malek
      malek
      after installing it ; in the configuration panel did i have to check 'disable syscall and delete history ....'' or not : because when i checked it multiman wont load games any more until i unchecked it
    11. Zoilus
      Zoilus
      the easy explination......by checking it ...as it implies , it is disabling cfw syscalls, MM needs those to function properly as well as other homebrews. So when those syscalls are disabled of course they won't work. You only check this when you want to start up your ps3 with them disabled, this benefits those who primarily don't game much and use netflix and spotify etc that way they don't have to keep manually disabling every time they sign in so those types of services.
    12. malek
      malek
      i just want to play online thats it ; i dont use netflix or anything ; so i need to check that option or not to protect me from the ban
    13. Drag
    14. Joonie
      Joonie
      Multiman needs those syscalls you disable to mount back up games. So you should disable "AFTER" mounting games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    15. malek
      malek
      did i need to disable them to safely play online or what should i do exactly when i want to play online without the risk of ban ????? i just need to install this version of webman with habib 4.81 1.02 without touching nothing in its configuration ?? thats will be enough or what
    16. Joonie
      Joonie
      Nobody knows how safe that is.

You should just play games online with legit disc on habib's db ofw

17. malek
      malek
      thats not an answer man ; we are talking about CFW with the minimum risks
      whats the configuration i need to do to webman !!!?? or just install it without touching nothing ; what options need to be checked
    18. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Yes it is. Nobody will guarantee you any 100% no ban solution.

Here i'm not sure, I never used webman for that. I think that you need to enable some combo to delete history and remove syscalls. More info here: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/webman-mod-web-commands.1508/
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    19. Joonie
      Joonie
      Someone please link him psnpatch thread.

If you read from the top to the bottom, you will get all your answers, however I don't really use any type of protection.

So to me, nothing is proven, although, the bright side is that it will make you feel better by knowing more about how things work

ed89, Me_TheKing and Zoilus like this.