PS VITA / PS TV vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller v1.11 by Freakler

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, May 25, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on May 25, 2017 at 10:59 PM
  1. 5,866
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the release of Adrenaline-4.1 from developer TheFlow, we see that Freakier (of Hackinformer) was quick to add support to the vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller (v1.11), while this installer/updater is not a need for everyone who is using Adrenaline-4 + as those builds contain its own updater, but if your installing for the first time or from an earlier version then this utility is still very useful under those conditions. To learn more about this utility view contents included along with links.​

AdrenalineEasyInstaller.png

• vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller v1.11
      Adrenaline now has a network updater so go use that. I'll just keep updating this for myself and bugfixes or whatever..​
      • updated for Adrenaline-4.1
      • added unsafe hombrew check (thanks electr0sheep)

!Dont use this EasyInstaller in combination with the USB stick feature on PSTV for now!

Thanks to: TheFloW, Xerpi, Yoti, Chihiro, SMOKE & of course Team Molecule! :)

Download & Source: AdrenalineEasyInstaller (Github)

thx1138, atreyu187 and kozarovv like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by STLcardsWS, May 25, 2017.

1. thx1138
      thx1138
      thank you for this works great on my PSvita , how do you go about setting up on my PSTV , i want to run all my PSX games of my 1Tb hard drive , but just read the warning ?
    2. thx1138
      thx1138
      HAs anyone set it up on a PSTV running a harddrive etc ??
    3. pinky
      pinky
      it would probably be easier just to do it manually. I've used this updater before, but before the use of an hdd was possible. when I started using a flash drive (memory card less), I had some issues with getting adrenaline to work. I think it's the tai config.txt file that's the problem or at least that was my problem. I think that may be the issue here as well. that's just a guess based on what I've experienced though. early builds of this updater would create the tai file again instead of updating it, so things like plugins would be removed. I found that out with the net bypass plugin to activate my psn game. it would glitch out when trying to sign into psn causing constant update the system software nags. I'm sure that bug has been addressed though. the tai config.txt file may still be an issue, because I don't know if that can be read from an hdd/flash drive - I put mine on ux0 (the real ux0), and I never encountered that problem with adrenaline again.
    4. thx1138
      thx1138

thank you for reply , may i have a look at your tai config.txt ? please
    5. pinky
      pinky
      # You must reboot for changes to take place.
      *KERNEL
      ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
      ux0:adrenaline/usbdevice.skprx
      # henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
      *main
      # main is a special titleid for SceShell
      ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
      *NPXS10015
      # this is for modifying the version string
      ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
      *NPUH90046
      ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

I cloned the game created by @CelesteBlue 's epsp app and changed the title id to NPUH90046 (evil lord psp demo) to make converting as easy and quickly as possible. that's what that is. :)