We have seen some cool Homebrew Stores for Console's like the PS3 such as DeViL303's XMBPD, we seen for the Vita, and an app that supported the website but sadly we have not seen that resource updated very well with homebrew, but Vita Homebrew Browser from developer Devnoname120 has most homebrew and is a really great looking homebrew store. Simply browse, choose & download and then it installs to the LiveArea of either your PS Vita or PlayStation TV. That simple for user's already running the Henkaku exploit. A good thing the store does provide some information about the release, which the devs plans to add additional details for the releases as well, among other future plans details in the release notes.
Vita Homebrew BrowserRemarks:
A homebrew store for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / VitaTV . Find Homebrew. Download &. Launch them. The size of your memory card is the only limitation.
- Make sure you're connected to a Wifi network prior to launching it.
- The first launch can take a long time (up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of your connection). Be patient, even if it looks frozen, you only need to wait!
- Homebrews that require an extra data folder are not supported just yet.
- More information about the homebrews, and in the download window.
- Screenshots browser.
- Faster launching due to background multi-threaded downloading.
- Plugin support!
- Ability to cancel a download/installation.
- Update checking for Apps.
- More stability.
- Opensource release! I want this to become a community project.
- GekiHEN organizers, they inspired me and motivated me to work on this ambitious project.
- Arkanite, he's a great and thoughtful guy. He made the graphics, and he provided help for the programming. Check out his entry VitaPad++!
- Rinnegatamante, I use his VitaDB API (https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/), and he has improved his API with my requests.
- Davee, he tirelessly answered my questions related to the sdk.
- Yifan and xyz, they are fun guys and they provide quality shitpos.. discussions.
- The Molecule Team, without them this homebrew wouldn't exist.
- The Vitasdk maintainers, for the same reason.
- All the guys from #henkaku and #vitasdk, we share a good laugh.
Download & Source: gekihen.xyz
PS VITA / PS TV Vita Homebrew Browser (by Devnoname120) - A New Homebrew Store for HENkaku Homebrew
By STLcardsWS on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM
TheFlow updates Adrenaline to Version 6.3 - Fixes PS1 Framerates and other new improvementsBefore you think there are only new updates and releases for the PS3 and/or PS4, keep in mind that the PSVita has still a lot of potential for being a handy and portable "Homebrew machine", not only for making your life easier with your backups, but also for other useful functions including to play your PSP & PS1 Classics on-the-go. And while Sony recently released a new and boring System Software Update (Version 3.68 is the recent one, if you are really interested), Developer @TheFlow still keeps his software updated, not only by fixing several bugs, but also by including new and useful functions allowing you to have the best experience with your PSP and PS1 Games. And since he keeps this software updated twice in only two days (with Version 6.2 and - as the title already suggests - Version 6.3), this shows even more that there is still a lot of potential for this handheld device.Continue reading
[UPDATE 4.82.2 Released) 4.82.1 REBUG REX CFW (w/ COBRA 7.55) + Homebrew Updated for 4.82 DEXUpdate (April 16) for DEX user's >>> REBUG 4.82.2 (see update below)
We seen the release of 4.82 REBUG LITE (A CEX CFW) released but without the emergence of a 4.82 DEX Firmware in the public hands, we had to wait for a REBUG REX (a hybrid of CEX/DEX) release on 4.82. The wait is now over as the team has obtained a 4.82 DEX PUP and have the CFW ready to go. REBUG REX (w/ COBRA v7.55) is ready to take the plunge into 4.82. Also IRISMAN / webMAN MOD / ManaGunZ by developer Aldostools/Zar to add support for this new release.Continue reading
[GAME MOD ] Mortal Kombat XL - Mesh Swap Modpack 1 (Friday the 13th release)Hello to all and a (Happy Friday The 13Th)
I bring all y'all today the ability to Play as Leatherface but actually as (Jason)
Or vice versa along with 9 other swap out Player's
With just a simple MKXL 1.04 Fake Game Update. (2.66 GB)Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: