With the recent news of the upcoming release of PC Link, developer Rinnegatamante has a streaming solution for the other way, With Vita2PC, your vita (or pstv) screen will be streamed to your PC via your local network via a WiFi connection. Audio Streaming is also possible but he dev warns that feature is experiential currently and be aware issues could be present. However with this an initial release we can only hope to see things improve, but appears already to be another solid release from the developer, who has greeted us with so many solutions and entertainment for the Vita.
VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC
- VITA2PC is a plugin allowing you to stream your PSVITA to your PC. It supports any kind of game (cartridges, Vitamin dumps, maiDump dumps). NOTE: This plugin will automatically set max clocks and hook SetClock functions in order to not being able to lower them. If you use oclockvita or any other clock changer plugin, they will have no effects at all.
- Via Github ReadMe: "VITA2PC is a tool allowing to stream PSVITA/PSTV to your PC via WiFi. It currently supports audio streaming too however the feature is highly experimental and may cause several issues such as game freezes, mute audio on vita side, corrupted or distorted audio on PC side. It will also cause stuttering or worse framerate on some games depending on how audio is handled by the game itself."
Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- VITA2PC allows to start video streaming in two different ways: asynchronous and synchronous.
- Async stream will drop some frames but won't have any effect on Vita side.
- Sync stream will send every frame but will cause stuttering on Vita side on several games.
- NOTE: Frameskip feature works only with Sync stream.
- Here's the official compatibility list: http://rinnegatamante.it/stream_compatibility.php
- If you want to report your experience with missing games in the list, please post a report here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/VITA2PC/issues/9
- frangarcj for helping me figure out how to properly hook power save mode enabling by games.
This will be ironed out in next releases.
- Audio streaming is still highly experimental and can cause several issues depending on how the game manages audio:
- Noise loops
- Game freezes
- Mute audio on Vita side
- Garbage audio or missing audio on PC side
How to use
- Place VITA2PC.suprx in ux0:tai
- Add ux0:tai/VITA2PC.suprx under the titleid of the game you want to stream (if you put it under *ALL, you'll have to start your Vita by holding L and then you have to reload config using molecularShell to prevent enso to freeze).
- In game press L + SELECT to bring config menu.
- Set your configuration and start the stream on Vita.
- Open the PC client and insert the IP shown on your Vita.
PS VITA / PS TV Vita2PC [Plugin] - Stream your Vita to the PC (by Rinnegatamante)
By STLcardsWS on Sep 10, 2017 at 3:33 PM
New Vita Jailbreak coming in July 2018 (3.65-3.68 HENkaku / 3.65 Enso) from TheFlowAs the PS Vita Community knows hacker/developer TheFlow had discovered a new vulnerability for jailbreaking the PS Vita / PlayStation TV (Vita TV). The developer had planned for a much later releases since the Vita seems to be nearing the end of its life cycle and since official support could cease down the road. The idea being it was better to hold on to this exploit saving it until Sony officially pulled the plug on the device(s). However, since that time another exploit was found and thus this exploit (the first one) has moved up the release date to a new date of >> July 1 2018.
With firmware's 3.65-.3.68 there will be a new window to install the HENkaku hack which is a HEN (Homebrew Enabler), But if your on 3.65 firmware you can even take it a step farther by having the ability to install Enso (the CFW framework), With this soon to be released method TheFlow is saying you will need a Memory Card(see update), as no other storage medium including the system's internal storage will not work.Continue reading
PKGLAUNCHER (webMAN MOD Addon) now supporting additional RetroArch-libretro cores with new update
Developer @aldostools has supplied an update to one of the add-on's for webMAN MOD plugin for PS3 (CFW) user's. The PKGLAUNCHER feature which debuted on the project in wMM v1.45.04 allows for launching of RetroArch Roms from the XMB via the pkglauncher tool. With RetroArch making changes to cores names and new cores being supported on the PS3, developer Aldostools decided an update was needed and thus this new build has been rolled out for webMAN MOD user's. This is currently labeled as a test build so if you experience any issues be sure to drop a line in the comments below.Continue reading
reactPSPLUS Payload - ReActivate PS Plus Games on PS4 5.05 (Release by Zer0xFF)So you have your PS Plus Subscription and well you can't use the games the service offer's because your on firmware 5.05 (exploited PS4 firmware)?. Well, there is now great news there as a solution arises thanks to Zer0xFF as the developer discovered a way to "reset" the timer on the content by tricking the clock by using the new reactPSPLUS payload. The PS Plus subscription requires you to check into PSN from time to time and with an exploited system that is currently not possible. So, this becomes a great solution to regain the goodies from your subscription to PS Plus. Sony states that long as you have an active PS Plus Subscription you will not lose access to your game collection, which as we know is not 100% factual. What they fail to mention is that if you do not update your console to latest firmware and agree to the ever changing Terms of Service's you also lose access to the content EVEN if you are paying for the service. So, hacks like this give power back to the honest user's, Who just enjoy homebrew and system hacks on the hardware they purchased and as well as the content they purchased through various services.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: