With the recent news of the upcoming release of PC Link, developer Rinnegatamante has a streaming solution for the other way, With Vita2PC, your vita (or pstv) screen will be streamed to your PC via your local network via a WiFi connection. Audio Streaming is also possible but he dev warns that feature is experiential currently and be aware issues could be present. However with this an initial release we can only hope to see things improve, but appears already to be another solid release from the developer, who has greeted us with so many solutions and entertainment for the Vita.
VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC
- VITA2PC is a plugin allowing you to stream your PSVITA to your PC. It supports any kind of game (cartridges, Vitamin dumps, maiDump dumps). NOTE: This plugin will automatically set max clocks and hook SetClock functions in order to not being able to lower them. If you use oclockvita or any other clock changer plugin, they will have no effects at all.
- Via Github ReadMe: "VITA2PC is a tool allowing to stream PSVITA/PSTV to your PC via WiFi. It currently supports audio streaming too however the feature is highly experimental and may cause several issues such as game freezes, mute audio on vita side, corrupted or distorted audio on PC side. It will also cause stuttering or worse framerate on some games depending on how audio is handled by the game itself."
Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- VITA2PC allows to start video streaming in two different ways: asynchronous and synchronous.
- Async stream will drop some frames but won't have any effect on Vita side.
- Sync stream will send every frame but will cause stuttering on Vita side on several games.
- NOTE: Frameskip feature works only with Sync stream.
- Here's the official compatibility list: http://rinnegatamante.it/stream_compatibility.php
- If you want to report your experience with missing games in the list, please post a report here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/VITA2PC/issues/9
- frangarcj for helping me figure out how to properly hook power save mode enabling by games.
This will be ironed out in next releases.
- Audio streaming is still highly experimental and can cause several issues depending on how the game manages audio:
- Noise loops
- Game freezes
- Mute audio on Vita side
- Garbage audio or missing audio on PC side
How to use
- Place VITA2PC.suprx in ux0:tai
- Add ux0:tai/VITA2PC.suprx under the titleid of the game you want to stream (if you put it under *ALL, you'll have to start your Vita by holding L and then you have to reload config using molecularShell to prevent enso to freeze).
- In game press L + SELECT to bring config menu.
- Set your configuration and start the stream on Vita.
- Open the PC client and insert the IP shown on your Vita.
PS VITA / PS TV Vita2PC [Plugin] - Stream your Vita to the PC (by Rinnegatamante)
By STLcardsWS on Sep 10, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v3.05 [by ONElua Team] - Adrenaline v6 & AdrBubbleBooter Support AddedThis handy utility we know as AdrenalineBubbleManager from the ONElua team has added support to the recent update to Adrenaline v6 & also the AdrBubbleBoot plugin recently released by LMAN (Leecherman). If your are new to this utility it allows for your own creativity with personalized bubbles for your PSP Content on the LiveArea. Checkout all the details in this latest release of v3.05 for complete changes:Continue reading
Vitashell 1.63 by TheFloW (+ Changelog to upcoming v1.7)Seems developer TheFl0w has pushed a new update v1.63.The new update adds ability to export video files,added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting and fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.(Update) Seems like a v1.7 could be released soon as well, see kozarovv post here (link) for a look of those upcoming changes as wellContinue reading
Vita Pong v1.10 [by NamelessGhoul0] - Audio / Score / Controller Improvements with new updateThe game that arguably started the gaming craze PONG has now an improved version for the Vita Platform, as developer NamelessGhoul0 unleashes Pong v1.10. We know this game is about as simple comes and we have seen so many ports but can't be denied the playability of this classic is still there. No doubt one the best competitive games of all time, simple but quite effective. This version includes new improvements and fixes to audio within the game, Analog Stick Support as well as Score improvements are some of the changes included in v1.10.Continue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Panthouba Sagolsem
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName