We have seen some cool Homebrew Stores for Console's like the PS3 such as DeViL303's XMBPD, we seen for the Vita, and an app that supported the website but sadly we have not seen that resource updated very well with homebrew, but Vita Homebrew Browser from developer Devnoname120 has most homebrew and is a really great looking homebrew store. Simply browse, choose & download and then it installs to the LiveArea of either your PS Vita or PlayStation TV. That simple for user's already running the Henkaku exploit. A good thing the store does provide some information about the release, which the devs plans to add additional details for the releases as well, among other future plans details in the release notes.
Vita Homebrew BrowserRemarks:
A homebrew store for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / VitaTV . Find Homebrew. Download &. Launch them. The size of your memory card is the only limitation.
- Make sure you're connected to a Wifi network prior to launching it.
- The first launch can take a long time (up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of your connection). Be patient, even if it looks frozen, you only need to wait!
- Homebrews that require an extra data folder are not supported just yet.
- More information about the homebrews, and in the download window.
- Screenshots browser.
- Faster launching due to background multi-threaded downloading.
- Plugin support!
- Ability to cancel a download/installation.
- Update checking for Apps.
- More stability.
- Opensource release! I want this to become a community project.
- GekiHEN organizers, they inspired me and motivated me to work on this ambitious project.
- Arkanite, he's a great and thoughtful guy. He made the graphics, and he provided help for the programming. Check out his entry VitaPad++!
- Rinnegatamante, I use his VitaDB API (https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/), and he has improved his API with my requests.
- Davee, he tirelessly answered my questions related to the sdk.
- Yifan and xyz, they are fun guys and they provide quality shitpos.. discussions.
- The Molecule Team, without them this homebrew wouldn't exist.
- The Vitasdk maintainers, for the same reason.
- All the guys from #henkaku and #vitasdk, we share a good laugh.
Download & Source: gekihen.xyz
PS VITA / PS TV Vita Homebrew Browser (by Devnoname120) - A New Homebrew Store for HENkaku Homebrew
By STLcardsWS on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM
Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW: NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper ReleasedThere has been alot of development going on around the PS3 since the discoveries of the PS3Xploit (webkit exploit) on 4.81 OFW, first we seen the IDPS dumper (4.81/2 OFW) released with some big news & hope to come along with it, like a Flash Writer (downgrader) for OFW, so if you have been reluctant to buy a Hardware Flasher such as the E3 Flasher and bust open your PS3, but have been wanting to get your PS3 FAT(PHAT) Console and your Downgradable PS3 SLIM Models (up to & including 25xx models with minimum installable version <= 3.56) on Custom Firmware, then here is your chance with a 100% SOFTWARE SOLUTION thanks to the work of PS3Xploit Team ( @bguerville, @esc0rtd3w & W) along with contributions from new team member @habib to help expedite this release. Essentially what this Software Solution does is write a patch to the CoreOS (on NOR/NAND Chip) and when the PS3 Console is then rebooted you can install a Custom Firmware directly, So downgrading back to 3.55 is not required in the process, rather "Direct OFW to CFW patching" is done to allow for Custom Firmware Installation.Continue reading
SEN Enabler v6.0.5 [BETA v3] - 4.82 CFW Support & moreImprovements v6.0.5 [BETA v3]
- Added spoof to 4.82
- Added support for CFWs 4.82 CEX/DEX
- Added Cobra support for CFW 4.82 CEX (There is no DEX atm)
- Added custom CFW mode for Ferrox 4.82 [COBRA]
I'm so sorry for going so slow but i don't have my PS3 alive atm, if you see something wrong please let me know, and sorry againContinue reading
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
Share This Page
Latest: Amaan Khan, Nov 24, 2017 at 4:25 AM
Latest: Antybiotyck, Nov 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Latest: 1986panzi1986, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Latest: Dikara, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Latest: pinky, Nov 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Latest: Redirr, Nov 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Latest: Zerious, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Latest: HWNJ, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett