With the recent news of the upcoming release of PC Link, developer Rinnegatamante has a streaming solution for the other way, With Vita2PC, your vita (or pstv) screen will be streamed to your PC via your local network via a WiFi connection. Audio Streaming is also possible but he dev warns that feature is experiential currently and be aware issues could be present. However with this an initial release we can only hope to see things improve, but appears already to be another solid release from the developer, who has greeted us with so many solutions and entertainment for the Vita.
VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC
- VITA2PC is a plugin allowing you to stream your PSVITA to your PC. It supports any kind of game (cartridges, Vitamin dumps, maiDump dumps). NOTE: This plugin will automatically set max clocks and hook SetClock functions in order to not being able to lower them. If you use oclockvita or any other clock changer plugin, they will have no effects at all.
- Via Github ReadMe: "VITA2PC is a tool allowing to stream PSVITA/PSTV to your PC via WiFi. It currently supports audio streaming too however the feature is highly experimental and may cause several issues such as game freezes, mute audio on vita side, corrupted or distorted audio on PC side. It will also cause stuttering or worse framerate on some games depending on how audio is handled by the game itself."
Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- VITA2PC allows to start video streaming in two different ways: asynchronous and synchronous.
- Async stream will drop some frames but won't have any effect on Vita side.
- Sync stream will send every frame but will cause stuttering on Vita side on several games.
- NOTE: Frameskip feature works only with Sync stream.
- Here's the official compatibility list: http://rinnegatamante.it/stream_compatibility.php
- If you want to report your experience with missing games in the list, please post a report here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/VITA2PC/issues/9
- frangarcj for helping me figure out how to properly hook power save mode enabling by games.
This will be ironed out in next releases.
- Audio streaming is still highly experimental and can cause several issues depending on how the game manages audio:
- Noise loops
- Game freezes
- Mute audio on Vita side
- Garbage audio or missing audio on PC side
How to use
- Place VITA2PC.suprx in ux0:tai
- Add ux0:tai/VITA2PC.suprx under the titleid of the game you want to stream (if you put it under *ALL, you'll have to start your Vita by holding L and then you have to reload config using molecularShell to prevent enso to freeze).
- In game press L + SELECT to bring config menu.
- Set your configuration and start the stream on Vita.
- Open the PC client and insert the IP shown on your Vita.
PS VITA / PS TV Vita2PC [Plugin] - Stream your Vita to the PC (by Rinnegatamante)
By STLcardsWS on Sep 10, 2017 at 3:33 PM
TheFlow cracks Vita Firmware 3.67 ("Will Release" but "Not Soon")TheFlow has brought some clarity on the recent updates (commits) made to VitaShell suggesting 3.67 Support, It is indeed true that 3.67 is now exploitable for the PS Vita and sibling devices the PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The dev has now confirmed on his official twitter (tweets below) that user and kernel access on Vita's 3.67 Firmware has been achieved, However, do note before you get too excited, the developer won't release till end of year, in what seems to be a move to wait out any future Vita firmware updates that may be on the horizon,. The dev has also stated (if time allows) the possibility to update HENkaku Enso to 3.65 for existing Vita user's, but in the future we might see all vita devices with a new window for exploiting .Its unclear if the recent Vita Bootloader Hack aided or had anything to with this hack but details are sure to emerge in the coming weeks and months What ya think about this announcement from TheFlow?
-STLcardsWS/ nCadeRegalContinue reading
Something good is going on in the PS Vita SceneIt appears "Something good is going on in the PS Vita Scene" says psx-place's own kozarovv, As the recent commits by xyz (team molecule member) and then TheFlow (VitaShell Creator) Github pages some rather interesting discoveries were found in those recent commits as also The_Hero (of Games&Consoles) points out about some new commits arising following the news from last week when Yifan lu (a member of Team Molecule) disclosed the new HENkaku Enso Bootloader Hack to the Vita Community. Since, it now appears there are some rather interesting developments coming to fruition in the Vita's ecosystem. Are we are likely in store for something big for the Vita Community, like 3.67 breakthroughs? It sure looks that way, currently, we are only making suggestions and concluding details from the commits across these Open Source Projects from elite vita devs. As these changes are signaling something is on the horizon. @kozarovv laid out some of the important bits of information that can be gather from those recent commits made available -STLcardsWSContinue reading
HENkaku Ensō bootloader hack for Vita [ by Team molecule]Team molecule is not done detailing information on the PS Vita / PlayStation TV / Vita TV, after the releases of HENkaku and then HENkaku Ensō Now developer Yifan Lu has detailed a write up detailing a new exploit titled HENkaku Ensō bootloader Hack, the information detailed could lift some of the restrictions hampered in the Vita's current environment. and even lead to a full blown 3.65 exploit (but that needs additional work the team is not interested in, but they hope others will be with this new info.) There is alot to read so i will let you get to the details yourself in the this well written piece by the developer, The topic we have broke up below in our tabs for easy reading, but you can also view the original format in the source link provided from Yifanlu's blog at bottom of the article.
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: