PS3 [UPDATE2] multiMAN v 04.81.00 / .01 /.02 ( BASE / UPDATE / STEALTH for CEX & DEX) Updates by deank

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 31, 2016.

By STLcardsWS on Dec 31, 2016 at 1:55 PM
  1. 6,085
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

(SEE UPDATE x2 v4.81.01 + 4.81.02 ) Original Article: 04.80.00: Developer @deank has brought his popular backup manager up to date with the release of multiMAN v04.81.00 . In this release the developer has added of course 4.81 CFW support for what appears only on CEX CFW at this time, but Stealth (aka StealthMAN) user will see an update supporting 4.81 CEX. This is a feature rich and popular backup manager that now has full 4.81 (CEX) Support . Additional releases for the PS3 firmware update of 4.81 can be seen here in our forums.

(4.81.01): deank has released the latest version that gives full DEX support to the backup manager. Update 2 (4.81.02) developer @deank has released a new update providing a fix for a reported issue that addressed a problem with nethost/netiso feature on DEX Custom Firmwares

multiMAN_4.81_CFW_deank.jpg

• Update x2 multiMAN v04.81.02

• Fixed nethost/netiso issues on DEX CFW

UPDATE - multiMAN v04.81.01
      • Added support for CFW 4.81 (DEX)

NEW - multiMAN v04.81.00
      • Added support for CFW 4.81 (CEX)
      • Added update for Stealth version

multiMAN v04.80.00

* Added support for CFW 4.80
      * Added update for Stealth version

multiMAN v04.78.02/04.78.03
      * Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
      * Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
      * Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
      * Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02

multiMAN v04.78.01
      * Fixed crash when scanning for /net_host (ps3netsrv) games

multiMAN v04.78.00
      * Added support for CFW 4.78
      * Updated Japanese translation by Kyan_dudl

multiMAN v04.76.00
      * Added support for CFW 4.76
      * Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX

• Various ScreenShots of multiMAN and its different views and modes.

MM3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg PREVIEW.jpg multiman-backup-manager-2.jpg multiman-backup-manager-3.jpg multiman-backup-manager.jpg multiman-backup-manager-4.jpg multiman-backup-manager-5.jpg

(New Version) Download:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Moutamared
      Moutamared
      @Gtx i can't find it on store web
      where did you find it ? just to compare if it's the same md5 hash, please !
      Thank you
    2. Gtx
      Gtx
      @Moutamared : just run multiman and download it using Web column.
      Moutamared likes this.
    3. deank
      deank
      Yes, the 4.81DEX support includes BD-MIRROR, Direct-Disc-Access and PS1 games support (for non-cobra FWs).
    4. psydefx
      psydefx
      @deank could you please make ps3 iso types appear on game list plain/poster display mode
    5. thehero_
      thehero_
      @deank You can upgrade to the latest version of official webman? Thank you :)
    6. deank
      deank
      I don't have my PS3 at the moment (gave it to a friend few months ago). When I get it back then I'll be able to make any GUI changes.

webMAN 1.44 is available with support for CEX 4.80/4.81 and DEX 4.81.

http://deanbg.com/webMAN_1.44.zip
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
      playerkp420, T.A.U, piter and 6 others like this.
    7. thehero_
    8. smikk
      smikk
      Thanks @deank ,you not are seen you on the scene for a while !!!!
    9. Moutamared
      Moutamared
      i can't download stealth file from store
      can you fix it, please ?
      Thank you @deank
    10. deank
      deank
    11. Dark_Modz
    12. baileyscream
      baileyscream
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    13. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Merged Threads and updated news with v04.81.01
      T.A.U and aldostools like this.
    14. Drag
      Drag
      Thanks for an update master deank
    15. deank
      deank
      multiMAN already uses the same patches as SACD Ripper (called in mM Direct-Disc-Access). I will try to compile the source of sacd-ripper with the correct offsets for 3.55-4.80 firmwares and you can give it a try.
      T.A.U, Puffdragon, kozarovv and 2 others like this.
    16. y0urh34d
      y0urh34d
      @deank when you can, is it possible you can you do the following
      update the MM addon apps like last game, showtime for mm etc
      ability to spoof the region on a dvd movie or change the dvd region in multiman

this bug may just be on my end but i've noticed multiman doesn't detect every single cover for the psx/ps2 games (it notices all ps3 covers fine). Is it possible this can be fixed because it's a bit of a pain to find the cover, place and rename the cover amongst the isos
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      Hello Dean!!
      In case you're interested, this is the source code of webMAN vanilla included in wMM updater.
      http://aldostools.org/temp/test/webMAN_1.43_(4.81).rar

The source code is almost the same code of your source code 1.44, except that it also includes support for 4.80 DEX and the following bug fix that prevents the fan_control on DEX:

Changed:
      if(!dex_mode && (c_firmware==4.75f || c_firmware==4.70f || c_firmware==4.65f || c_firmware==4.60f || c_firmware==4.55f || c_firmware==4.53f || c_firmware==4.46f || c_firmware==4.21f || c_firmware==4.30f || c_firmware==4.31f || c_firmware==4.40f || c_firmware==4.41f || c_firmware==4.50f) )

To:
      if(c_firmware>=4.21f)

It's very nice to see the *father of webMAN* back in action! ;)
      Zoilus, T.A.U, bguerville and 2 others like this.
    18. deank
      deank
      I compiled sacd-ripper and asked @Joonie to unself the decode modules for SACD access from 4.81 CEX, so there will be no need to include PS3 keys on a USB when installing the program.

I can't test it (I don't have a compatible PS3 if any :) ) so if you decide to test it (even on 3.55) let me know.

I'll recompile it tomorrow if I find time with the offsets for most firmwares.
      citra mulia, Zoilus, T.A.U and 5 others like this.
    19. deank
      deank
      Thanks, Aldo!

I fixed the .sprx builds and the .zip with the proper change.
      citra mulia, Zoilus, T.A.U and 4 others like this.
    20. baileyscream
      baileyscream
      That's great and quick
      I have a CECHC ordered that will be here next week as the one I have here has just ylod for the last time so as soon as it's here I can test
      And a big thank you for this. There will be a lot of people on the sacd forums that will be very happy to have this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk