We have seen some cool Homebrew Stores for Console's like the PS3 such as DeViL303's XMBPD, we seen for the Vita, and an app that supported the website but sadly we have not seen that resource updated very well with homebrew, but Vita Homebrew Browser from developer Devnoname120 has most homebrew and is a really great looking homebrew store. Simply browse, choose & download and then it installs to the LiveArea of either your PS Vita or PlayStation TV. That simple for user's already running the Henkaku exploit. A good thing the store does provide some information about the release, which the devs plans to add additional details for the releases as well, among other future plans details in the release notes.
Vita Homebrew BrowserRemarks:
A homebrew store for the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / VitaTV . Find Homebrew. Download &. Launch them. The size of your memory card is the only limitation.
- Make sure you're connected to a Wifi network prior to launching it.
- The first launch can take a long time (up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of your connection). Be patient, even if it looks frozen, you only need to wait!
- Homebrews that require an extra data folder are not supported just yet.
- More information about the homebrews, and in the download window.
- Screenshots browser.
- Faster launching due to background multi-threaded downloading.
- Plugin support!
- Ability to cancel a download/installation.
- Update checking for Apps.
- More stability.
- Opensource release! I want this to become a community project.
- GekiHEN organizers, they inspired me and motivated me to work on this ambitious project.
- Arkanite, he's a great and thoughtful guy. He made the graphics, and he provided help for the programming. Check out his entry VitaPad++!
- Rinnegatamante, I use his VitaDB API (https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/), and he has improved his API with my requests.
- Davee, he tirelessly answered my questions related to the sdk.
- Yifan and xyz, they are fun guys and they provide quality shitpos.. discussions.
- The Molecule Team, without them this homebrew wouldn't exist.
- The Vitasdk maintainers, for the same reason.
- All the guys from #henkaku and #vitasdk, we share a good laugh.
Download & Source: gekihen.xyz
PS VITA / PS TV Vita Homebrew Browser (by Devnoname120) - A New Homebrew Store for HENkaku Homebrew
By STLcardsWS on Mar 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM
XMBPD v 0.70 (by DeViL303) - New NoPSN pkgs / Manager / Utilties & more added in this update@DeViL303 has a new update with some new additions to the Homebrew Store that conveniently invades your XMB. XMBPD or (XMB Package Downloader) now has been updated to version 0.70 and this update adds some new things such as over 60 No-PSN pkgs from esc0rtd3w,who has been on a tear lately with his noPSN findings and research, plus this update adds some updated managers and utilities & also a new XMBPD Rebugification skin from Berion can be seen in v0.70. See full notes in the logs provided plus a video that gives a great video guide of installing XMBPD and adding some extra's. The video is nearly 20 minutes so DeViL303 has covered alot of aspects of the XMB MOD.
Numpty Physics v0.4 - New (& first) update by RinnegatamanteShortly after the release of the HENkaku exploit, developer meetpatty updated the Numpty Physics port from the previous Rejuvenate Exploit (an exploit now out dated and replaced by HENkaku) for comparability with HENkaku exploit with the release of version 0.3 (May 16 2016), Now since developer Rinnegatamante has picked up the project and with this release of v0.4 it contains some Bug Fixes, but stay tuned as some future updates are in the works as the dev shares a small roadmap of changes planned. Checkout the details of this game that now has me thinking about Eskiss on the PS3 (for the PS3 homebrew user's out there).Checkout the download in Vita DB by Rinnegatamante where you can find all his homebrew and most of the Vita / PlayStation TV homebrew Community has to offer.Continue reading
CCCheaterX [Unofficial Update of CCCheater by darkxex] supporting CFW 4.81An unofficial update has made its way for CCCheater (a project originally by Barthen) , with the release of CCCheaterX by darkxex which now supports 4.81 CFW with some additional function and abilities added to the real-time cheater that utilizes CCAPI. View the details of the latest unofficial update plus the original readme from the project.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 homebrew
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName