We have seen some cool Homebrew Stores for Console's like the PS3 such as DeViL303's XMBPD, we seen for the Vita, and an app that supported the website but sadly we have not seen that resource updated very well with homebrew, but Vita Homebrew Browser from developer Devnoname120 has most homebrew and is a really great looking homebrew store. Simply browse, choose & download and then it installs to the LiveArea of either your PS Vita or PlayStation TV. That simple for user's already running the Henkaku exploit. A good thing the store does provide some information about the release, which the devs plans to add additional details for the releases as well, among other future plans details in the release notes.
Vita Homebrew BrowserRemarks:
A homebrew store for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / VitaTV . Find Homebrew. Download &. Launch them. The size of your memory card is the only limitation.
- Make sure you're connected to a Wifi network prior to launching it.
- The first launch can take a long time (up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of your connection). Be patient, even if it looks frozen, you only need to wait!
- Homebrews that require an extra data folder are not supported just yet.
- More information about the homebrews, and in the download window.
- Screenshots browser.
- Faster launching due to background multi-threaded downloading.
- Plugin support!
- Ability to cancel a download/installation.
- Update checking for Apps.
- More stability.
- Opensource release! I want this to become a community project.
- GekiHEN organizers, they inspired me and motivated me to work on this ambitious project.
- Arkanite, he's a great and thoughtful guy. He made the graphics, and he provided help for the programming. Check out his entry VitaPad++!
- Rinnegatamante, I use his VitaDB API (https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/), and he has improved his API with my requests.
- Davee, he tirelessly answered my questions related to the sdk.
- Yifan and xyz, they are fun guys and they provide quality shitpos.. discussions.
- The Molecule Team, without them this homebrew wouldn't exist.
- The Vitasdk maintainers, for the same reason.
- All the guys from #henkaku and #vitasdk, we share a good laugh.
Download & Source: gekihen.xyz
PS VITA / PS TV Vita Homebrew Browser (by Devnoname120) - A New Homebrew Store for HENkaku Homebrew
By STLcardsWS on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: