PS3 [ UPDATE v 1.45.10 ] webMAN MOD 1.45.08 - New Update provided by Aldostools

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 7, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 7, 2017 at 2:36 AM
  1. 5,936
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

(UPDATE v1.45.10 -- Jan 13) Original Article (Jan 7) :
    Following the recent official update to webMAN from @deank, we see the popular fork (webMAN MOD) from @aldostools now receive an update, When we seen developer deank develop this plugin from the ground up with the core features. We thought the plugin could not get much better back then, then developer aldostools took over alot of the development with the fork of webMAN MOD and have thought many times how can this plugin improve, but it does as the scene improves this must have plugin keeps up with the times

This update (v1..45.08) has numerous changes with improved CFW syscalls disabling, DeViL303's webMAN LaunchPad Add-on is now once again supported in the FULL version of the plugin, Some new VSH-Menu Backgrounds from Berion also his recent rebugfication theme come included as well. for those of you who like to stream your games from PC to PS3 note that ps3etsrv has also been updated (download below). The recent PKG handler, PkgLauncher & Mount Roms features are now found in all version types of webMAN MOD. View all the changes that developer Aldostools has applied to this update in the logs provided below

Update v1.45.10 - This update provides some improvements to a few features inside on wMM, CFW syscall disabling has seen improvements and changes to note, Also, there was some improvements to handle the webMAN LaunchPAD better, see full changes outlined below.

webMAN-MOD.jpg
    webMAN MOD Support / Info Thread can be viewed here.​

• Update (1x) 1.45.10 Changelog (Jan 13, 2017)
      • Removed popup for BAD REQUEST / SERVER BUSY errors
      • Added option to fully disable CFW syscall 8 using R2+TRIANGLE
      • Syscalls show 'Partially disabled' if they were partially removed
      • Resized arrays for disable Syscalls (17 -> 16)
      • Reduced LaunchPad limit from 500 to 300 (This is to avoid system freeze due memory overload)
      • Adder more boundary checks generating XML of LaunchPad
      • LaunchPad XML is scanned only if wm_launchpad.xml exists
      • Moved position of 'Rename' in File Manager right-click menu

1.45.08 Changelog (Jan 7, 2017)
      • PKG HANDLER, PKG LAUNCHER & MOUNT_ROMS now are standard features in all editions
      • Restored LaunchPad feature to FULL edition
      • Removed redirection of custom FW update returning to XMB (fixes the error 80028E01 accessing PSN; thanks to Joonie)
      • Added option to mount PS2ISO with ps2_netemu on B/C consoles using Cobra 7.5
        (use the tag [netemu] in the file name or add ?emu=ps2_netemu whem mounting a PS2ISO)
      • Added free space graphic for /dev_flash on File Manager
      • Mount /app_home or /dev_bdvd now perform unmount
      • Added disable CFW syscalls: 15, 202, 20
      • Fixed detection of firmware version for 4.81 DECR
      • Fixed exclusion of NTFS games with parenthesis ").ntfs["
      • Added PKG with rebugification theme by Berion
      • VSH Menu now installs 2 new background themes by Berion
      • Updated ps3netsrv build 20170106

Downloads:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    DeViL303, Verzantgray, T.A.U and 11 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Thatsingstarthingyguy
      Thatsingstarthingyguy
      @aldostools @bguerville sorry, my bad! I've got the previous update by mistake. Now I've double-checked to use the one from this thread and everything is OK. Once again, I'm sorry for confusion.
    2. Kanetsugu
      Kanetsugu
      thanks @aldostools for your big work, but I have a problem since I installed rebug 4.81.1 and 4.81.2 with webMAN 1.45.05 and 1.45.09, the Syscalls are disabled wen I start my Ps3 (everything is good), but when I mount a game I have this[​IMG]
      With webMAN 1.43.28 i don't have this problem.
      thanks for your reply.
      Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    3. Joonie
      Joonie
      I'm afraid to tell you that webMAN 1.43.28 allowed mounting games while syscall 8 was partially disabled on boot [that's not 100% stealth]

so it's actually not a bug but rather a feature.
    4. Kanetsugu
      Kanetsugu
      Thanks @Joonie for your reply, so if I perfectly understand the "lv1:Activer" is not a problem ? I can play online with no worry.
    5. Joonie
      Joonie
      hmm, I think I misunderstood, is this SEN 6.0.4? looks like LV1 calls are not disabled.

@aldostools any thoughts ?

I think maybe because you started using lv1_lv2 instead of lv2 calls?
    6. Kanetsugu
      Kanetsugu
      I use the integrated webMAN in rebug 4.81.2 to disable syscalls.
      I use SEN 6.0.4 just to asure that the LV 1 and 2 are disabled.
    7. Joonie
      Joonie
      in my case, if I disable syscalls on PS3MAPI page, it shows lv1 disabled but lv2 enabled.

however if I disable syscalls on startup then both are disabled.

how do you disable syscalls?

for now your best option is to use SEN instead of webMAN
    8. Kanetsugu
      Kanetsugu
      I use webMAN to disable syscalls on startup and both are disabled when I go on SEN 6.0.4 the first time.
      but when I mount a game the LV 1 is reactivated.
    9. Joonie
      Joonie
      You're not supposed to mount games after disabling syscalls, I think it's probably webMAN allows restoring syscalls back.

To be honest, disabling syscalls on startup shouldn't be used at all unless you want to play games without backup managers.
    10. Kanetsugu
      Kanetsugu
      ok, thank you very much for your time and replays.
      From now i will use SEN instead of webMAN as you said.
    11. bguerville
      bguerville
      Why would you want to disable syscalls on boot? It makes no sense.
      The recommended way is to keep syscalls enabled until you go online.
      Once your game is mounted, Psnpatch is by far the easiest tool to use & does everything you require including disabling all syscalls...
      kokotonix likes this.
    12. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      I was doing some tests and noticed that after mounting a game with webman-mod from xmb, the browser stays open and I need to manually close it.

What am I missing ?

(This was probably already answered by someone else. Made some searches but did not find anything about this.)
    13. haxxxen
      haxxxen
      on opened browser, you have to press triangle and go to tools category. there you can disable the confirmation to close the browser.
    14. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      yes. I know that one ;)

The browser is not complaining about confirmation to close. It just stays open and I need to press O to manually close it.
    15. haxxxen
      haxxxen
      oh, ok. sorry, dunno then
      kokotonix likes this.
    16. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      Nothing to sorry about.
      Every suggestion is more than welcome [emoji846]
      haxxxen likes this.
    17. zeromant
      zeromant
      Lol I even used webman mod installer while i was online on psn, obviously i freaked out, but that was months ago.
    18. Thatsingstarthingyguy
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    19. spinoris
      spinoris
      Hi guys

Hi Aldo

I use webMAN MOD 1.45.10 which is really more stable, without bugs, my ps3 no longer crashes and no BAD REQUEST (great work @aldostools and thank you very much) but the inconvenience with this last version is when we disable The syscalls we can not load the game and we are forced to restart the PS3 to load a new game, this was not the case in previous versions.

I understand that this makes webMAN MOD more stealth by disabling all syscalls, but @aldostools would it be possible to add in the next version of webMAN MOD an option or a shortcut joypad to reenable syscalls? It would be more convenient than restarting the PS3.

Thank you for everything you do and good continuation

Excuse me for my English I use google translate
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
      aldostools likes this.
    20. kokotonix
      kokotonix
      It is better to restart your PS3 to load a new game than having an option to reenable syscalls.
      This way you'll never forget the syscalls activated when connected to the psn
      lord3490, STLcardsWS and spinoris like this.