Developer @Joel16 is back at it again with a new update to the new utility for your PS Vita & PlayStation TV: VitaBackup. After including more inspiration from @Berion with the inclusion of also the Light Theme that Berion also provided from his initial idea of this project (VitaGUI), since the initial release developer Joel16 has re-done the backup process to give "user's 100% flexibility what they want to backup" and also some other inclusions include a couple of fixes to improve the experience with this homebrew, note that those fixes were made in a re-release of v1.10 (that came quickly after), if downloaded before may want to make sure you have this latest v1.10 build that includes the fixes listed below.
VitaBackup - Version 1.10 is up!
- Completely re-structured the backup process
- This gives the user 100% flexibility on what they want to back up. The user can decide on a name and path like so:
- Modify the path.txt file in ur0:/data/VitaBackup/path.txt and add entries in the following format:
- Do not put a forward slash at the end if it's a folder
- Prevent home button and auto-suspend during backup/restore process.
- Only display scroll bar if we have more than 5 files.
- Use the proper enter/cancel buttons depending on your device's region. (JP uses the "Cross" button to cancel items)
- Backup archives have their timestamps separated by a '-'. (Example: some_file-2018-02-08.tar)
- Added a light theme in options. (Thanks to Berion for the design)
- Added minor touch controls in options and main menu.
UPDATE: Version 1.10 has been re-uploaded.
Please re-download if you haven't. I just needed to make two quick fixes:
- Reset touch positions after using the touch screen (Will not interfere with the buttons anymore)
- Home button will no longer be blocked (even if the backup/restore process fails to read an entry properly)
Download (latest version): github.com/joel16/VitaBackup/
PS VITA / PS TV VitaBackup v1.10 - Light Theme Added / Re-Structured backup process
By Joel16 on Feb 10, 2018 at 2:40 AM
PS4 NES - Full Speed NES Emulator (5.05 FW) by m0rph3us1987
Last week we seen developer flatz add C# Code & OpenGL Support to the PS4 and slowly it has appeared that the homebrew scene is starting to gain some traction as we keep seeing new release and progress made forward,. Today developer m0rph3us1987 take's his POC NES Emulator and adds a full-Speed, the emulation is based on LaiNES emulator..With this version the dev has also stated PAL Roms will have better emulation then NTSC roms currently. You can see a sample of some footage of this ps4 homebrew in action via a short clip provided by @wa7ly on twitter.
This release is only for PS4 Firmware 5.05 (exploited)
4.83 OVERFLOW COBRA (v7.3 lite) CFW &- NoBD / NoBT versions Released@Bobby_Downgrades not only released a suite of 4.83 STANDARD CEX CFW for the PS3, but also a suite of 4.83 COBRA CFW, developer Alexander recently also released a COBRA CFW now he two will differ a bit as this one from @Bobby_Downgrades is based off COBRA v7.3 (a lite version), so while both are 4.83 Cobra CFW the payloads while very similar are different versions.. The COBRA Editions contain all the Standard CEX features plus the extra Cobra features, plugin support, ISO Support, Network Streaming Support for Game over your local network are just some of those features added with the Cobra payload. Additional information about this release can see below along with the NoBD and NoBT editions to go along for those damaged console that rely on those type of builds.Continue reading
4.83 OVERFLOW CFW - STANDARD CEX / NoBD & NoBT editions Released
Following the release of 4.83 FERROX COBRA, we have developer @Bobby_Downgrades who has dropped various editions of 4.83 Custom Firmware, first off is a suite of standard cex choices, If your console is running perfectly fine and has no damaged components the the regular standard cex will do just fine, but you have an issue where BD / Logic Board or the Bluetooth/WiFi chip then there is special version of the firmware to bypass those components and allow for your PS3 to be used agai (minus those components)
This Standard CEX features all the usual CFW Patches for operating Homebrew App and personal backups, plus a few extra options for this CFW that can be seen in the details belowContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193