Following up on the Vita Net Profile Check utility recently released by developer @Joel16, the dev has another project that he was working on is the latest entries to the GekiHEN Contest that is entry date expires at the end of today (EST Time) which a live counter can be seen in our forums for a precise time. VITAForecast as developer Joel16 gave psx-place members a sneak peak a couple days ago, this weather app is now released, digging its weather info from OpenWeatherMap.org and brings the data in this HENkaku homebrew for both the PS Vita and PlayStation TV devices.
VITAForecast by Joel16
VITAforecast is a weather application that determines the current weather in your area (provided a zip code, and country code. -> example 07009, us). This application makes use of a free weather service API offered from openweathermap.org, and parses the data to extract relevant details.
Current features include:
- Current temperature (Including minimum and max on current day), in both degrees C/F.
- Short description on current atmospheric condition.
- Wind speed in both km/h or mph.
- Atmospheric pressure.
- 5 day forecast (Future update - considering how well this goes)
- Please enter your zip code correctly and use common letters only. For example (Use without quotations): Format: "zipcode,id""wv1,gb" = Wolverhampton, UK
"07001,us" = Avenel, US
"169-0072,jp" = Tōkyō-to, JP
"75008,fr" = Palais-Royal, FR
- The biggest font appears rather smooth-en-ed out. This is a problem with the graphics library, and something that I cannot control. However, this is just the initial release, so expect the overall quality of the program to improve in the coming updates.
- Square: Re-enter zip code and ID.
- Start: Exit app.
- Triangle: Refresh data (although it already does this in the background).
Download: via GekiHEN website
PS VITA / PS TV VITAforecast (by Joel16): A new weather app for HENkaku user's
By STLcardsWS on Mar 19, 2017 at 11:26 AM
NIM - PS2 Edition [Port by Theldus]Its 2017 and the PlayStation 2 community continues adding new content, that keeps the system going with new interest.This time around developer Theldus adds a port of NIM to the library of PS2 Homebrew. This simple game is all about using your math skills in strategic pursuit to avoid being the last to make a move. The dev has shared a bit of information on the title and a bit about the projects development, so give it a look as this simple port is a welcome addition to the PS2 Community. -STLcardsWSContinue reading
OpenTTD [Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe] Ported to PS VitaOpenTTD is an open port of Transport Tycoon Deluxe that clones many of the original features of the business simulation game, Now thanks to developer angguss anyone with a exploited PS Vita / PlayStation TV running 3.60 FW can checkout this Open Sourced Clone. To get this running checkout the simple but important steps that the dev has lined out in his release notes attached below -STLcardsWSContinue reading
MLTactivator (by MiraLaTijera & Draqen) - An offline solution to activate your systemHere is an interesting release from a developer that veteran PS3 CFW users knows well. MiraLaTijera know for various advancements with MiraLaTijera CFW (aka MLT CFW) has now turn attention with Dragen to the Vita Platform with this handy utility called MLTactivator, which is an offline method for activating your PlayStation TV or PS Vita, Useful for various task such as helping untapping that potential in the onboard PSP emulator (within Vita fw) & more. -STLcardsWSContinue reading
Share This Page
- 4.81 cfw
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 emulator
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable emulator
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- vita tv
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: