With the recent news of the upcoming release of PC Link, developer Rinnegatamante has a streaming solution for the other way, With Vita2PC, your vita (or pstv) screen will be streamed to your PC via your local network via a WiFi connection. Audio Streaming is also possible but he dev warns that feature is experiential currently and be aware issues could be present. However with this an initial release we can only hope to see things improve, but appears already to be another solid release from the developer, who has greeted us with so many solutions and entertainment for the Vita.
VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC
- VITA2PC is a plugin allowing you to stream your PSVITA to your PC. It supports any kind of game (cartridges, Vitamin dumps, maiDump dumps). NOTE: This plugin will automatically set max clocks and hook SetClock functions in order to not being able to lower them. If you use oclockvita or any other clock changer plugin, they will have no effects at all.
- Via Github ReadMe: "VITA2PC is a tool allowing to stream PSVITA/PSTV to your PC via WiFi. It currently supports audio streaming too however the feature is highly experimental and may cause several issues such as game freezes, mute audio on vita side, corrupted or distorted audio on PC side. It will also cause stuttering or worse framerate on some games depending on how audio is handled by the game itself."
Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- VITA2PC allows to start video streaming in two different ways: asynchronous and synchronous.
- Async stream will drop some frames but won't have any effect on Vita side.
- Sync stream will send every frame but will cause stuttering on Vita side on several games.
- NOTE: Frameskip feature works only with Sync stream.
- Here's the official compatibility list: http://rinnegatamante.it/stream_compatibility.php
- If you want to report your experience with missing games in the list, please post a report here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/VITA2PC/issues/9
- frangarcj for helping me figure out how to properly hook power save mode enabling by games.
This will be ironed out in next releases.
- Audio streaming is still highly experimental and can cause several issues depending on how the game manages audio:
- Noise loops
- Game freezes
- Mute audio on Vita side
- Garbage audio or missing audio on PC side
How to use
- Place VITA2PC.suprx in ux0:tai
- Add ux0:tai/VITA2PC.suprx under the titleid of the game you want to stream (if you put it under *ALL, you'll have to start your Vita by holding L and then you have to reload config using molecularShell to prevent enso to freeze).
- In game press L + SELECT to bring config menu.
- Set your configuration and start the stream on Vita.
- Open the PC client and insert the IP shown on your Vita.
PS VITA / PS TV Vita2PC [Plugin] - Stream your Vita to the PC (by Rinnegatamante)
By STLcardsWS on Sep 10, 2017 at 3:33 PM
PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
[Coming Soon] XtremeEliteBoot+ (a powerful alternative for FMCB)I wanted to introduce to the scene a project I (HWNJ) have been working on with Chelsea_Fantasy for a long of time ago. XtremeEliteBoot was a private project that we only shared with a small circle of people in Cuba back in 2012. It is intended to be a "ready to use", "all-in-one", "noob-proof" alternative to "FreeMcBoot". Also, XEB featured some exclusive features that no PS2 homebrew was able to provide until the time of writing this (2017-11-15).Continue reading
4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander (v1.00)PS3 Firmware update 4.82 hit the other day , which was suspected to close the PS3Xploit,, however it seems a future update will be patching that exploit as 4.82 was a planned update by Sony and did not address the PS3Xploit quite yet, but we expect that to come soon. However for you exciting CFW user's it that time as we wait and see which CFWs and APPs will be updated. While its good to see CFW released, its not advised to jump on those CFW until various apps like manager's and other utilities are updated as well. We have a 4.82 Custom Firmware / Homebrew / Tool thread for all those releases as they become live. Not all apps / Tools. / Homebrew need updates but depending on what resources they use of the system will dictate if said homebrew needs updates. usually its manager's and utilities and also the CFW , First up we have a NEW Standard CFW release by a familiar name developer @Alexander with his FERROX brand of CFW.. Checkout all the details of this CFW release; 4.82 CFW FERROX STANDARD EDITION from Alexander. If you have any issue's/ suggestions / Feedback then drop @Alexander a line in the comments below as the developer is an active patron at psx-place and also his home site CyberModding.it
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
This GBA Emulator is the best one to use with 98% of GBA Games on PS2 (HDD-USB-MC) -belek666